Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RBC] Citrine Cinema- Movie Streams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Crustacean Sure thing adding you now!
@Crustacean Sure thing adding you now!
CVX0Ylh.png
@Dreadnoughtus
May I be pinged for both 4pm FR time showings? It sounds like a really fun idea.
@Dreadnoughtus
May I be pinged for both 4pm FR time showings? It sounds like a really fun idea.
@dreadnoughtus Could you ping me for the first three? I'm not sure if I'll attend all of them, but I'd like to know.
@dreadnoughtus Could you ping me for the first three? I'm not sure if I'll attend all of them, but I'd like to know.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
@dreadnoughtus could you ping me for tuesday and thursday?
@dreadnoughtus could you ping me for tuesday and thursday?
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Dreadnoughtus This looks like so much fun! Not sure when I'll be able to make it, so could you please add me to the pinglist for all showings?
@Dreadnoughtus This looks like so much fun! Not sure when I'll be able to make it, so could you please add me to the pinglist for all showings?
jbCdBsl.png
@mfncool @SaturdayLemon @Acacia @dandelionfires All added to the list with your preferences, can't wait to see you there!
@mfncool @SaturdayLemon @Acacia @dandelionfires All added to the list with your preferences, can't wait to see you there!
CVX0Ylh.png
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
naturef2.png
@Dreadnoughtus

Could you ping me for all four showings? I might be busy, so I'll try to get at least one movie in my schedule.
@Dreadnoughtus

Could you ping me for all four showings? I might be busy, so I'll try to get at least one movie in my schedule.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta Sure thing got you noted!
@Lavendetta Sure thing got you noted!
CVX0Ylh.png
@dreadnoughtus Ooh, yay movies! Can you stick me on the pinglist for all movies?
@dreadnoughtus Ooh, yay movies! Can you stick me on the pinglist for all movies?
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9