Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@kriski I just type 'christmas gif' into google, and VOI-LA ! xD [center][img]http://www.gifs.cc/christmas/reindeer-santa-dancing-1.gif[/img][/center]
@kriski

I just type 'christmas gif' into google, and VOI-LA ! xD

reindeer-santa-dancing-1.gif
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@minty

Sorry to bother you - I don't know if I signed up for the Advent Calendar part - can you check (and add me if I didn't??)??

Let me know if I'm confused about how to do things?? (the reply to that is 'yes... yes you are! always!') :D

Thanks!!!!
@minty

Sorry to bother you - I don't know if I signed up for the Advent Calendar part - can you check (and add me if I didn't??)??

Let me know if I'm confused about how to do things?? (the reply to that is 'yes... yes you are! always!') :D

Thanks!!!!
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
*rubs hands together*
my dragons may all be starving but now that a test is over I'm ready for this
*rubs hands together*
my dragons may all be starving but now that a test is over I'm ready for this
Gammass.gif
*bangs pots together* LAST DAY PEOPLE LAST DAY
*bangs pots together* LAST DAY PEOPLE LAST DAY
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
I signed up! Such a nice idea :3
I signed up! Such a nice idea :3
@minty
Is it possible to change my wishlist? I have a couple of things I wouldn't mind adding ^^
@minty
Is it possible to change my wishlist? I have a couple of things I wouldn't mind adding ^^
he/they
@minty - Will the Santa know who they're gifting?
@minty - Will the Santa know who they're gifting?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@kriski -- Hahah! I hope your kitties each had a safe and easy procedure!

@Fyreimp -- Hello! You are signed up to join the raffle. You'll receive a ping to the raffle thread on 11/30. 8)

@StellarWing -- Indeed. Please go ahead and PM me any changes you'd like make to make your wishlist. I'll update your form. :D

@heartcrusher1 -- Yes! You will receive all of your match's information -- including their username and wishlist. You will not know who is gifting YOU until the end of the exchange (if they agree to reveal themselves).
@kriski -- Hahah! I hope your kitties each had a safe and easy procedure!

@Fyreimp -- Hello! You are signed up to join the raffle. You'll receive a ping to the raffle thread on 11/30. 8)

@StellarWing -- Indeed. Please go ahead and PM me any changes you'd like make to make your wishlist. I'll update your form. :D

@heartcrusher1 -- Yes! You will receive all of your match's information -- including their username and wishlist. You will not know who is gifting YOU until the end of the exchange (if they agree to reveal themselves).
@minty - Alright, thanks!
@minty - Alright, thanks!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
I don't know about this, maybe i should.....
I don't know about this, maybe i should.....
hMhI9My.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifhMhI9My.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67