Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FAQ] Expanded Color Wheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Thank you. I know where I'll redirect people from now on. :3
Thank you. I know where I'll redirect people from now on. :3
shop_banner.png
i know what a tri colour scatter scroll is, but what is a "Clanbound Scatterscrolls" i have never seen this before, o.O
i know what a tri colour scatter scroll is, but what is a "Clanbound Scatterscrolls" i have never seen this before, o.O
@topiratti Xhaztol answered this question at the bottom of the first page (there's also a link in the second post of this thread). They were a 1-time thing when scatterscrolls turned out the be bugged, to reimburse those people that were affected by it. :)
@topiratti Xhaztol answered this question at the bottom of the first page (there's also a link in the second post of this thread). They were a 1-time thing when scatterscrolls turned out the be bugged, to reimburse those people that were affected by it. :)
@gaia thanks for the reply

out of curiosity, were these items able to be used continually, or only once?
@gaia thanks for the reply

out of curiosity, were these items able to be used continually, or only once?
@topiratti Like normal tri-scatterscrolls they are a 1-time usage item, that disappear upon use. They are actually the same as tri-scatterscrolls in every way, except that you could not sell or trade them away (like progens vs other dragons). :)
@topiratti Like normal tri-scatterscrolls they are a 1-time usage item, that disappear upon use. They are actually the same as tri-scatterscrolls in every way, except that you could not sell or trade them away (like progens vs other dragons). :)
@gaia thanks for the explanation ^^
@gaia thanks for the explanation ^^
By "Breed-specific unhatched eggs" Do you mean Nocturne eggs or something... New? As like a new breed? ;)
By "Breed-specific unhatched eggs" Do you mean Nocturne eggs or something... New? As like a new breed? ;)
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
So glad to hear we could get more accurate colors for the deities!
So glad to hear we could get more accurate colors for the deities!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I'm so excited already!!!
I'm so excited already!!!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
Just a suggestion! But If we're almost tripling the amount of colours we're getting, I think it would be cool to have three randomized colors up for exalt bonuses instead of one. I'm sure someone has already said this, but just my input! :)
Just a suggestion! But If we're almost tripling the amount of colours we're getting, I think it would be cool to have three randomized colors up for exalt bonuses instead of one. I'm sure someone has already said this, but just my input! :)
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11