Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A hilarious spin on FR lore :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
I've always loved shiny things. As a hatchling, I collected smooth river stones. I stared longingly at the adults' shimmering jewels. On my first birthday, my mother gave me a beautiful emerald. I polished it until it shone. One day, I was exploring a cave and found a chip of ruby It was dull and rough, but I polished it and made a necklace out of it. One of my mother's friends taught me how to work with metals. Now I make jewelry for my clan. I know just the way to make every stone sparkle.

to

I 've always loved, such as a leg of things. As a child, they took up stones, polished river-bed. I saw longingly at the bright jewels adults . In the first place of the same , my mother gave birth to me a beautiful emerald. In polite to excel . One thing I have found the cave of spies lot more difficult , but it was a ruby ??chip and embellished necklace was the cause . There thou shalt teach me , and a friend of my mother's womb to the metals. And I do ornament . This only I know , every stone a spark from the former.
I've always loved shiny things. As a hatchling, I collected smooth river stones. I stared longingly at the adults' shimmering jewels. On my first birthday, my mother gave me a beautiful emerald. I polished it until it shone. One day, I was exploring a cave and found a chip of ruby It was dull and rough, but I polished it and made a necklace out of it. One of my mother's friends taught me how to work with metals. Now I make jewelry for my clan. I know just the way to make every stone sparkle.

to

I 've always loved, such as a leg of things. As a child, they took up stones, polished river-bed. I saw longingly at the bright jewels adults . In the first place of the same , my mother gave birth to me a beautiful emerald. In polite to excel . One thing I have found the cave of spies lot more difficult , but it was a ruby ??chip and embellished necklace was the cause . There thou shalt teach me , and a friend of my mother's womb to the metals. And I do ornament . This only I know , every stone a spark from the former.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Marmite Yeah, I can't read that, but it doesn't surprise me that some things got lost in translation. Cyrillic looks amazing though! It makes me wish I could read it. :)

@Neffi That is so amazing. The translated passages really would be that much more awesome if they were illustrated. :D

@Archeon That is also so amazing. You picked up on a lot of my personal favorite lines too! :)
@Marmite Yeah, I can't read that, but it doesn't surprise me that some things got lost in translation. Cyrillic looks amazing though! It makes me wish I could read it. :)

@Neffi That is so amazing. The translated passages really would be that much more awesome if they were illustrated. :D

@Archeon That is also so amazing. You picked up on a lot of my personal favorite lines too! :)
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
[quote] Hey, traveler. So, my sister over yonder... she's got this collection problem. She keeps clogging our lair with a bunch of useless junk. I'm trying to curb her... "enthusiasm" by giving away some things behind her back. You want something random?[/quote] [quote]Hey, traveler. So, over there more than my sister ... she has this collection of problems. She holds clog the junk of the bunch and our retreat useless. I by giving away a few things behind her ... in order to suppress her, trying to the "enthusiasm". Do you want a random something?[/quote] [i]"she has this collection of problems"[/i] me too crim
Quote:
Hey, traveler. So, my sister over yonder... she's got this collection problem. She keeps clogging our lair with a bunch of useless junk. I'm trying to curb her... "enthusiasm" by giving away some things behind her back. You want something random?

Quote:
Hey, traveler. So, over there more than my sister ... she has this collection of problems. She holds clog the junk of the bunch and our retreat useless. I by giving away a few things behind her ... in order to suppress her, trying to the "enthusiasm". Do you want a random something?

"she has this collection of problems"

me too crim
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
This is GOLD.
I tried the auction house info and this is what I got...
Auction House
Wrapped in a large part of the economy grew at auction houses, where users can buy and sell almost anything, including, Dragon! If you are looking to clean up your treasures, or are looking for a specific color or gene family grows, you may find what you want here.

Purchase
Users can view the following categories: Food, raw materials, clothing, dragon, family, fight, and so on. If you know what you want, you can type the name of the location study narrow your search field. Purchased products will be delivered to you through a central information.

Sales
Auction House allows users to set up on either slightly or jewelry, but not both. The item will be sent to 1, 3 or 7 days, after which it will expire, you get it. In the case of the Dragons, they will remain in the tomb, but can breed, raise their auction items will be canceled. If the sale is successful, it will be sent to you after paying a small processing fee deductions.

My Events
This site allows you to see the current auction, and allows you to stop it. From there, you can look at the recent switch to an auction house, where it shows the history of the transaction.

xDDDD
This is GOLD.
I tried the auction house info and this is what I got...
Auction House
Wrapped in a large part of the economy grew at auction houses, where users can buy and sell almost anything, including, Dragon! If you are looking to clean up your treasures, or are looking for a specific color or gene family grows, you may find what you want here.

Purchase
Users can view the following categories: Food, raw materials, clothing, dragon, family, fight, and so on. If you know what you want, you can type the name of the location study narrow your search field. Purchased products will be delivered to you through a central information.

Sales
Auction House allows users to set up on either slightly or jewelry, but not both. The item will be sent to 1, 3 or 7 days, after which it will expire, you get it. In the case of the Dragons, they will remain in the tomb, but can breed, raise their auction items will be canceled. If the sale is successful, it will be sent to you after paying a small processing fee deductions.

My Events
This site allows you to see the current auction, and allows you to stop it. From there, you can look at the recent switch to an auction house, where it shows the history of the transaction.

xDDDD
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
@bellzan Oh wow that just took so many wild turns. Apparently dragons can give birth to emeralds now. XD

@Leopardmask Perhaps it means he can run so fast on foot that he somehow practically hovers and glides over the earth??? That would be one fast dragon.

@Nryenth That is also beautiful. Perhaps he will disable the safety mechanisms on his boiler, allow water pressure to build, and eventually explode the boiler like a large hot water bomb.

@bellzan Oh wow that just took so many wild turns. Apparently dragons can give birth to emeralds now. XD

@Leopardmask Perhaps it means he can run so fast on foot that he somehow practically hovers and glides over the earth??? That would be one fast dragon.

@Nryenth That is also beautiful. Perhaps he will disable the safety mechanisms on his boiler, allow water pressure to build, and eventually explode the boiler like a large hot water bomb.

[quote]Coatl one of the few species that language. [/quote] I just. I'm not even done the first entry and I'm laughing. XD
Quote:
Coatl one of the few species that language.
I just. I'm not even done the first entry and I'm laughing. XD
2XruB4R.png
[quote name="EaterOfPie" date=2016-01-30 11:20:43] In the case of the Dragons, they will remain in the tomb[/quote] Goodness, that's...dark. This is a great thread haha, I especially love the art some people have provided!
EaterOfPie wrote on 2016-01-30:
In the case of the Dragons, they will remain in the tomb

Goodness, that's...dark.

This is a great thread haha, I especially love the art some people have provided!
@SkyWanderer

This sounds like it could be his plan indeed! It also sounds like Baldwin trying to follow in Arcanist's footsteps. You know, explosions and who needs safety anyway.
@SkyWanderer

This sounds like it could be his plan indeed! It also sounds like Baldwin trying to follow in Arcanist's footsteps. You know, explosions and who needs safety anyway.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth

Yeah, no kidding! XD Safety is overrated when you can create an awesome explosion. Just make sure you invite all of us to the catastrophic failure and set up chairs a decent length away from the blast if you would be so kind, Baldwin. Perhaps he is trying to bring on another apocalypse, if the boiler is big enough? XD
@Nryenth

Yeah, no kidding! XD Safety is overrated when you can create an awesome explosion. Just make sure you invite all of us to the catastrophic failure and set up chairs a decent length away from the blast if you would be so kind, Baldwin. Perhaps he is trying to bring on another apocalypse, if the boiler is big enough? XD
[quote name="SkyWanderer" date=2016-01-29 17:25:41] Food: Plague [/quote] so faes just eAT THE ENTIRE PLAGUE FLIGHT
SkyWanderer wrote on 2016-01-29:
Food: Plague

so faes just

eAT THE ENTIRE PLAGUE FLIGHT
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46