Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight/Hogwarts House Survey
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
I wouldn't mind hearing the results! (I have some suspicions, but some flights/houses, I'm really not sure about.)
I wouldn't mind hearing the results! (I have some suspicions, but some flights/houses, I'm really not sure about.)
WHOOO TOOK IT
WHOOO TOOK IT
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Survey completed. A ping when it's done, perhaps?
Survey completed. A ping when it's done, perhaps?
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
Just took the survey. Could I get a ping for results?
Just took the survey. Could I get a ping for results?
taOZQ9c.png
Done
Done
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@scorchfrost

Add me to the ping list~
@scorchfrost

Add me to the ping list~
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
[quote name="@scorchfrost" date=2016-12-06 18:36:56] If this goes well, maybe I'll do a survey with flight and warrior cats clan! I wonder if enough people would be interested... [/quote] I'm down!
@scorchfrost wrote on 2016-12-06:
If this goes well, maybe I'll do a survey with flight and warrior cats clan! I wonder if enough people would be interested...
I'm down!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I always get the feeling I'm the only Hufflepuff Lightning Flight-er out there whenever these kinds of things roll around XP

BUT I LOVE MY HOUSE, AND I LOVE MY FLIGHT!
I always get the feeling I'm the only Hufflepuff Lightning Flight-er out there whenever these kinds of things roll around XP

BUT I LOVE MY HOUSE, AND I LOVE MY FLIGHT!
@scorchfrost

I would definitely be interested in a Warrior clans survey!
@scorchfrost

I would definitely be interested in a Warrior clans survey!
nyTRtFr.png
I took it!
I took it!
fr +2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20