Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 280 281
my plans for today are (mostly) straightforward: edit a few stories, work on my lore commissions a bit, and get my clan's info into the third post of my lore thread. simple.
my plans for today are (mostly) straightforward: edit a few stories, work on my lore commissions a bit, and get my clan's info into the third post of my lore thread. simple.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@After oh, thank you so much! i'll check that thread out, too :)

just woke up a bit ago but i'm hoping to get some writing done later on!
@After oh, thank you so much! i'll check that thread out, too :)

just woke up a bit ago but i'm hoping to get some writing done later on!
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
Anymore, I have about a 1/7 chance of having any time at all for a LWD... today is not only a pretty full-schedule day of classes, but this week I have two long-term projects to work on and some homework that I need to get done earlier than normal because of an internship interview on Friday. I don't think I'm even going to try to actually get any serious lore done today - if I do, I won't be able to get done the stuff I need to do.
Anymore, I have about a 1/7 chance of having any time at all for a LWD... today is not only a pretty full-schedule day of classes, but this week I have two long-term projects to work on and some homework that I need to get done earlier than normal because of an internship interview on Friday. I don't think I'm even going to try to actually get any serious lore done today - if I do, I won't be able to get done the stuff I need to do.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
oh boy I don't even know where to start. I've undertaken a huge lore project (not available to the public quite yet :P), so I think my short term goal is figure out how my clan is organized, leadership- and job-wise :D
oh boy I don't even know where to start. I've undertaken a huge lore project (not available to the public quite yet :P), so I think my short term goal is figure out how my clan is organized, leadership- and job-wise :D

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
@After
I dig this initiative, what a great idea to have a hub for it all! I'd love to be on the pinglist.

I wrote my progen's new bio today. Will see if I manage to do one or two more.
@After
I dig this initiative, what a great idea to have a hub for it all! I'd love to be on the pinglist.

I wrote my progen's new bio today. Will see if I manage to do one or two more.
5mDnfD3.png
I started sketching a revamp of Mono's bio, then realized I really should have a Lord Emon dragon even though I really don't like the character. He's too important for the Team ICO dragons' story to not be represented.

I think I've come up with a way to more gracefully give him a Sornieth AU/reincarnation than my initial concept years ago of some random Pearlcatcher - I could see him as a brightly coloured Coatl with a pale tertiary since he is, after all, a hypocrite - but I don't need more breeding projects! I should be saving for my wishlist!

I have his parents and am waiting for their cooldown.

But I did at least get a sketch started of Mono's revamped bio. Perhaps if I have time tonight it can get polished and go live either today or tomorrow.
I started sketching a revamp of Mono's bio, then realized I really should have a Lord Emon dragon even though I really don't like the character. He's too important for the Team ICO dragons' story to not be represented.

I think I've come up with a way to more gracefully give him a Sornieth AU/reincarnation than my initial concept years ago of some random Pearlcatcher - I could see him as a brightly coloured Coatl with a pale tertiary since he is, after all, a hypocrite - but I don't need more breeding projects! I should be saving for my wishlist!

I have his parents and am waiting for their cooldown.

But I did at least get a sketch started of Mono's revamped bio. Perhaps if I have time tonight it can get polished and go live either today or tomorrow.
jtgoRWq.png
@sparkylurkdragon i just want to say i've seen some of your previous posts in this thread and i just... love that you have Team ICO dragons. Shadow of the Colossus is one of my top three favorite games of all time. :')
@sparkylurkdragon i just want to say i've seen some of your previous posts in this thread and i just... love that you have Team ICO dragons. Shadow of the Colossus is one of my top three favorite games of all time. :')
pp91Ylq.png

We begin in the dark,

hibernating.png
latest lore stuff i've done: i got a couple new dragons that i'm working into my clan's main lore, these two are part of my "Umbral Coven": [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40541802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405419/40541802_350.png[/img] [/url] Yuna, the Medium, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40589878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405899/40589878_350.png[/img] [/url] and Aphelion, the Necromancer. they're both still hatchlings currently but i wanted to get their lore down before i forgot, and even then i think i still have some fine-tuning to do. i can't wait for them to grow up though, i already planned out their outfits in the dressing room and everything, haha. and then once they're grown i'll add them to my lore thread. :D
latest lore stuff i've done:

i got a couple new dragons that i'm working into my clan's main lore, these two are part of my "Umbral Coven":

40541802_350.png

Yuna, the Medium,

40589878_350.png

and Aphelion, the Necromancer.

they're both still hatchlings currently but i wanted to get their lore down before i forgot, and even then i think i still have some fine-tuning to do. i can't wait for them to grow up though, i already planned out their outfits in the dressing room and everything, haha. and then once they're grown i'll add them to my lore thread. :D
pp91Ylq.png

We begin in the dark,

hibernating.png
@blackcrowking

Aw shucks, thank you! Shadow of the Colossus is an amazing game and finally getting a chance to play its remake and The Last Guardian gave me Ideas for a fic, so I've been on a massive Team ICO kick for a little while. I kind of wish more people were on Team Dormin And Wander Aren't Evil And Emon Is A Jerk with me, but I always love meeting other fans and sharing headcanons/interpretations, even if they're wildly different from mine!

While I like Kurnaz's (Wander's) bio still, everyone else needs either a revamp or to actually get a bio. I more or less know how the Sornieth AU for Colossus and ICO played out, at least.

One of these days I need fandragons of Trico and his boy. Though I'm always kind of unsure how to integrate fandragons of non-sapient animal characters... the Raptor Red dragons just got a boost to sapience with the same personalities, but I still have no idea what to do with, like, Biolizard.

I liked your two new little ones, too! Perhaps they could shoot the breeze with Dormin, haha.
@blackcrowking

Aw shucks, thank you! Shadow of the Colossus is an amazing game and finally getting a chance to play its remake and The Last Guardian gave me Ideas for a fic, so I've been on a massive Team ICO kick for a little while. I kind of wish more people were on Team Dormin And Wander Aren't Evil And Emon Is A Jerk with me, but I always love meeting other fans and sharing headcanons/interpretations, even if they're wildly different from mine!

While I like Kurnaz's (Wander's) bio still, everyone else needs either a revamp or to actually get a bio. I more or less know how the Sornieth AU for Colossus and ICO played out, at least.

One of these days I need fandragons of Trico and his boy. Though I'm always kind of unsure how to integrate fandragons of non-sapient animal characters... the Raptor Red dragons just got a boost to sapience with the same personalities, but I still have no idea what to do with, like, Biolizard.

I liked your two new little ones, too! Perhaps they could shoot the breeze with Dormin, haha.
jtgoRWq.png
@After - I like this idea! May I be added to the pinglist, please?

I'm going to start organizing my clan's lore thread today, I think. As a reach goal (since I just discovered this thread) I'll start working on a bio for either Elara or Nocturne.
@After - I like this idea! May I be added to the pinglist, please?

I'm going to start organizing my clan's lore thread today, I think. As a reach goal (since I just discovered this thread) I'll start working on a bio for either Elara or Nocturne.
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 280 281