Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FAQ] Expanded Color Wheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
After Colorpocalypse Hatchsplosion Day, can we get a tally of the dragons hatched? 8') I WANNA SEE HOW IT COMPARES TO AN AVERAGE DAY
After Colorpocalypse Hatchsplosion Day, can we get a tally of the dragons hatched? 8') I WANNA SEE HOW IT COMPARES TO AN AVERAGE DAY
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
sort of unrelated, but i was wondering, with the expansion of the CR system is it now possible to send clanbound scatterscrolls through a CR? none of the posts mentioned CRs, just selling through auction house or messages, so i got curious.
sort of unrelated, but i was wondering, with the expansion of the CR system is it now possible to send clanbound scatterscrolls through a CR? none of the posts mentioned CRs, just selling through auction house or messages, so i got curious.
PreE5U3.png
With the wide range of colors coming in does this mean we might be able to get some sort of update to the AH where we can search by color ranges rather than specific colors? It's really frustrating to know I wand something in a specific range and have to search a new color every time. IE: If I want something in green prim, purple second I have to search a new specific color name and combination for both categories, shuffling a lot of possibilities to find something in the right range. It would be nice to be able to search based on the range of something like "Emerald to Leaf" and "mulberry to Royal".
With the wide range of colors coming in does this mean we might be able to get some sort of update to the AH where we can search by color ranges rather than specific colors? It's really frustrating to know I wand something in a specific range and have to search a new color every time. IE: If I want something in green prim, purple second I have to search a new specific color name and combination for both categories, shuffling a lot of possibilities to find something in the right range. It would be nice to be able to search based on the range of something like "Emerald to Leaf" and "mulberry to Royal".
moPFBs6.pngdTlu8Dz.png
Thank you for opening up this FAQ! I do have one question!

Are there currently any plans to revamp the Predict Morphology feature in the Scrying Workshop to make searching for colors easier now that the range of the color wheel will have more than doubled in number? Or is it something that would at least be open for consideration in the future?

Thank you!
Thank you for opening up this FAQ! I do have one question!

Are there currently any plans to revamp the Predict Morphology feature in the Scrying Workshop to make searching for colors easier now that the range of the color wheel will have more than doubled in number? Or is it something that would at least be open for consideration in the future?

Thank you!
@pyr0 clanbound scatterscrolls remain clanbound, no matter what. They can't be traded or sold in any way.
@pyr0 clanbound scatterscrolls remain clanbound, no matter what. They can't be traded or sold in any way.
@Merminea

alright, thanks!!
@Merminea

alright, thanks!!
PreE5U3.png
Will the randomized colors of progenitors (customs tertiary, all of the random progen) use the classic colors, or the expanded? I know a new player couldn't pick a new color, but are the randomized portions restricted as well, or will they be determined like eggs, and pull from the whole deal? I'm curious.
Will the randomized colors of progenitors (customs tertiary, all of the random progen) use the classic colors, or the expanded? I know a new player couldn't pick a new color, but are the randomized portions restricted as well, or will they be determined like eggs, and pull from the whole deal? I'm curious.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Will the Auction House dragon search also be disabled on the 8th?
Will the Auction House dragon search also be disabled on the 8th?
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
wow 110 new colors???
@quietsea
good question!!! I was wondering the same thing!
wow 110 new colors???
@quietsea
good question!!! I was wondering the same thing!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
[quote name="MMicox" date=2016-05-20 20:33:18] With the wide range of colors coming in does this mean we might be able to get some sort of update to the AH where we can search by color ranges rather than specific colors? It's really frustrating to know I wand something in a specific range and have to search a new color every time. IE: If I want something in green prim, purple second I have to search a new specific color name and combination for both categories, shuffling a lot of possibilities to find something in the right range. It would be nice to be able to search based on the range of something like "Emerald to Leaf" and "mulberry to Royal". [/quote] I've been voicing frustration about this for months as well, because all of my dragons are in the brown range and green range, but to search in a brown range primary and green range secondary, I have to either just search by the brown primary and get all of the other colors too, or search each brown primary with each green secondary and, well... as you can guess that is the least efficient thing ever. So I second this suggestion.
MMicox wrote on 2016-05-20:

I've been voicing frustration about this for months as well, because all of my dragons are in the brown range and green range, but to search in a brown range primary and green range secondary, I have to either just search by the brown primary and get all of the other colors too, or search each brown primary with each green secondary and, well... as you can guess that is the least efficient thing ever. So I second this suggestion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11