Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 280 281
Ghost- It probably depends on the dragon.

Set in their ways- Not yet

Sign language- No, but after reading the unique way @DragonWolfie does it,I feel quite inclined to make one.

Internal/External- INTERNAL ALL THE WAY

Unnamed- I don't know yet, I haven't had to deal with that issue. But
@RicochetRomance I love your lore and exalted baby names.

I worked on Retma's bio today. I'm so glad I got it finished, and I'm pretty proud of it too.
Ghost- It probably depends on the dragon.

Set in their ways- Not yet

Sign language- No, but after reading the unique way @DragonWolfie does it,I feel quite inclined to make one.

Internal/External- INTERNAL ALL THE WAY

Unnamed- I don't know yet, I haven't had to deal with that issue. But
@RicochetRomance I love your lore and exalted baby names.

I worked on Retma's bio today. I'm so glad I got it finished, and I'm pretty proud of it too.
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
@After Thanks :) I believe that communication is important. Lore wise, Jinok realised there might be issues because of her friendship with Illicium. As the clan grew and more dragons of all the breeds started joining, she wanted to try and make things easier for everyone. I don't have any deaf dragons at the moment, but I do have one voluntary mute who is very grateful for the sign language.

Having a specific day to do it on really helps, so I'm glad I joined in :)

@PieOfDeath :) I'm happy you were inspired by my take on it.
@After Thanks :) I believe that communication is important. Lore wise, Jinok realised there might be issues because of her friendship with Illicium. As the clan grew and more dragons of all the breeds started joining, she wanted to try and make things easier for everyone. I don't have any deaf dragons at the moment, but I do have one voluntary mute who is very grateful for the sign language.

Having a specific day to do it on really helps, so I'm glad I joined in :)

@PieOfDeath :) I'm happy you were inspired by my take on it.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@PieOfDeath

Thanks for taking the time to look at my lore! So happy that you enjoyed it.

I initially wanted all my hatchlings to have serious, lore-related names. Then I decided it was way too much work, and it'd be better to just name them whatever silly joke was in my head at the time.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds it at least a bit funny! XD
@PieOfDeath

Thanks for taking the time to look at my lore! So happy that you enjoyed it.

I initially wanted all my hatchlings to have serious, lore-related names. Then I decided it was way too much work, and it'd be better to just name them whatever silly joke was in my head at the time.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds it at least a bit funny! XD
Exhausted and severely depressed.
@After,

I've changed my username; could you update your list with my new name?
@After,

I've changed my username; could you update your list with my new name?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EverAutumn - And a very nice username it is! I saw your thread around, grats on being able to decide (and I hope your pinglist hunt goes well omg). :D Updated!
@EverAutumn - And a very nice username it is! I saw your thread around, grats on being able to decide (and I hope your pinglist hunt goes well omg). :D Updated!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After,

Thank you! It's going to take me a long while to get everything sorted out, but I'm definitely glad I changed it.
@After,

Thank you! It's going to take me a long while to get everything sorted out, but I'm definitely glad I changed it.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png

Hello hello, everyone! This is your reminder ping - tomorrow, February 24th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Shadow's festival is just around the corner and the deities are talking for once!!! Ominous stuff is going down omg. Have the new deity GIFs sparked any new lore for anyone, or are we all busy waiting around in varying stages of hype to see just what the heck the admins are going to do next? I've been turning the GIFs into some lore fodder myself, leaving my main charactersTM to try to investigate and figure out what's going on and whatnot. Of course, when the admins finally reveal what they're up to, it may make everything moot, but I'm having fun with it so far so if it doesn't work out with a reveal, I can switch it to something else, haha.

Personal goals for the day: working on the aforementioned lore shenanigans and also homework. Lots and lots of homework. Boy do I love math. Please save me.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Hokayse @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance

Hello hello, everyone! This is your reminder ping - tomorrow, February 24th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Shadow's festival is just around the corner and the deities are talking for once!!! Ominous stuff is going down omg. Have the new deity GIFs sparked any new lore for anyone, or are we all busy waiting around in varying stages of hype to see just what the heck the admins are going to do next? I've been turning the GIFs into some lore fodder myself, leaving my main charactersTM to try to investigate and figure out what's going on and whatnot. Of course, when the admins finally reveal what they're up to, it may make everything moot, but I'm having fun with it so far so if it doesn't work out with a reveal, I can switch it to something else, haha.

Personal goals for the day: working on the aforementioned lore shenanigans and also homework. Lots and lots of homework. Boy do I love math. Please save me.

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Hokayse @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
... tomorrow = homework but I'm gonna try to write up some stuff for one of my dragons, Keahi, who at this point will likely be turned into an AtLA Azula fandragon because I got carried away and my friends approve.

So scrap all that lore I did for her ... and that art is kinda old if she actually gets her outfit ... but it's all okay

just

gonna

torture

myself
... tomorrow = homework but I'm gonna try to write up some stuff for one of my dragons, Keahi, who at this point will likely be turned into an AtLA Azula fandragon because I got carried away and my friends approve.

So scrap all that lore I did for her ... and that art is kinda old if she actually gets her outfit ... but it's all okay

just

gonna

torture

myself
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
So as for today I will do my best to actually make a decent timeline with events in chronological order. It's been long overdue and IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. So throughout the day I will do that.
So as for today I will do my best to actually make a decent timeline with events in chronological order. It's been long overdue and IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. So throughout the day I will do that.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
yES
It's already the 24th here and I'm currently writing! Hoping to get to the stopping point I'm wanting to close this part of the story :>
yES
It's already the 24th here and I'm currently writing! Hoping to get to the stopping point I'm wanting to close this part of the story :>
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 280 281