Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | guys
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="LightShade07734" date=2016-01-14 18:16:12] @williamazing Why wasn't I this famous when I joined?! :P [/quote] @LightShade07734 might have been cuz you didnt invent 'coin balls' xD
LightShade07734 wrote on 2016-01-14:
@williamazing

Why wasn't I this famous when I joined?! :P

@LightShade07734 might have been cuz you didnt invent 'coin balls' xD
55WN691.png
Seriously though.
I'm really low on coin balls I was saving them for a commission then I spent almost all the coin balls on genes.

Learn from me.

Save your coin balls.
Seriously though.
I'm really low on coin balls I was saving them for a commission then I spent almost all the coin balls on genes.

Learn from me.

Save your coin balls.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
...Coin balls.

Sounds legit.
...Coin balls.

Sounds legit.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I've now started using the term "coin balls" in an attempt to make it part of the FR vernacular.
Not everywhere, of course. But when I'm talking about like 1T or something small like that.
I've now started using the term "coin balls" in an attempt to make it part of the FR vernacular.
Not everywhere, of course. But when I'm talking about like 1T or something small like that.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
coin balls, i like it
coin balls, i like it
[quote name="Christovski" date=2016-02-08 06:11:07] Seriously though. I'm really low on coin balls I was saving them for a commission then I spent almost all the coin balls on genes. Learn from me. Save your coin balls. [/quote] LOL!
Christovski wrote on 2016-02-08:
Seriously though.

Learn from me.

Save your coin balls.

LOL!
[quote name="Mediscoot" date=2016-01-13 09:15:30] Petition to change 'Treasure' to 'Coin Balls' site-wide [/quote]
Mediscoot wrote on 2016-01-13:
Petition to change 'Treasure' to 'Coin Balls' site-wide
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
COIN BALLS.... COIN BALLS... amazing
COIN BALLS.... COIN BALLS... amazing
JVh11Ww.png
It's official.
It's official.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I'm so glad the last post in this thread was less than a week ago; it's amazing and I just purposefully searched for it on google just to take a peek at its majesty.
I'm so glad the last post in this thread was less than a week ago; it's amazing and I just purposefully searched for it on google just to take a peek at its majesty.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13