Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wraiths (Horror Story)
1 2 3
[quote name="SmolPeridot" date=2016-10-25 15:19:20] LOST GUARDIANS LOOKING FOR THEIR CHARGES. [/quote] YES. [s]SOMEONE WRITE THIS.[/s] I'LL WRITE THIS.
SmolPeridot wrote on 2016-10-25:
LOST GUARDIANS LOOKING FOR THEIR CHARGES.
YES. SOMEONE WRITE THIS. I'LL WRITE THIS.
This is a great lore idea.
This is a great lore idea.
PQznZys.png
@TheLOAD
That's an interesting idea! Very well written short blurb too.
@TheLOAD
That's an interesting idea! Very well written short blurb too.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen

Thank you!
@QuetzalQueen

Thank you!
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
[quote name="FeatheredWyvern" date=2016-10-25 17:38:30] [quote name="SmolPeridot" date=2016-10-25 15:19:20] LOST GUARDIANS LOOKING FOR THEIR CHARGES. [/quote] YES. [s]SOMEONE WRITE THIS.[/s] I'LL WRITE THIS. [/quote] @FeatheredWyvern If you write this, I wanna read it! I mean, it might make me cry lots, but I will still read it! ='D
FeatheredWyvern wrote on 2016-10-25:
SmolPeridot wrote on 2016-10-25:
LOST GUARDIANS LOOKING FOR THEIR CHARGES.
YES. SOMEONE WRITE THIS. I'LL WRITE THIS.
@FeatheredWyvern If you write this, I wanna read it! I mean, it might make me cry lots, but I will still read it! ='D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26498603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264987/26498603_350.png[/img] [/url] BEHOLD. I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO WRITE THIS WITHOUT A SINGLE TEAR. P.S. There may be spelling and grammar mistakes. I wrote this late at night. XD @Disillusionist Idea by @SmolPeridot and @TheLOAD I LOVE the lore! Thanks! :D

26498603_350.png

BEHOLD. I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO WRITE THIS WITHOUT A SINGLE TEAR.
P.S. There may be spelling and grammar mistakes. I wrote this late at night. XD
@Disillusionist
Idea by @SmolPeridot and @TheLOAD I LOVE the lore! Thanks! :D
@FeatheredWyvern Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. It was amazing! I got watery-eyed, I seriously did....Alaga was so enthusiastic and young, and in the end...

Socks, man. Such a silly gift. But in the end, they were saved...by a pair of socks. That's so poignant.

And now I will feel bad about smacking Wraiths and Spirits on the nose, thanks a lot. XD But seriously, you did a wonderful job; the story was so beautifully written and I connected with Shoniin and Alaga from the very beginning. I want to hug them all. ^^

Btw, are you from the Philippines? It was Alaga's name that made me think of it -- it's the Filipino verb "care". <3
@FeatheredWyvern Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. It was amazing! I got watery-eyed, I seriously did....Alaga was so enthusiastic and young, and in the end...

Socks, man. Such a silly gift. But in the end, they were saved...by a pair of socks. That's so poignant.

And now I will feel bad about smacking Wraiths and Spirits on the nose, thanks a lot. XD But seriously, you did a wonderful job; the story was so beautifully written and I connected with Shoniin and Alaga from the very beginning. I want to hug them all. ^^

Btw, are you from the Philippines? It was Alaga's name that made me think of it -- it's the Filipino verb "care". <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@FeatheredWyvern amazing
@FeatheredWyvern amazing
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@FeatheredWyvern

That was very nice!
@FeatheredWyvern

That was very nice!
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
that is a cool interpretation. they die easy enough in coli though. reminds me of the movie the grudge. do they pop out of the ceiling or the shadows in the same way?
that is a cool interpretation. they die easy enough in coli though. reminds me of the movie the grudge. do they pop out of the ceiling or the shadows in the same way?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
1 2 3