Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goblins?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
It's too cute!! I think it just might be my new favorite familiar <3
It's too cute!! I think it just might be my new favorite familiar <3
Meh. I was hoping for something that was anatomically different than most of the past sets. Sprites, acolytes, goblins - though the artwork is nicely done, they all look alike.
Meh. I was hoping for something that was anatomically different than most of the past sets. Sprites, acolytes, goblins - though the artwork is nicely done, they all look alike.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
I absolutely love it, very adorable. Can't wait to see Shadow's.

Also, I'd be happy if these were the "male sprites" I heard about a while ago. I think they were called Imps back then, and were in a vote along with the bears? I wasn't there, but if so, very cool. :D
I absolutely love it, very adorable. Can't wait to see Shadow's.

Also, I'd be happy if these were the "male sprites" I heard about a while ago. I think they were called Imps back then, and were in a vote along with the bears? I wasn't there, but if so, very cool. :D
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Great artwork, sure but humanoids? Again?
Four festivals and three humanoid species ... I was so hoping for something more animalistic this year :(
Now we got Sprites 2.0 .... Maybe next season.
Four festivals and three humanoid species ... I was so hoping for something more animalistic this year :(
cdpykkvcrkou.png
They're ok, I guess? They seem a bit too similar to the sprites which i didn't really care for either.

I really liked the bears and was hoping for something a bit more animal-like.

I certainly like them better than the last set of holiday familiars, though!
They're ok, I guess? They seem a bit too similar to the sprites which i didn't really care for either.

I really liked the bears and was hoping for something a bit more animal-like.

I certainly like them better than the last set of holiday familiars, though!
Of the four Brightshine familiars so far, this one is definitely my favorite! Starting with my favorite, I'd rank them in this order:

Goblin > Bear > Soldier > Sprite

Of course, all four of these are among my top ~25 or so fav familiars overall, so it's not like there's any of em I don't love.
Of the four Brightshine familiars so far, this one is definitely my favorite! Starting with my favorite, I'd rank them in this order:

Goblin > Bear > Soldier > Sprite

Of course, all four of these are among my top ~25 or so fav familiars overall, so it's not like there's any of em I don't love.
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
[quote name="ArynRipley" date=2016-06-26 02:42:04] Great artwork, sure but humanoids? Again? Four festivals and three humanoid species ... I was so hoping for something more animalistic this year :( Now we got Sprites 2.0 .... Maybe next season. [/quote] I was so hoping for deer elementals. I love this goblin so far, but yeah humanoids again ? Hopefully we're getting something different next year.
ArynRipley wrote on 2016-06-26:

I was so hoping for deer elementals. I love this goblin so far, but yeah humanoids again ? Hopefully we're getting something different next year.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
hrm not a fan of goblins but I'm glad that you guys are happy so ;_; I'll get one to increase that familiar count... after getting the vista and apparel.
hrm not a fan of goblins but I'm glad that you guys are happy so ;_; I'll get one to increase that familiar count... after getting the vista and apparel.
plusle.gif
I love it, it's so cute! I'm very interested to see how they interpret the concept for other flights!

I also really love the fact that they finally fixed the familiar preview; I could actually see the familiar this time instead of just the apparel.
I love it, it's so cute! I'm very interested to see how they interpret the concept for other flights!

I also really love the fact that they finally fixed the familiar preview; I could actually see the familiar this time instead of just the apparel.
To be honest, I thought we were getting goats when I saw the little thumbnail. These things are amazing, but I still would have liked goats better.
To be honest, I thought we were getting goats when I saw the little thumbnail. These things are amazing, but I still would have liked goats better.
H9klr6C.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15