Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67
@Minty
Thanks for organising it! And all the elves and helpers!!! :D I'm looking forward to participating for the first time.
@Minty
Thanks for organising it! And all the elves and helpers!!! :D I'm looking forward to participating for the first time.
XKrZiyx.png
@minty i just signed up! im really excited!!!
@minty i just signed up! im really excited!!!
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
@minty i read everything but cannot find where to sign up???? please help
@minty i read everything but cannot find where to sign up???? please help
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
@kelsey3478 -- Hello! The link to the sign up form is at the end of the second post, under the "Ready to Join?" banner. Hope this helps!
@kelsey3478 -- Hello! The link to the sign up form is at the end of the second post, under the "Ready to Join?" banner. Hope this helps!
@minty
Just double checking I'm in the 500kt tier right
@minty
Just double checking I'm in the 500kt tier right
FR+19
@minty
just signed up!
@minty
just signed up!
@minty
I didn't sign up to be a Regifter, because I have no idea what sort of situation I'm going to be in at the end of December.

I don't know if you are doing this, but if more regifters are needed I'd love to be on the pinglist.
@minty
I didn't sign up to be a Regifter, because I have no idea what sort of situation I'm going to be in at the end of December.

I don't know if you are doing this, but if more regifters are needed I'd love to be on the pinglist.
60787410.png 57806280.png
@RubyOfFire -- You are correct. You're in the 500k tier!

@dragonfilia -- I totally understand! If there are any issues with Rematching at the end of the exchange, I'll keep you in mind. Thank you. :)
@RubyOfFire -- You are correct. You're in the 500k tier!

@dragonfilia -- I totally understand! If there are any issues with Rematching at the end of the exchange, I'll keep you in mind. Thank you. :)
@minty

sent (another ;-;) request to change my wishlist, because

uhh

projects
@minty

sent (another ;-;) request to change my wishlist, because

uhh

projects
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Pippypip20 -- Heheh, give me just a few minutes. There are a few other PMs to answer, but you're on my list!
@Pippypip20 -- Heheh, give me just a few minutes. There are a few other PMs to answer, but you're on my list!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67