Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RBC] Citrine Cinema- Movie Streams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dreadnoughtus

I would like to attend a stream but I've got a wild week so I'm not sure which, if any, I'll be able to make. With that in mind, could I please get a ping for all the remaining streams just in case? If I'm at the computer and don't have to be working on it I'd love to hang out with everyone.
@Dreadnoughtus

I would like to attend a stream but I've got a wild week so I'm not sure which, if any, I'll be able to make. With that in mind, could I please get a ping for all the remaining streams just in case? If I'm at the computer and don't have to be working on it I'd love to hang out with everyone.
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@LadyTroubadour Absolutely I'll mark you down!
@LadyTroubadour Absolutely I'll mark you down!
CVX0Ylh.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=205993&tab=dragon&did=27769770][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277698/27769770_350.png[/img][/url] YA BOI'S TOTALLY GETTIN DOWN ON THIS NOW I should be there for the 16:00 viewing!
27769770_350.png

YA BOI'S TOTALLY GETTIN DOWN ON THIS NOW
I should be there for the 16:00 viewing!
xEyhnVi.gif
I couldn't/forgot to post a dragon before the stream started, but... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20219118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202192/20219118_350.png[/img] [/url] Farlander is intrigued by the theme of the movies, and decided to drop in. All the games discussed showed up well before his time, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. Maybe Lucas would know a little bit more about the characters in the movie... (Farlander is a fandragon from a video game. Lucas is a Poke-dragon, though granted one that also came well after the first generation) @Perrydotto
I couldn't/forgot to post a dragon before the stream started, but...

20219118_350.png

Farlander is intrigued by the theme of the movies, and decided to drop in. All the games discussed showed up well before his time, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. Maybe Lucas would know a little bit more about the characters in the movie...

(Farlander is a fandragon from a video game. Lucas is a Poke-dragon, though granted one that also came well after the first generation)

@Perrydotto
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Dreadnoughtus

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for all showings please!
@Dreadnoughtus

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for all showings please!
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@IceCap @TreeIsMetaphor @Crustacean @mfncool @SaturdayLemon @Acacia @dandelionfires @Lavendetta @Pippypip20 @alagasianflame @Boolean @rubyredtan @Toothless @Katsuokai @Keera @Hydria @Becquerell @LadyTroubadour @Serendipital

It's almost time - Citrine Cinema showing will start in approx. 30 minutes (sorry, I'm running a few minutes behind!)

Returning attendees of the Citrine Cinema will be familiar with our format - We will show a documentary, an intermission, and a movie. The duration of the stream will be ca. 3 hours, but you can of course leave/join at any point!

The movies are always a bit of a surprise, but I hear it has to do with monsters that fit in pockets ...

Don't forget to register on Cytube with your FR nickname to receive tickets for Earth's Dom Raffle! Earthies receive tickets for our in-flight raffle instead!

The chat is open now! Find the Citrine Cinema caves (and the stream room) HERE!

Note: The doc we will be watching is rate TV14, so it is slightly mature. There is a short segment that discusses drugs, though it does not glorify it. If you are uncomfortable with that let me know and I can ping you once the doc is over.

Also: Post a dragon of yours here in the thread and a bit about how your dragon is attending the cinema, and you will receive some snacks for the event :)
@IceCap @TreeIsMetaphor @Crustacean @mfncool @SaturdayLemon @Acacia @dandelionfires @Lavendetta @Pippypip20 @alagasianflame @Boolean @rubyredtan @Toothless @Katsuokai @Keera @Hydria @Becquerell @LadyTroubadour @Serendipital

It's almost time - Citrine Cinema showing will start in approx. 30 minutes (sorry, I'm running a few minutes behind!)

Returning attendees of the Citrine Cinema will be familiar with our format - We will show a documentary, an intermission, and a movie. The duration of the stream will be ca. 3 hours, but you can of course leave/join at any point!

The movies are always a bit of a surprise, but I hear it has to do with monsters that fit in pockets ...

Don't forget to register on Cytube with your FR nickname to receive tickets for Earth's Dom Raffle! Earthies receive tickets for our in-flight raffle instead!

The chat is open now! Find the Citrine Cinema caves (and the stream room) HERE!

Note: The doc we will be watching is rate TV14, so it is slightly mature. There is a short segment that discusses drugs, though it does not glorify it. If you are uncomfortable with that let me know and I can ping you once the doc is over.

Also: Post a dragon of yours here in the thread and a bit about how your dragon is attending the cinema, and you will receive some snacks for the event :)
CVX0Ylh.png
Thanks for the ping!
I'll be attending the event but at 7:00 EST I'll be skipping out to the store on my college's grocery bus for some ramen noodles. I should be back within the duration of the documentary though.
Thanks for the ping!
I'll be attending the event but at 7:00 EST I'll be skipping out to the store on my college's grocery bus for some ramen noodles. I should be back within the duration of the documentary though.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Dreadnoughtus [br] [center] ''Oh, a cinema! I love me a good story!'' Saga the Arcane dragon says excitedly. ''It's been a long time since I last visited the Earthshaker's domains, but I haven't brought with me any offerings... hm, I think I know what to do.'' *She starts to use her magic and her Flight Emblem starts to glow and morph into a [item=Stonekeeper Emblem]. As soon as the emblem is almost completely formed her bright pink Arcane eyes turn light brown, not quite like the rich brown colour earth dragons' eyes are, but close enough.* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15822229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158223/15822229_350.png[/img] [/url] ''Voila! This is much better. Now I'll fit in among the other Earth Flight attendees while honouring The Earthshaker at the same time. The Earth Flight has a rich history and I'm very pleased to watch a story projected on the big screen with other Earth members. It warms my heart to see unity, respect and cooperation between all the different flights reunited here today to honour the Earth Flight.''[/center]
@Dreadnoughtus

''Oh, a cinema! I love me a good story!'' Saga the Arcane dragon says excitedly. ''It's been a long time since I last visited the Earthshaker's domains, but I haven't brought with me any offerings... hm, I think I know what to do.''

*She starts to use her magic and her Flight Emblem starts to glow and morph into a Stonekeeper Emblem . As soon as the emblem is almost completely formed her bright pink Arcane eyes turn light brown, not quite like the rich brown colour earth dragons' eyes are, but close enough.*

15822229_350.png

''Voila! This is much better. Now I'll fit in among the other Earth Flight attendees while honouring The Earthshaker at the same time. The Earth Flight has a rich history and I'm very pleased to watch a story projected on the big screen with other Earth members. It warms my heart to see unity, respect and cooperation between all the different flights reunited here today to honour the Earth Flight.''
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Dreadnoughtus It'd been such a long time since Eggplant had been to the theater, what with how much her lair had grown lately. The hatchling-rearing wasn't hard, really--the kids just needed some food and attention--but the logistics of running a lair were a [i]nightmare[/i]. The food had to be in place, the dragons entertained, living spaces kept clean and hoard organized. She was too old to do the labor herself, but her mind was still sharp enough to direct it all. The headache built in her temples just thinking about it. But, well, it was Rockbreaker's. Many in her lair were out enjoying the festivities, so she could enjoy herself just this once. With a relieved sigh, Eggplant settled down to enjoy the show. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3206903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32070/3206903_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Dreadnoughtus

It'd been such a long time since Eggplant had been to the theater, what with how much her lair had grown lately. The hatchling-rearing wasn't hard, really--the kids just needed some food and attention--but the logistics of running a lair were a nightmare. The food had to be in place, the dragons entertained, living spaces kept clean and hoard organized. She was too old to do the labor herself, but her mind was still sharp enough to direct it all. The headache built in her temples just thinking about it.

But, well, it was Rockbreaker's. Many in her lair were out enjoying the festivities, so she could enjoy herself just this once. With a relieved sigh, Eggplant settled down to enjoy the show.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Dreadnoughtus [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116943/11694247_350.png?mtime=WBuVEAACC6E.png[/img] Matte's idea of a great holiday is staying in and relaxing, so a good movie would be right up her alley! She'll probably bring her best friend Echo along and the two will end up cuddling in a fluffy pile. (also, how do you register on Cytube?)
@Dreadnoughtus
11694247_350.png?mtime=WBuVEAACC6E.png
Matte's idea of a great holiday is staying in and relaxing, so a good movie would be right up her alley! She'll probably bring her best friend Echo along and the two will end up cuddling in a fluffy pile.
(also, how do you register on Cytube?)
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9