Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T.R.I.D.E.N.T. - The TRUTH about Water
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Give it up T.R.I.D.E.N.T!
You know you can't beat the Nature Science People™
Science Rules All™
Give it up T.R.I.D.E.N.T!
You know you can't beat the Nature Science People™
Science Rules All™
GAji9p1.png

These misguided members, would have us Believe that the mythical water Flight Actually exists, preposterous. Let Us Look At The Evidence More Closely™

Water
Also known as H2O
Which can be read as H two O

Now this is where It Gets Interesting™
This also spells W HOOT
And what Is a W HOOT you ask? A W HOOT is none Other than A Wildwood Owl™
A forest Creature which lives Within the Woodland path™
It Has a Neutral Element.
Which means that it has NO element, meaning it doesn't exist as an element.
Which also means that the Supposed water element Never existed at all™.

These misguided members, would have us Believe that the mythical water Flight Actually exists, preposterous. Let Us Look At The Evidence More Closely™

Water
Also known as H2O
Which can be read as H two O

Now this is where It Gets Interesting™
This also spells W HOOT
And what Is a W HOOT you ask? A W HOOT is none Other than A Wildwood Owl™
A forest Creature which lives Within the Woodland path™
It Has a Neutral Element.
Which means that it has NO element, meaning it doesn't exist as an element.
Which also means that the Supposed water element Never existed at all™.
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
@littlewhitemouse Hey there [REDACTED] you doing that for? I feel a bit betrayed here. [REDACTED] I ever do to deserve this? You know penguins can hold their breath under the [REDACTED] for 20 minutes and it's the truth. :<
@littlewhitemouse Hey there [REDACTED] you doing that for? I feel a bit betrayed here. [REDACTED] I ever do to deserve this? You know penguins can hold their breath under the [REDACTED] for 20 minutes and it's the truth. :<
lik2pA1X.jpg
@Parsley Thank you for your contribution, As it has been proven, "Water" as a flight certainly doesn't exist!
@Parsley Thank you for your contribution, As it has been proven, "Water" as a flight certainly doesn't exist!
RD7mnb3.jpg
Taken from the greatest water philosopher who ever lived named [spoiler] The Incredible Mr Limpet[/spoiler]. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/TIML_poster.jpg[/img] When asked if water flight existed, here is his answer: If you ignore the philsophical possibilities of them not being real and all of this being truly non-existent, yes REDACTED are completely real. REDACTED is applied indiscriminately to entirely separate classes of animal- cartilaginous one (REDACTED); bony ones (REDACTED); and ones with skulls but no backbone or jaw (REDACTED). These classes split off from one another far longer ago than the different orders, families and genuses did from each other, meaning a REDACTED for example has more in common with (and is REDACTED is a convenient umbrella term to describe an aquatic vertebrate that is not a mammal or a turtle. It's equivalent to calling bats birds because they happen to fly. The relationship between a REDACTED and a REDACTED is no closer than that between a salamander and a camel.
Taken from the greatest water philosopher who ever lived named The Incredible Mr Limpet.
TIML_poster.jpg
When asked if water flight existed, here is his answer:

If you ignore the philsophical possibilities of them not being real and all of this being truly non-existent, yes REDACTED are completely real.
REDACTED is applied indiscriminately to entirely separate classes of animal- cartilaginous one (REDACTED); bony ones (REDACTED); and ones with skulls but no backbone or jaw (REDACTED). These classes split off from one another far longer ago than the different orders, families and genuses did from each other, meaning a REDACTED for example has more in common with (and is REDACTED is a convenient umbrella term to describe an aquatic vertebrate that is not a mammal or a turtle. It's equivalent to calling bats birds because they happen to fly.
The relationship between a REDACTED and a REDACTED is no closer than that between a salamander and a camel.
I dunno what to put here.
[center][b]I may lose my job for posting this unredacted image, but the truth [spoiler]lives in a pineapple under the sea[/spoiler].[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HS5fNz5.png[/img] [spoiler]The answer is totally pineapple, by the way.[/spoiler][/center]
I may lose my job for posting this unredacted image, but the truth lives in a pineapple under the sea.

HS5fNz5.png

The answer is totally pineapple, by the way.
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
As Dean of Elementary Terrestrial Education™, it is my Mission to get to the Root of this issue, so there is No Need for Beleaf, only Science. In a Nutshell, this so-called "Water flight" [i]Can't Exist[/i], as the Wet Place™ is, in fact, Uninhabitable. All True Scientists™ know that Dihydrogen Monoxide is Deadly! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5DmYduV.jpg[/img][/center]
As Dean of Elementary Terrestrial Education™, it is my Mission to get to the Root of this issue, so there is No Need for Beleaf, only Science. In a Nutshell, this so-called "Water flight" Can't Exist, as the Wet Place™ is, in fact, Uninhabitable. All True Scientists™ know that Dihydrogen Monoxide is Deadly!
5DmYduV.jpg
Midnight%20Zone%20Badge%202nd%20Gen_zpsyqrfhbt2.png Check out my Legacy Project! lyrilla_by_featherblot-d9sw7ze_zpszr6zzamr.png
That one was good. I give you props!
That one was good. I give you props!
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
Wait. This is shorely an April Fools Joke right?

(In all seriousness, why is REDACTED on May? I swear it's REDACTED this month)
Wait. This is shorely an April Fools Joke right?

(In all seriousness, why is REDACTED on May? I swear it's REDACTED this month)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@skychickens can it bud you know you can't talk like that round the crib of the glady lady. she got eyes and ears everywhere, man. you sneeze and she know about it. you think you can blow the lid off the conspiracy this way? heh. kids. you ain't got a chance. not long as gladey's got a stanglehold on the truth. oh yeah, she owns everything. she owns the science people. she owns the small woodland animals. she owns the system. she owns EVERYTHING. you think you're doing somehting brave here? you think this little lit of 'journalism' is going to bother her? you think you can topple her system with a little 'report?' the gladey lady even looks at you, you're gonna wish you never did this.

stop while you're behind kiddo. get outta here while you still can.
@skychickens can it bud you know you can't talk like that round the crib of the glady lady. she got eyes and ears everywhere, man. you sneeze and she know about it. you think you can blow the lid off the conspiracy this way? heh. kids. you ain't got a chance. not long as gladey's got a stanglehold on the truth. oh yeah, she owns everything. she owns the science people. she owns the small woodland animals. she owns the system. she owns EVERYTHING. you think you're doing somehting brave here? you think this little lit of 'journalism' is going to bother her? you think you can topple her system with a little 'report?' the gladey lady even looks at you, you're gonna wish you never did this.

stop while you're behind kiddo. get outta here while you still can.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26