Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | guys
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[quote name="AnonEclipse" date=2016-01-13 09:27:22] @AbyssFox Why has your friend not posted in the forums yet!!! That level of amazing shouldn't be contained. I've been on here for months and I don't think I've gotten as many user page posts as they have. XD Shells though, poor dragons, going crunch, crunch, crunch, all day long on those things. [/quote] IT MUA! IM POSTING ON THIS FORUM! U HAPPY NOW!!
AnonEclipse wrote on 2016-01-13:
@AbyssFox
Why has your friend not posted in the forums yet!!! That level of amazing shouldn't be contained.
I've been on here for months and I don't think I've gotten as many user page posts as they have. XD

Shells though, poor dragons, going crunch, crunch, crunch, all day long on those things.
IT MUA! IM POSTING ON THIS FORUM! U HAPPY NOW!!
OMG! IM GETTING SO LOVED FROM COIN BALLS! THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR IVE EVER BEEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA! wait... is this even social media... no... maybe... idk... no. i dont think so
OMG! IM GETTING SO LOVED FROM COIN BALLS! THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR IVE EVER BEEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA! wait... is this even social media... no... maybe... idk... no. i dont think so
lol. how do i make this forum like, in my favorite
lol. how do i make this forum like, in my favorite
@williamazing

I suggest to bookmark this thread. :)

You can also ping yourself to preserve, but it might get lost if you get many notifications and in the end old alerts gets deleted.
@williamazing

I suggest to bookmark this thread. :)

You can also ping yourself to preserve, but it might get lost if you get many notifications and in the end old alerts gets deleted.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@Marilill
oh. okay! thanks!
@Marilill
oh. okay! thanks!
@ping
@ping
[quote name="williamazing" date=2016-01-14 16:40:25] @ping [/quote] LOL! NOPE! THATS NOT HOW U DO IT! XD
williamazing wrote on 2016-01-14:
LOL! NOPE! THATS NOT HOW U DO IT! XD
@williamazing I think it's safe to say you're the most successful newbie I've ever seen - in terms of forum popularity and perceived awesomeness, that is. Congrats on that! lol And I wish you many coin balls in your future!
@williamazing I think it's safe to say you're the most successful newbie I've ever seen - in terms of forum popularity and perceived awesomeness, that is. Congrats on that! lol And I wish you many coin balls in your future!
zDFlZMa.png
[quote name="williamazing" date=2016-01-14 16:41:27] [quote name="williamazing" date=2016-01-14 16:40:25] @ping [/quote] LOL! NOPE! THATS NOT HOW U DO IT! XD [/quote] how DO u do it? how do u ping?
LOL! NOPE! THATS NOT HOW U DO IT! XD
how DO u do it? how do u ping?
@williamazing just post your username with the @ before it.
@williamazing just post your username with the @ before it.
zDFlZMa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13