Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Show me some Clan Info Layouts?
1 2 3
@Leopardmask

It's very nice, thank you for showing me! :D I totally forgot about buttons/achevements and my dream dragons... I think I've now got idea to make them fit on there. ^^

@FalconRex121

I love yours as well! The opening of it is really nice, too... Well crud, now I can't decide. XD

@Hawktalon

Ooh, it's really pretty~ I definitely will need to find some banners for my layout, hmm... Thanks for showing me. ^-^ also really off-topic but I also really like Doctor Who, MLP, and Skyrim as well whoops

@watermellon

Ugh, man, yours so nice as well! It's getting so hard to decide, though I am glad I at least have an vague idea of what I want, haha. Thanks for showing it off~ :D

@succulents

Thank you for showing me, I think it's giving a better idea of what I'm aiming for, haha. Yours is really pretty, even if it's simple! :D

@Leopardmask

It's very nice, thank you for showing me! :D I totally forgot about buttons/achevements and my dream dragons... I think I've now got idea to make them fit on there. ^^

@FalconRex121

I love yours as well! The opening of it is really nice, too... Well crud, now I can't decide. XD

@Hawktalon

Ooh, it's really pretty~ I definitely will need to find some banners for my layout, hmm... Thanks for showing me. ^-^ also really off-topic but I also really like Doctor Who, MLP, and Skyrim as well whoops

@watermellon

Ugh, man, yours so nice as well! It's getting so hard to decide, though I am glad I at least have an vague idea of what I want, haha. Thanks for showing it off~ :D

@succulents

Thank you for showing me, I think it's giving a better idea of what I'm aiming for, haha. Yours is really pretty, even if it's simple! :D

reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
The one which I use has a lot of place for lore and stuff. Here is the code, if you're interested. (Just, please, don't remove the credits. It's not mine.)
The one which I use has a lot of place for lore and stuff. Here is the code, if you're interested. (Just, please, don't remove the credits. It's not mine.)
@SakuraOkami7 i'm pretty proud of mine tbh! someone else made it, but i don't remember who... i modified the code to make it shorter, tho.
@SakuraOkami7 i'm pretty proud of mine tbh! someone else made it, but i don't remember who... i modified the code to make it shorter, tho.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
I like mine since I've made it, nothing fancy or really original but I like it.
I like mine since I've made it, nothing fancy or really original but I like it.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
i think mine's alright! i should probably add some notes about myself or something to it but i just really like not having the scrollbar there, hehe :')
i do have a template that anybody can use for free right here if you're interested!
i think mine's alright! i should probably add some notes about myself or something to it but i just really like not having the scrollbar there, hehe :')
i do have a template that anybody can use for free right here if you're interested!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@SakuraOkami7

The one that I will be using (and is pasted in my info page) once I get internet at home and so I can make graphics is from here: http://saturne-templates.tumblr.com/post/147003763130/clan-profile-code-1-hourglass-please-dont

Aww, @Saturn ninja'd me xD
@SakuraOkami7

The one that I will be using (and is pasted in my info page) once I get internet at home and so I can make graphics is from here: http://saturne-templates.tumblr.com/post/147003763130/clan-profile-code-1-hourglass-please-dont

Aww, @Saturn ninja'd me xD
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@sakuraokami7
Mine is pretty in-depth and still WIP buuuuut it's got lots of stuff!
@sakuraokami7
Mine is pretty in-depth and still WIP buuuuut it's got lots of stuff!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@SakuraOkami7

I quite like my layout, if it'll help!
@SakuraOkami7

I quite like my layout, if it'll help!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@SakuraOkami7 I did some coding for mine, you're welcome to take a look if you're interested! The info is pretty long though, since it's where I've written all of my location lore for my lair so far, but the first few sections should give you a good idea of the layout.
@SakuraOkami7 I did some coding for mine, you're welcome to take a look if you're interested! The info is pretty long though, since it's where I've written all of my location lore for my lair so far, but the first few sections should give you a good idea of the layout.
22AwWAB.png
@sylkaen oh man I really really like yours isn't there any chance you could message me the code? I won't copy or anything ^.^
@sylkaen oh man I really really like yours isn't there any chance you could message me the code? I won't copy or anything ^.^
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
1 2 3