Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight/Hogwarts House Survey
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Took the survey. Please ping me when you publish the results. : )
Took the survey. Please ping me when you publish the results. : )
Ok, thanks, sorry for the hustle! I'm a gryffindor and in Wind! @Scorchfrost
Ok, thanks, sorry for the hustle! I'm a gryffindor and in Wind! @Scorchfrost
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@scorchfrost
Took the quiz and I'd love a ping please!
@scorchfrost
Took the quiz and I'd love a ping please!
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Took the survey.
Took the survey.
@scorchfrost
Took the survey :^)
@scorchfrost
Took the survey :^)
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
Done! I'm so interested!
Done! I'm so interested!
.....................1351_250px_raptora_by_miirshroom-dbs1tz0.png ..
Raptora
They/them
FR +3
Edgy McEdgelord reporting for duty! Shadow/Slytherin(/Shadowclan as I loved to rub in people's faces in middle school)
I think my Ilvermorny house is Pukwudgie? But I lost my password so I can't say ha
Edgy McEdgelord reporting for duty! Shadow/Slytherin(/Shadowclan as I loved to rub in people's faces in middle school)
I think my Ilvermorny house is Pukwudgie? But I lost my password so I can't say ha
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@willowthorn Not a problem, thanks for participating! I added you.
@willowthorn Not a problem, thanks for participating! I added you.
ffGNCkk.png
Took the survey! Hey, @Clareira, you might want to do this too. :)
Took the survey! Hey, @Clareira, you might want to do this too. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@kittystar @wrecknrule @averis @gravityrises @duskflower @ajninami @lostvices @rexcaliburr @silverdeath @fizzle @willowthorn @icecap @ignisflamel @zhukov @espeon5712 @quid @bluewolf123321 @darknessreborn @vanquished @chomiji @tangle @farsight @fibs @missgoldenpixel @kittyhawk98 @piecesosky @true @kairos @echoingacres @xephyrus @hedalexa @falconrex121
All of you are added to the pinglist

@falconrex121 Oooh, you gave me an idea! If this goes well, maybe I'll do a survey with flight and warrior cats clan! I wonder if enough people would be interested...
@kittystar @wrecknrule @averis @gravityrises @duskflower @ajninami @lostvices @rexcaliburr @silverdeath @fizzle @willowthorn @icecap @ignisflamel @zhukov @espeon5712 @quid @bluewolf123321 @darknessreborn @vanquished @chomiji @tangle @farsight @fibs @missgoldenpixel @kittyhawk98 @piecesosky @true @kairos @echoingacres @xephyrus @hedalexa @falconrex121
All of you are added to the pinglist

@falconrex121 Oooh, you gave me an idea! If this goes well, maybe I'll do a survey with flight and warrior cats clan! I wonder if enough people would be interested...
ffGNCkk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20