Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trick-Or-Treat 2016 CLOSED
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
When does this event end?
Will it only be going until Halloween night?
When does this event end?
Will it only be going until Halloween night?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

People can't read. I am done with the event. I finally just caught up giving people items (finally) and people (although I'm closed), are still sending in submissions to me. PLEASE stop sending things to me, guys. I can't keep doing the event and it's really annoying that no one reads.
People can't read. I am done with the event. I finally just caught up giving people items (finally) and people (although I'm closed), are still sending in submissions to me. PLEASE stop sending things to me, guys. I can't keep doing the event and it's really annoying that no one reads.
I have a special event today! Even if you have already visited me, come back and get art of your visiting dragon! It will likely take a while to get to everyone, but if you visit today, expect art eventually! This will last until rollover tonight!

Have a Happy Halloween everyone!
I have a special event today! Even if you have already visited me, come back and get art of your visiting dragon! It will likely take a while to get to everyone, but if you visit today, expect art eventually! This will last until rollover tonight!

Have a Happy Halloween everyone!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Since it's halloween I'm back to accepting trick or treaters! And my dragon is going out trick or treating herself. My post is the very 1st one on page 2 :3

I'm trying to be more careful to check to see if people are still playing or not, but it is conflicting when you say you are in one place and aren't in another. I apologize if you aren't playing :)
Since it's halloween I'm back to accepting trick or treaters! And my dragon is going out trick or treating herself. My post is the very 1st one on page 2 :3

I'm trying to be more careful to check to see if people are still playing or not, but it is conflicting when you say you are in one place and aren't in another. I apologize if you aren't playing :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I am still open to ToTers, but I will be sending a dragon in return (unless I ToTed you first, then my dergs will stay home obviously). So if you are not playing I will ignore your message, sorry. It's just that I didn't ToT when I was closed, so that's just how I am playing.
I am still open to ToTers, but I will be sending a dragon in return (unless I ToTed you first, then my dergs will stay home obviously). So if you are not playing I will ignore your message, sorry. It's just that I didn't ToT when I was closed, so that's just how I am playing.
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
I will still be answering treaters after oct if the message was sent before the 31st
I will still be answering treaters after oct if the message was sent before the 31st
@ the twenty-three people who have messaged me and have not yet gotten a response: You WILL get a response eventually. I'm working on it. I've been super stressed and busy, and for some reason this year I thought it would be a good idea to not have any sort of response template and send a completely customized response to everyone, so it's taking a really long time. My goal is to respond to everyone before Thanksgiving.
@ the twenty-three people who have messaged me and have not yet gotten a response: You WILL get a response eventually. I'm working on it. I've been super stressed and busy, and for some reason this year I thought it would be a good idea to not have any sort of response template and send a completely customized response to everyone, so it's taking a really long time. My goal is to respond to everyone before Thanksgiving.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@WrittenBadly

If you're doing a ping list for next year, I'd love to be on it. I'm sorry you had so many complaints. There was only one issue I had of not getting anything, but it came about because of a status issue (even though the response was a bit of a jerky response). Honestly, that's about my only complaint. People having confusing statuses. Either conflicting statuses between their clan page and their forum post, or statuses that say things like someone is restocking, going to be away, or what have you, then never updating. Confusing to the point where I've sent messages and either gotten no response, or in the one instance, got the slightly jerky response. Other than that, I've had a blast! I've enjoyed everyone's dragons and RP, and tried my best to give decent goodies, even if I didn't have anything specifically on wish lists. I do hope you won't let one bad experience ruin it for you. It really was great fun!
@WrittenBadly

If you're doing a ping list for next year, I'd love to be on it. I'm sorry you had so many complaints. There was only one issue I had of not getting anything, but it came about because of a status issue (even though the response was a bit of a jerky response). Honestly, that's about my only complaint. People having confusing statuses. Either conflicting statuses between their clan page and their forum post, or statuses that say things like someone is restocking, going to be away, or what have you, then never updating. Confusing to the point where I've sent messages and either gotten no response, or in the one instance, got the slightly jerky response. Other than that, I've had a blast! I've enjoyed everyone's dragons and RP, and tried my best to give decent goodies, even if I didn't have anything specifically on wish lists. I do hope you won't let one bad experience ruin it for you. It really was great fun!
To the over 30 people I haven't answered yet, I will be answering you even after the event ends. I have a life outside of pixel dragons (shocking, I know), but I WILL get to all of you. I give what I can and I write custom responses to everyone.
To the over 30 people I haven't answered yet, I will be answering you even after the event ends. I have a life outside of pixel dragons (shocking, I know), but I WILL get to all of you. I give what I can and I write custom responses to everyone.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Rollover's just about here and I'm about to go to bed after sending Odji out to a few more lairs, but I wanted to throw it out there that any trick-or-treater that visits my lair before I wake up tomorrow morning will still get treats from me (after work most likely though so don't panic if I don't get to you right away).
Rollover's just about here and I'm about to go to bed after sending Odji out to a few more lairs, but I wanted to throw it out there that any trick-or-treater that visits my lair before I wake up tomorrow morning will still get treats from me (after work most likely though so don't panic if I don't get to you right away).
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80