Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goblins?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Not my personal favourite but gotta catch em all!
I don't hate them or anything, I think they're quite cool, I just prefer the last three themes so far.
Not my personal favourite but gotta catch em all!
I don't hate them or anything, I think they're quite cool, I just prefer the last three themes so far.
It looks like a male Sprite XD Is this the site's answer to the "re-release the Sprites/make Sprite Knockoffs/Recolours" debate?
It looks like a male Sprite XD Is this the site's answer to the "re-release the Sprites/make Sprite Knockoffs/Recolours" debate?
Aaaah, I LOVE them! They are so cute and I need a million. This is going to be an amazing year in festival familiars!
Aaaah, I LOVE them! They are so cute and I need a million. This is going to be an amazing year in festival familiars!
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@raptorix Here's the fullbody! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/18615.png[/img]
@raptorix
Here's the fullbody!
18615.png
Oh wow
Poor Man Sprites
Oh wow
Poor Man Sprites
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I wonder if they'll all be called "goblins" or if we'll get a mix like Sparking Gremlin/Blazing Troll/Starry Imp . . .

I'm loving the fluffy mane it has!
I wonder if they'll all be called "goblins" or if we'll get a mix like Sparking Gremlin/Blazing Troll/Starry Imp . . .

I'm loving the fluffy mane it has!
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
Goblins >>>>> sprites
can't wait to see what all the others look like!!
Goblins >>>>> sprites
can't wait to see what all the others look like!!
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
[quote name="Choccie" date=2016-06-26 01:09:56] @ raptorix Here's the fullbody! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/18615.png[/img] [/quote] @Choccie THEY ARE CUUUUUTE!
Choccie wrote on 2016-06-26:
@ raptorix
Here's the fullbody!
18615.png

@Choccie THEY ARE CUUUUUTE!
84si1j.png
They're SO CUTE!
They're SO CUTE!
WUHyKt0.png
It's adorable, easily as cute as the Sprite and far better than the previous two years. I'll actually want to see this one on one of my dragons, not just use to fill a Bestiary slot. They also have the advantage that they will almost certainly never become as hard to get as the Light Sprite simply due to the numbers people will buy (Joxar's Chests not withstanding.)
It's adorable, easily as cute as the Sprite and far better than the previous two years. I'll actually want to see this one on one of my dragons, not just use to fill a Bestiary slot. They also have the advantage that they will almost certainly never become as hard to get as the Light Sprite simply due to the numbers people will buy (Joxar's Chests not withstanding.)
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15