Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A hilarious spin on FR lore :D
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Starglade
What languages did you put it through?
@Starglade
What languages did you put it through?
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Welcome to wind everybody. Here is our lovely world.

Comprehensive wind
The day runs Windsinger
Live life The fish leaves, flying the pigs
State population 38872
Here, as a garden and a sunny mountain garden, the country is diagnosed with low temperatures and state-of-the-art heat winds. It's a fast, fast world, like snowstones to release and fight large clouds, and to fight each other. The planet is flying on this planet, moving each dragon, and for some reason, guiding wind influence and timing.

Steppes of Zephyr
The most peaceful place in the world. Newer and cooler units are found in trees as in all floors and become effective winds that teach many things to overcome their lives. white wolves These parts of the state separate the body from the first sections of each of the signs that surround the sky.

Ascent Reedcleft
The importance of the symbol of the dragon is to achieve the highest level rise, which is the width of the cliff where the outermost area is covered. The height of each column is higher than those who make it gourmet acne. These hills are divided in the sky, and the river runs fast.

Crescendo Cards
There is a disaster in the west with Windsinger's final solution. This serious disadvantage for years of vocabulary has become part of the ancient effects of air and air. The angry person condemns a cloudy day. And to protect the eyes of the great deacons.

Day
The boards and programs have been built and maintained by the first ever-known suppliers in the state. From the forum, the Windsinger, a comfortable, built-in designer with leaflets and labels, will be seen. Challenges and methods of combining each step with another, creating a major community lying in the sky.
Welcome to wind everybody. Here is our lovely world.

Comprehensive wind
The day runs Windsinger
Live life The fish leaves, flying the pigs
State population 38872
Here, as a garden and a sunny mountain garden, the country is diagnosed with low temperatures and state-of-the-art heat winds. It's a fast, fast world, like snowstones to release and fight large clouds, and to fight each other. The planet is flying on this planet, moving each dragon, and for some reason, guiding wind influence and timing.

Steppes of Zephyr
The most peaceful place in the world. Newer and cooler units are found in trees as in all floors and become effective winds that teach many things to overcome their lives. white wolves These parts of the state separate the body from the first sections of each of the signs that surround the sky.

Ascent Reedcleft
The importance of the symbol of the dragon is to achieve the highest level rise, which is the width of the cliff where the outermost area is covered. The height of each column is higher than those who make it gourmet acne. These hills are divided in the sky, and the river runs fast.

Crescendo Cards
There is a disaster in the west with Windsinger's final solution. This serious disadvantage for years of vocabulary has become part of the ancient effects of air and air. The angry person condemns a cloudy day. And to protect the eyes of the great deacons.

Day
The boards and programs have been built and maintained by the first ever-known suppliers in the state. From the forum, the Windsinger, a comfortable, built-in designer with leaflets and labels, will be seen. Challenges and methods of combining each step with another, creating a major community lying in the sky.
Uwu
@Ketzexi
Hawaiin, Igbo, and Greek. Though usually 1 translation to Hawaiin and back to English makes everything super crazy.
@Ketzexi
Hawaiin, Igbo, and Greek. Though usually 1 translation to Hawaiin and back to English makes everything super crazy.
Waystone1.gif
[quote]From the forum, the Windsinger, a comfortable, built-in designer with leaflets and labels, will be seen[/quote] This got me
Quote:
From the forum, the Windsinger, a comfortable, built-in designer with leaflets and labels, will be seen
This got me
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="SkyWanderer" date="2016-01-29 17:43:30" ] we get: money market What: Behind Cold process: 35 days Food: Meat [/quote] Why do I feel like this sums up my life very accurately?
SkyWanderer wrote on 2016-01-29 17:43:30:
we get: money market

What: Behind

Cold process: 35 days

Food: Meat
Why do I feel like this sums up my life very accurately?
- order
[quote]Rare: enough[/quote] I mean... that's not *wrong*
Quote:
Rare: enough

I mean... that's not *wrong*
wq9PoXA.png
*Reads*
"The police of nature"... hmmmm...

Open the door! We are the Police of Nature, we got a report that someone is eating vegetables here!

I'm terrible, aren't I?
*Reads*
"The police of nature"... hmmmm...

Open the door! We are the Police of Nature, we got a report that someone is eating vegetables here!

I'm terrible, aren't I?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33397850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333979/33397850_350.png[/img] [/url] I translated Zim's Lore into Spanish, then into French, then into German, then into Italian, then back to English. Enjoy. ----- Dragon information "You will obey Faust! Zim is the self-proclaimed Beta Male of Reversal Pack. Remember, self-proclaimed. Nobody has chosen him as a beta and will not listen to you if you try to tell him. In fact, rarely (if ever) listen to anyone else. It seems that only two other dragons will follow their orders. These dragons are illusion and fires. His rival is Dib, but they shout at him. Zim is arrogant, presumptuous, narcissistic, intelligent (though he regularly has stupidity) and so destructive that he may appear to be a pacifist illusion. However, we know we have exaggerated reacts in dangerous and not dangerous situations, even if everything that is not found to be a crisis sees. Once the whole package area was sprayed, it was covered with germs. With all its odd behavior strange that you expect Zim everything, but a dragon. And you would be right. Despite his constant claim to be an "all normal child to worm," is actually a stranger kind of name Irken, and his rulers, the Supreme Almighty sent him on the pretext of going to real Sornieth mission . , It is as far as possible. Today, the package is only there for entertainment, because it is a hopeless intruder can easily be rejected by the doorman by wetting them with water. ----- "Regularly has stupidity."

33397850_350.png

I translated Zim's Lore into Spanish, then into French, then into German, then into Italian, then back to English. Enjoy.
Dragon information
"You will obey Faust!
Zim is the self-proclaimed Beta Male of Reversal Pack. Remember, self-proclaimed. Nobody has chosen him as a beta and will not listen to you if you try to tell him. In fact, rarely (if ever) listen to anyone else. It seems that only two other dragons will follow their orders. These dragons are illusion and fires. His rival is Dib, but they shout at him.
Zim is arrogant, presumptuous, narcissistic, intelligent (though he regularly has stupidity) and so destructive that he may appear to be a pacifist illusion. However, we know we have exaggerated reacts in dangerous and not dangerous situations, even if everything that is not found to be a crisis sees. Once the whole package area was sprayed, it was covered with germs.
With all its odd behavior strange that you expect Zim everything, but a dragon. And you would be right. Despite his constant claim to be an "all normal child to worm," is actually a stranger kind of name Irken, and his rulers, the Supreme Almighty sent him on the pretext of going to real Sornieth mission . , It is as far as possible. Today, the package is only there for entertainment, because it is a hopeless intruder can easily be rejected by the doorman by wetting them with water.
"Regularly has stupidity."
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46