Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | guys
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Emperors
LOL! i will get better... maybe... hey, i started 2 days ago! XD
@Emperors
LOL! i will get better... maybe... hey, i started 2 days ago! XD
@williamazing
@Emperors
oh. i get it now! lol! thanks!
@williamazing
@Emperors
oh. i get it now! lol! thanks!
WEVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE AN 8TH PAGE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WEVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE AN 8TH PAGE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
@williamazing Don't worry lol You're off to an awesome start and I'm sure you'll do great things in here! I'd send you some coin balls myself if I had any to spare but let me know if you need help with anything else and I'll try and do my best.
@williamazing Don't worry lol You're off to an awesome start and I'm sure you'll do great things in here! I'd send you some coin balls myself if I had any to spare but let me know if you need help with anything else and I'll try and do my best.
zDFlZMa.png
@AbyssFox

Thank you for pringing this fella into the Dragon Hell! XD
@AbyssFox

Thank you for pringing this fella into the Dragon Hell! XD
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
im sorry. [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9bcace47a06777ea505303c6b2e8c45/tumblr_mv01el3poz1sl9baeo1_400.gif[/img]
im sorry. tumblr_mv01el3poz1sl9baeo1_400.gif
[quote name="Emperors" date=2016-01-14 16:47:56] @williamazing Don't worry lol You're off to an awesome start and I'm sure you'll do great things in here! I'd send you some coin balls myself if I had any to spare but let me know if you need help with anything else and I'll try and do my best. [/quote] Thanks!
Emperors wrote on 2016-01-14:
Thanks!
coin balls ar tresher... i dont know how to spell tresher or WAT EVEVER!
coin balls ar tresher... i dont know how to spell tresher or WAT EVEVER!
sorry my spelling is bad
are thar eny free dragons?

PLEASZZZ TELL MEEE!
are thar eny free dragons?

PLEASZZZ TELL MEEE!
sorry my spelling is bad
[img]https://d1h69ey09xg1xv.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/E8qV6Yx.gif[/img]
E8qV6Yx.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13