Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A hilarious spin on FR lore :D
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Decided to input my Icon dragons lore 'Ouma: Causes are really benefiting from IT administrators. -------------------------------- 'Ouma, the "leadership" of the prophecy my'okona. He took care of them, and he is a member of the team. He is a liar, whose white white is joy. In that regard, he was looking for a secret of some time before: loss and damage. Pilina'oi Found the beauty of the beauty, before the auction kona'ike'ana at the diabolik i'ike'ole'ia meeting. Many people refuse to teach their teaching skills that are compatible. It is a special thing to build the father, because it is very easy to understand; That's how you can clean clothes "dressings" in the same way. Its place of residence is one of the most important; This involves many of the times that the L?kou'ohana gives the first rate: the beauty and destabilization existed before it succeeded and many Clark challenged. ------------------------------ I would like to speak to me. Of course, I am real. But I do not think it's true. But it's available in 'eg in the contempt that is located in n?lolelo, what is the problem of the good store? It is a declaration to take care of other good keywords for every occasion. Sure, fake, do you understand? You can not love it, but I am. If makemake'oe tries to find this mouth and 'just a little pono'oe' before you go right now. Tag urself I’m whose white white is joy Original: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38145834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381459/38145834_350.png[/img] [/url]
Decided to input my Icon dragons lore

'Ouma: Causes are really benefiting from IT administrators.
'Ouma, the "leadership" of the prophecy my'okona. He took care of them, and he is a member of the team. He is a liar, whose white white is joy. In that regard, he was looking for a secret of some time before: loss and damage. Pilina'oi Found the beauty of the beauty, before the auction kona'ike'ana at the diabolik i'ike'ole'ia meeting. Many people refuse to teach their teaching skills that are compatible. It is a special thing to build the father, because it is very easy to understand; That's how you can clean clothes "dressings" in the same way. Its place of residence is one of the most important; This involves many of the times that the L?kou'ohana gives the first rate: the beauty and destabilization existed before it succeeded and many Clark challenged.
I would like to speak to me. Of course, I am real. But I do not think it's true. But it's available in 'eg in the contempt that is located in n?lolelo, what is the problem of the good store? It is a declaration to take care of other good keywords for every occasion. Sure, fake, do you understand? You can not love it, but I am. If makemake'oe tries to find this mouth and 'just a little pono'oe' before you go right now.

Tag urself I’m whose white white is joy

Original:

38145834_350.png
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
Can we just appriciate how for each breed rarity what is says is constantly different, it can't even be a synonym for some of them
Can we just appriciate how for each breed rarity what is says is constantly different, it can't even be a synonym for some of them
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
this is gold
this is gold
Okay...I think I'm about to explode.
Okay...I think I'm about to explode.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
7tXS7Wb.png
Elemental magic snake species found in eggs

Does this refer to...the Ultimate Buttersnake?
Elemental magic snake species found in eggs

Does this refer to...the Ultimate Buttersnake?
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
x

x
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote= "Imperial lore"]Bacon was radiant look.[/quote] WHAT.
Imperial lore wrote:
Bacon was radiant look.

WHAT.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
x

x
7tXS7Wb.png
god every time this gets revived i get so happy since its just. amazing
god every time this gets revived i get so happy since its just. amazing
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Raising a Family gone wrong.

Most of the people started to develop good days.

A good day.

I went faster than the sun. The unwanted one crawls on the grass. For a long time I'm full. There are plenty of places in Prey, after hunting, and my older brothers are standing in the light and the life around us.

My heart is weak when I open my eyes at night. It's different from my memory. It is OK. I killed, put my hands and brought them back. No, no, but no. The sun has a great effect on me. "How long will I play the sand? I think, and it's difficult. It can be eternal life!

I changed my job and spread my legs. The air is hot, but my bones are on the left. I want to go back, but I wait for some time. Where am I, are you worried? I am hungry.

I'm looking at my brother. He was diagnosed with his appearance, but his head was broken. I really worry about it and I announce my dignified life and I'm running fast. I tried to remember your patience, but for many years since we were in touch with each other.

When I left, I complained about my feet, my rooms and my computers and shoes. When I gave them some time to go on, I left my brother. The happier than me, my sister wanted to sleep and she believed in her body. It was enough for me to look at his eyes. Our mother and our brothers are ashamed of our identity, but I like the satisfaction of my career.

We started going into the garden and my brother left the food. We had quietly our team with their heads in the sky. My brother's head fell down and his mouth lit. Lighting lights light, growers grow up near us.

I'm sure I'm sorry. Three of us want to get involved in the murder.

The sky is announced when they experience their death. I cut a knife and it drank. I can not follow him. Nothing. There is a lot of talk, the fear of getting involved. My sister is eating a restaurant and is very happy to celebrate in front of her. There are only a few types of cracks that you can use to build. I could tear the house, cure the brain until I got it and fill it when I was asleep.

The thought of the disaster came over us. It is a time when my brother is supporting, shouting and lighting his lightning. Because of my delay in the answer, shaking her head and pushing away. What I found I touched and cut a piece of stone sculpture.

I try to remember when we play similar games like wild animals, play, play and laugh in the garden, but the idea does not answer. However, there is nothing. It is not right. Today, we are tired and we are happy. death is dead. My brother encouraged us to go to the comfort of my sister and sleep and let her go. It is good to stay at home. We're about three. The Luminax Highway arrived, but we did not want to separate again!

When I go into the water and walk on the face with softness and glass: it's good in the body.

-

It's sad.

The switch of Gleam changed his body to the wall in his place, ran into what he thought was a safe place for the king of the whole universe. Most forests and forests are treated as a source of physical activity. Look and turn to an ear like the Gleam in front of him. He was ready to pull his friend's lanyard. Later, Ridgeback's son cried again.

"Lady, is your job important?" The sky sounds with fear and terror. Only if it is the only child that "goes" nobody runs. He is right. There is no big killer.

"Look at her mistake, but they are going to die ..." Gleam tries to explain nature and style. She had to say everything, she had to talk to get on board. The Guardian made the note, "To change the program, I will not return to the port of Hewn City."

"Sorry, it just goes, but I remember it." Go to Tangled Tree! "

"It's not time for that, we'll go to the High Court."

"But I want to go wrong!" Gleama Lake Gulf to the east. In their shadows, death, the window, the fire and the fire fell.
Raising a Family gone wrong.

Most of the people started to develop good days.

A good day.

I went faster than the sun. The unwanted one crawls on the grass. For a long time I'm full. There are plenty of places in Prey, after hunting, and my older brothers are standing in the light and the life around us.

My heart is weak when I open my eyes at night. It's different from my memory. It is OK. I killed, put my hands and brought them back. No, no, but no. The sun has a great effect on me. "How long will I play the sand? I think, and it's difficult. It can be eternal life!

I changed my job and spread my legs. The air is hot, but my bones are on the left. I want to go back, but I wait for some time. Where am I, are you worried? I am hungry.

I'm looking at my brother. He was diagnosed with his appearance, but his head was broken. I really worry about it and I announce my dignified life and I'm running fast. I tried to remember your patience, but for many years since we were in touch with each other.

When I left, I complained about my feet, my rooms and my computers and shoes. When I gave them some time to go on, I left my brother. The happier than me, my sister wanted to sleep and she believed in her body. It was enough for me to look at his eyes. Our mother and our brothers are ashamed of our identity, but I like the satisfaction of my career.

We started going into the garden and my brother left the food. We had quietly our team with their heads in the sky. My brother's head fell down and his mouth lit. Lighting lights light, growers grow up near us.

I'm sure I'm sorry. Three of us want to get involved in the murder.

The sky is announced when they experience their death. I cut a knife and it drank. I can not follow him. Nothing. There is a lot of talk, the fear of getting involved. My sister is eating a restaurant and is very happy to celebrate in front of her. There are only a few types of cracks that you can use to build. I could tear the house, cure the brain until I got it and fill it when I was asleep.

The thought of the disaster came over us. It is a time when my brother is supporting, shouting and lighting his lightning. Because of my delay in the answer, shaking her head and pushing away. What I found I touched and cut a piece of stone sculpture.

I try to remember when we play similar games like wild animals, play, play and laugh in the garden, but the idea does not answer. However, there is nothing. It is not right. Today, we are tired and we are happy. death is dead. My brother encouraged us to go to the comfort of my sister and sleep and let her go. It is good to stay at home. We're about three. The Luminax Highway arrived, but we did not want to separate again!

When I go into the water and walk on the face with softness and glass: it's good in the body.

-

It's sad.

The switch of Gleam changed his body to the wall in his place, ran into what he thought was a safe place for the king of the whole universe. Most forests and forests are treated as a source of physical activity. Look and turn to an ear like the Gleam in front of him. He was ready to pull his friend's lanyard. Later, Ridgeback's son cried again.

"Lady, is your job important?" The sky sounds with fear and terror. Only if it is the only child that "goes" nobody runs. He is right. There is no big killer.

"Look at her mistake, but they are going to die ..." Gleam tries to explain nature and style. She had to say everything, she had to talk to get on board. The Guardian made the note, "To change the program, I will not return to the port of Hewn City."

"Sorry, it just goes, but I remember it." Go to Tangled Tree! "

"It's not time for that, we'll go to the High Court."

"But I want to go wrong!" Gleama Lake Gulf to the east. In their shadows, death, the window, the fire and the fire fell.
Waystone1.gif
I can't. These are so good.
I can't. These are so good.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
I decided to throw Bloodstone's wonderful bio into Welsh, then into Spanish, and then back into English.

Your name is not always BloodStone. She was not always Nightlife. Hi, she was not always a dragon. In fact, there is enough history turning around where this dragon came. But the general consensus is that his parents contact a witch.

There were two bad things on the part of the teachers and the names of Chaoying having problems in the production of a child. They told the mother that she would never have a baby herself. And that news was damaged. Everything he wanted was a child. He did not think he was asking too much of the deities, but he did not care how much he prayed, his desire never became reality.

He contacted a witch and established the plan. These parents had to say love for a strange stone of blood, and it would be a person to designate and create a child. It seemed impossible, and everyone knew the dangers of blood clusters. A touch would establish a blood toxin emission that would avoid your heart in seconds.

Of course, they were desperate enough to do anyway. And after the spelling, nothing happened. Then he did something. There was a small Nocturne instead of Bloodstone. His parents were really surprised.

But they were grateful. Night was light, obvious, and the three became a family very quickly. But nothing can remain perfect forever. Shortly after reaching his adolescence, BloodStone escaped. Why? She was a teenager. Do you need more reason than that? She wanted a small adventure.

His parents sought but she did not find her. Destroying of pain, they were given by chance. Of course, BloodStone had no idea of ??any of these. He was too busy to go out and seemed quite unfortunate for a place where he was fitting.

When he discovered the magic, she practiced. And very soon she was very skilled in her new art. Beyond that, he joined this clan and became the most excellent Nocturne magician who could never have expected. She always puts the magic first now. But this poor girl never came to discover what happened with her parents.

...some bits are funnier than others, but I just had to add to this thread. It's all amazing
I decided to throw Bloodstone's wonderful bio into Welsh, then into Spanish, and then back into English.

Your name is not always BloodStone. She was not always Nightlife. Hi, she was not always a dragon. In fact, there is enough history turning around where this dragon came. But the general consensus is that his parents contact a witch.

There were two bad things on the part of the teachers and the names of Chaoying having problems in the production of a child. They told the mother that she would never have a baby herself. And that news was damaged. Everything he wanted was a child. He did not think he was asking too much of the deities, but he did not care how much he prayed, his desire never became reality.

He contacted a witch and established the plan. These parents had to say love for a strange stone of blood, and it would be a person to designate and create a child. It seemed impossible, and everyone knew the dangers of blood clusters. A touch would establish a blood toxin emission that would avoid your heart in seconds.

Of course, they were desperate enough to do anyway. And after the spelling, nothing happened. Then he did something. There was a small Nocturne instead of Bloodstone. His parents were really surprised.

But they were grateful. Night was light, obvious, and the three became a family very quickly. But nothing can remain perfect forever. Shortly after reaching his adolescence, BloodStone escaped. Why? She was a teenager. Do you need more reason than that? She wanted a small adventure.

His parents sought but she did not find her. Destroying of pain, they were given by chance. Of course, BloodStone had no idea of ??any of these. He was too busy to go out and seemed quite unfortunate for a place where he was fitting.

When he discovered the magic, she practiced. And very soon she was very skilled in her new art. Beyond that, he joined this clan and became the most excellent Nocturne magician who could never have expected. She always puts the magic first now. But this poor girl never came to discover what happened with her parents.

...some bits are funnier than others, but I just had to add to this thread. It's all amazing
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46