Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53
@Ragnarok42
Please please please toss me on that pinglist! I need a Shade rep now, 'cause this is really cool!
@Ragnarok42
Please please please toss me on that pinglist! I need a Shade rep now, 'cause this is really cool!
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@Ragnarok42

This is awesome, I like the Voidwaker more than what I originally thought it would be called. What if if this actually becomes a thing, You can only change to the Shade flight and can not start as it?
@Ragnarok42

This is awesome, I like the Voidwaker more than what I originally thought it would be called. What if if this actually becomes a thing, You can only change to the Shade flight and can not start as it?
4MdcPJR.png
My friend had this idea 2 years ago, almost all the same idea, and she asked for support and she got like 3 pages of no support. Wonder how things have changed, hah.
My friend had this idea 2 years ago, almost all the same idea, and she asked for support and she got like 3 pages of no support. Wonder how things have changed, hah.
[quote name="WrittenBadly" date=2016-04-29 10:52:25] My friend had this idea 2 years ago, almost all the same idea, and she asked for support and she got like 3 pages of no support. Wonder how things have changed, hah. [/quote] Well if you are going realistically, the staff has said before that there will be no 12th flight in general, much less the Shade. December has no festival due to it being during holiday season and they don't want people stressing out over the site as well as trying to do FR stuff. Also seeing how it has been set up in lore specifically as an enemy to all the gods, it is more likely that they are going to use it as something to fight against eventually. [still hanging on for Adventure Mode to eventually be a thing]
WrittenBadly wrote on 2016-04-29:

Well if you are going realistically, the staff has said before that there will be no 12th flight in general, much less the Shade. December has no festival due to it being during holiday season and they don't want people stressing out over the site as well as trying to do FR stuff. Also seeing how it has been set up in lore specifically as an enemy to all the gods, it is more likely that they are going to use it as something to fight against eventually. [still hanging on for Adventure Mode to eventually be a thing]
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
This such cool fanfic fuel! Please put me on the ping list! <3
This such cool fanfic fuel! Please put me on the ping list! <3
bUUy115.pngc3JPS78.pngFqjFRoB.pngCR0J9Je.png
@@8BitFey @GallifreySkaro @RisingFlames @Artemiis @shadowsspy @ViridianSylph @Tune @Surpirate @MissMonsterCat

I have a bit of bad news- My mouse is broken right now, and the laptop touchscreen is terrible for using any kind of paint program, so updates to this thread are on hold until i can get a new one.
@@8BitFey @GallifreySkaro @RisingFlames @Artemiis @shadowsspy @ViridianSylph @Tune @Surpirate @MissMonsterCat

I have a bit of bad news- My mouse is broken right now, and the laptop touchscreen is terrible for using any kind of paint program, so updates to this thread are on hold until i can get a new one.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I WANT TO FIGHT THE SHADE IN THE COLISEUM!!!
I WANT TO FIGHT THE SHADE IN THE COLISEUM!!!
@Ragnarok42

Stupid mice!! Mine broke awhile ago and I haven't gotten a new one so I'm stuck with the mouse pad on my laptop so I know your pain... Though, mine doesn't have a touchscreen.

Anyway, no worries! Updates aren't needed regularly anyway. :P

(Rollover ate my post)
@Ragnarok42

Stupid mice!! Mine broke awhile ago and I haven't gotten a new one so I'm stuck with the mouse pad on my laptop so I know your pain... Though, mine doesn't have a touchscreen.

Anyway, no worries! Updates aren't needed regularly anyway. :P

(Rollover ate my post)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Ragnarok42
*Shamelessly bumps thread*
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@Ragnarok42
*Shamelessly bumps thread*
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm
Sure, though it's been awhile since I've had any ideas for this so there probably won't be anything happening on here for at least a few weeks.
@End3rStorm
Sure, though it's been awhile since I've had any ideas for this so there probably won't be anything happening on here for at least a few weeks.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53