Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Show me some Clan Info Layouts?
1 2 3
If this goes in Creative Corner or something then feel free to move it, I was unsure.
I need to remake my Clan Profile for the millionth time geez again, since I find it a bit bland a pretty cluttered. I also can't quite decide on a theme... ^-^;;

So, if you've got a fancy, short, or really heavily-themed Clan info, I'd love to see it! I need some inspiration, and a general idea of what it may look like, haha. Thanks~

Edit; Just to let you guys know that I am reading your posts and looking at them, except I won't really respond to all of them, unless you're asking a question of course. They've all really been helpful, and I am really grateful for it. :D
If this goes in Creative Corner or something then feel free to move it, I was unsure.
I need to remake my Clan Profile for the millionth time geez again, since I find it a bit bland a pretty cluttered. I also can't quite decide on a theme... ^-^;;

So, if you've got a fancy, short, or really heavily-themed Clan info, I'd love to see it! I need some inspiration, and a general idea of what it may look like, haha. Thanks~

Edit; Just to let you guys know that I am reading your posts and looking at them, except I won't really respond to all of them, unless you're asking a question of course. They've all really been helpful, and I am really grateful for it. :D
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7
I think my clan profile is pretty neat if you'd like to take a look! I'm quite proud of how it looks :D
@SakuraOkami7
I think my clan profile is pretty neat if you'd like to take a look! I'm quite proud of how it looks :D
dlx3JgZ.gif
@SakuraOkami7
maybe mine could give you some inspiration as well c:
@SakuraOkami7
maybe mine could give you some inspiration as well c:
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@CuriaRegis - I really liked yours! When I started FR I actually did want something similar to that, though I could never decide on a Clan symbol, haha. I really like the beginning of it as well~ Thanks for showing me!

@toxipraline - It's simple, but very nice! I think it is actually quite helpful; I've been trying to code for a layout close to that, but I don't normally have any refrences, so it gets unorganized fast, haha.

Ahh, also, would you mind if I used that little divider at the start of your profile, with the quote? I've actually been looking for something like that for a while, but I don't wanna copy you or anything. :P
@CuriaRegis - I really liked yours! When I started FR I actually did want something similar to that, though I could never decide on a Clan symbol, haha. I really like the beginning of it as well~ Thanks for showing me!

@toxipraline - It's simple, but very nice! I think it is actually quite helpful; I've been trying to code for a layout close to that, but I don't normally have any refrences, so it gets unorganized fast, haha.

Ahh, also, would you mind if I used that little divider at the start of your profile, with the quote? I've actually been looking for something like that for a while, but I don't wanna copy you or anything. :P
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7
go ahead, i don't mind! glad i could help a bit /v\
@SakuraOkami7
go ahead, i don't mind! glad i could help a bit /v\
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@SakuraOkami7 I like my layouts super simple but I'm pretty happy with how mine looks.
@SakuraOkami7 I like my layouts super simple but I'm pretty happy with how mine looks.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@SakuraOkami7 Mine's not too fancy but it is kind of fancy! If you know what I mean.
@SakuraOkami7 Mine's not too fancy but it is kind of fancy! If you know what I mean.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@SakuraOkami

I'm pretty proud of mine. I wrote the lore on a whim at 2am one night and it sat all ugly for far too long so I edited the template I use for bios to make it not ugly.
@SakuraOkami

I'm pretty proud of mine. I wrote the lore on a whim at 2am one night and it sat all ugly for far too long so I edited the template I use for bios to make it not ugly.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@sakuraokami7
i think mine is pretty neat and simple! :V
@sakuraokami7
i think mine is pretty neat and simple! :V
pleasant_comm.png
@SakuraOkami7 - mine's super simple! i'm pretty proud of it, if i do say so myself.
@SakuraOkami7 - mine's super simple! i'm pretty proud of it, if i do say so myself.
CYT4VFx.png
1 2 3