Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why your Username?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45
a background character no one really pays attention to mentioned in only one book. i relate to that feeling
a background character no one really pays attention to mentioned in only one book. i relate to that feeling
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Silver Chariot from jjba :')
Silver Chariot from jjba :')
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
Starline was the name of a comic character I made up and drew a lot as a kid.
And I went by the name Rose for quite a long time. This is my username in a lot of places!
Starline was the name of a comic character I made up and drew a lot as a kid.
And I went by the name Rose for quite a long time. This is my username in a lot of places!
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
I kinda picked this name, because its in my native tongue (german) and it was available. And for some reason, i like it, despite the rather forced edgy-silly translation.
I kinda picked this name, because its in my native tongue (german) and it was available. And for some reason, i like it, despite the rather forced edgy-silly translation.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
I've used "lamarqueisdead" for a couple of other virtual pet sites, namely BeastKeeper, which I played a great deal before I came here. The username stemmed from a lack of inspiration, so I thought of some song lyrics from a musical that I liked and it stuck. When I joined Flight Rising, I wasn't sure how involved I'd be, so I used the same username I used for BeastKeeper.
I've used "lamarqueisdead" for a couple of other virtual pet sites, namely BeastKeeper, which I played a great deal before I came here. The username stemmed from a lack of inspiration, so I thought of some song lyrics from a musical that I liked and it stuck. When I joined Flight Rising, I wasn't sure how involved I'd be, so I used the same username I used for BeastKeeper.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
finchthewyrmling because "Finch" was my nickname oftentimes and "wyrmling" was oddly-enough the first thing I thought about when I heard dragon.
Namechange because I like gray \mackerel tabbies, who's gonna judge me?
finchthewyrmling because "Finch" was my nickname oftentimes and "wyrmling" was oddly-enough the first thing I thought about when I heard dragon.
Namechange because I like gray \mackerel tabbies, who's gonna judge me?
goSc2L4.png
I used to play world of warcraft and my hunter there is named Tårnfalk. Though with FR i cannot write the danish letter å so i chose two a´s instead which in old writing is the same :D

My name means Kestrel in english for those who are curious
I used to play world of warcraft and my hunter there is named Tårnfalk. Though with FR i cannot write the danish letter å so i chose two a´s instead which in old writing is the same :D

My name means Kestrel in english for those who are curious
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I...made it up? I mashed sounds together and this one sounded pretty. I pronounce it like "Am-uh-rain." I've used it a few other places, but it was made for FR. I may use it elsewhere, I don't know yet.
I...made it up? I mashed sounds together and this one sounded pretty. I pronounce it like "Am-uh-rain." I've used it a few other places, but it was made for FR. I may use it elsewhere, I don't know yet.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
Umm... well it's actually my name haha >.>

I was born Aurelyn-Roane but I never really liked it until I was in college (mostly because my professors couldn't pronounce it)

I have no clue where my parents got the name haha
Umm... well it's actually my name haha >.>

I was born Aurelyn-Roane but I never really liked it until I was in college (mostly because my professors couldn't pronounce it)

I have no clue where my parents got the name haha
img_15.png
Since this is the Internet, I hate to use my real name. I need some other name.
"Other" name.
I also have a love of Latin, so I plugged "other" into translate.

It's literally my "other" name.
Since this is the Internet, I hate to use my real name. I need some other name.
"Other" name.
I also have a love of Latin, so I plugged "other" into translate.

It's literally my "other" name.
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45