Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@Riverflower -- Hello! We'd love to have you. :D You get to choose the tier you participate at. You will give a gift worth at least that amount, and RECEIVE a gift worth at least that amount. When you go to the Google Form to sign up (which you find at the end of the second post), you'll be asked to choose a tier. :)
@Riverflower -- Hello! We'd love to have you. :D You get to choose the tier you participate at. You will give a gift worth at least that amount, and RECEIVE a gift worth at least that amount. When you go to the Google Form to sign up (which you find at the end of the second post), you'll be asked to choose a tier. :)
@minty Hmm. Okay, I'll join!
@minty Hmm. Okay, I'll join!
MyfNmKq.png
3.5 hours! Get in! Get in! [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/f7b7181e55a605781e9c4d6db28b0364/tumblr_inline_n2v46yAgCj1s5dibr.gif[/img]
3.5 hours! Get in! Get in!
tumblr_inline_n2v46yAgCj1s5dibr.gif
PTAOCx6.png
@MagpieScholar @Halsha @CountingChocobos@mintymocha @creepsheeps @Riverflower @Maddiebird @Hippogriff412

Thank you all for joining! I've added you to our participants list. :D
@MagpieScholar @Halsha @CountingChocobos@mintymocha @creepsheeps @Riverflower @Maddiebird @Hippogriff412

Thank you all for joining! I've added you to our participants list. :D
Only what? about three hours left? Wow...
Only what? about three hours left? Wow...
MementoMoe
@minty Hello! :) I filled out the form and submitted it. Would you mind checking it for me?
My user name is tnwldi3 and my id # is 65127. Thank you!
@minty Hello! :) I filled out the form and submitted it. Would you mind checking it for me?
My user name is tnwldi3 and my id # is 65127. Thank you!
tumblr_o8c78wLiQy1v78fz0o1_250.gif
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@tnwldi3 -- Hello! I found you, your form has been submitted correctly. You'll receive another ping to the thread once I officially get you added to the participants list.
@tnwldi3 -- Hello! I found you, your form has been submitted correctly. You'll receive another ping to the thread once I officially get you added to the participants list.
@tnwldi3 @spotnn @proteus @Watercolour @Bandi

Thank you for joining the exchange! You've been added to the participants list.

And a quick reminder for anyone browsing the thread~ There are only two hours left to sign up! Then the matching begins.
@tnwldi3 @spotnn @proteus @Watercolour @Bandi

Thank you for joining the exchange! You've been added to the participants list.

And a quick reminder for anyone browsing the thread~ There are only two hours left to sign up! Then the matching begins.
1.5 hours left!!! Join! Join! Join! [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4gh5n5iTr1rn95k2o1_500.gif[/img]
1.5 hours left!!!
Join!
Join!
Join!
tumblr_m4gh5n5iTr1rn95k2o1_500.gif
PTAOCx6.png
15 minutes remain! :D
15 minutes remain! :D
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x