Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Hello Miss Miirshroom, If you have room, I would love to place an order for a lovely Bonsai, I hope I filled out the order form correctly? Would you also be able to give me the Bill aswell? I think I have most of said items, Tho I do want to be sure Thank you~

Bonsai (season): Shimpaku Juniper, Winter.
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, #11, 150Pixel.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Platinum, Rose Quarts.
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Purplelipped thresh, Glow Mushroom.
Creatures: Wildwood Owlet, Sakura Owlet.
Decorations: 1 Small Sparrow skull, Wind Runestone.
Placement Directions: See as you fit best~

@miirshroom

Hello Miss Miirshroom, If you have room, I would love to place an order for a lovely Bonsai, I hope I filled out the order form correctly? Would you also be able to give me the Bill aswell? I think I have most of said items, Tho I do want to be sure Thank you~

Bonsai (season): Shimpaku Juniper, Winter.
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, #11, 150Pixel.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Platinum, Rose Quarts.
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Purplelipped thresh, Glow Mushroom.
Creatures: Wildwood Owlet, Sakura Owlet.
Decorations: 1 Small Sparrow skull, Wind Runestone.
Placement Directions: See as you fit best~

NOKT6yu.png
@miirshroom Thank you! I'd like to update this planter then. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20101-200/170.5xOrd.Aleise_zpsf2sgpfjs.png[/img] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Sour Green Apple Tree (spring), (10x Sour Green Apple) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] 3 Jungle Grass (30x Jungle Grass), Glow Mushroom (10x Glow Mushroom) [b]Creatures:[/b] White-eared Hummingbird (10x White-eared Hummingbird), Zephyr Sparrow (10x Zephyr Sparrow) [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A
@miirshroom

Thank you! I'd like to update this planter then.

170.5xOrd.Aleise_zpsf2sgpfjs.png

Bonsai (season): Sour Green Apple Tree (spring), (10x Sour Green Apple)
Planter Type (&Configuration): N/A
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: N/A
Plants: 3 Jungle Grass (30x Jungle Grass), Glow Mushroom (10x Glow Mushroom)
Creatures: White-eared Hummingbird (10x White-eared Hummingbird), Zephyr Sparrow (10x Zephyr Sparrow)
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: N/A
kUL6lb9.png
[center]@vonSchweets Slots are assumed open until I say they are closed! Your bill would be: 5k Treasure 1xPlatinum Ore 10xRose Quartz 10xHallowed Ivy 10xBluelipped Thresh 10xGlow Mushroom 10xWildwood Owlet 10xSakura Owlet 10xSparrow Skull 1xWind Runestone (or 5k treasure) @BeingOfNature [i]The Bamboo Bonsai turns to fall colours and the Tree Gecko proves its colourblindness once again. Though it does have a front row seat to the agitated Cave Gecko below.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%201-100/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%201-100/22d.5xOrd.BeingOfNature_zpsck0pw6ey.png[/img] @Vildir [i]The Quartz Crystals reflect and amplify the glow of the Starmoss and nearly ripened Wisp Fruits. Makes a fantastic nightlight![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/374.2xOrd.Vildir_zpsmd0ryfby.png[/img] @Kuroida [i]A Dust Slither stealthily slinked out of the grasses and chased one of the Duskrats up a tree. Meanwhile, the energetic Olive Sea Snake has turned it's attention away from rats to watch the Hummingbirds as they flit back and forth from a newly transplanted blossoming Apple Bonsai.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20101-200/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20101-200/162b.5xOrd.Kuroida%202_zpslewoea3d.png[/img] @Ghostgirl32 [i]This colourful assortment of pots and foliage has every colour and tone represented except BLACK, causing some annoyance for a Duskrat trying to escape your dragons' clutches.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/375.200Pot.Ghostgirl32_zpsiykgtuen.png[/img] @MegaRose [i]The skull in this planter once belonged to some dragon's familiar, only no one quite remember's whose it was or even what species. It has now become just another curiosity for the Duskrats.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/376.200Pot.MegaRose_zpsurvxmfnx.png[/img] @SilvestrisDream [i]The Labradorite planter is a much brighter blue than the murky Waterway where you picked up these threshes.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20301-400/377.2xOrd.SilvestrisDream_zpszftqckfy.png[/img] @Aleise [i]A couple more birds have joined your planter, including another Hummingbird attracted by the blossoming trees. One of the Zephyr Sparrows chirps angrily from the Bamboo after being chased out of it's perch on the Juniper by a Common Sparrow.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20101-200/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20101-200/170b.5xOrd.Aleise_zps5nezhjdy.png[/img] Funding Raffle is currently closed, but I am tired, so I will sort out the winners tomorrow. Posting everyones lists below [size=2](and a [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dPchvgk3CP212lYn7sxUXCV0U-FH54VoeXDSoXufVxE/edit?usp=sharing]link to the spreadsheet[/url] here incase the formatting goes wonky)[/size] [u][b]Top choice in Bold-Underline[/b][/u], [b][i]2nd choice in Bold-Italics[/i][/b]. [/center] [Columns] [size=1][LIST=1] [*][u]JCStitches:[/u] [*][u]kokobean22:[/u] [*][u]dragonwriter315:[/u] [*][u]beckyh2112:[/u] [*][u]ShadowWolf:[/u] [*][u]Stannum:[/u] [*][u]Aleise:[/u] [*][u]MegaRose:[/u] [*][u]noakei:[/u] [*][u]BeingOfNature:[/u] [*][u]Godspeed:[/u] [*][u]JovaniSkye:[/u] [*][u]ArmouredHunter:[/u] [*][u]Kuroida:[/u] [*][u]Urbenjokester:[/u] [*][u]Ambitious:[/u] [*][u]Calidragon:[/u] [*][u]Winged0:[/u] [*][u]ModestMouse:[/u] [/LIST][nextcol] [u][b]Aether Cherry[/b][/u] [u][b]Weeping Willow[/b] [/u] [i][b]Korean Fir[/b][/i] Paper Birch Paper Birch [i][b]Crim. Frst Birch[/b][/i] Crim. Frst Birch Crim. Frst Birch Aether Cherry [u][b]Crim. Frst Birch[/b][/u] N/A Black Bamboo European Ash [i][b]Willow Oak[/b][/i] [u][b]Paper Birch[/b][/u] [i][b]Paper Birch[/b][/i] [i][b]Paper Birch[/b][/i] [i][b]Crim. Frst Birch[/b][/i] [u][b]Weeping Willow[/b][/u] [nextcol] [b][i]Rose[/i][/b] Wild Catsup N/A [i][b]Winterbelle[/b][/i] Wildwood Moss N/A Sub. Clover [u][b]Sub. Clover[/b] [/u] [u][b]Corpsemkr Ivy[/b][/u] [i][b]Wild Catsup[/b][/i] [i][b]Lucky Star[/b][/i] Stellaria Media Faerie Ears Winterbelle Canyon Ruffage Eng. Superberry Clover Bamboo Leaves Sub. Clover [nextcol] N/A [b][i]Petal Moth[/i][/b] N/A Wht. Cbbge. Butterfly [i][b]Wasteland Pauper[/b][/i] N/A [u][b]Micromoth[/b][/u] Meal Moth Mana Thief Wasteland Butterfly Mana Thief [i][b]Black Witch[/b][/i] [i][b]Protective Wasp[/b][/i] Frostbite Beetle [i][b]Firefly[/b][/i] Firefly [u][b]Dark-bord. beauty[/b] [/u] Protective Wasp Wasteland Pauper [nextcol] N/A Leucistic Crow [u][b]Snppng Turtle[/b][/u] [u][b]Sunspot Sprrw[/b][/u] [u][b]Puddlehopper[/b][/u] [u][b]White Squirrel[/b][/u] [i][b]Opal Cobra[/b][/i] [i][b]Grey Squirrel[/b][/i] [i][b]Omen Seeker[/b][/i] Red Squirrel [u][b]Magpie[/b][/u] [u][b]River Warden[/b][/u] [u][b]River Warden[/b][/u] [u][b]White Squirrel[/b][/u] River Warden [u][b]Bldng.Heart Crw[/b][/u] N/A [u][b]Red Squirrel[/b][/u] [i][b]Reedhopper[/b][/i][/columns]
@vonSchweets

Slots are assumed open until I say they are closed!
Your bill would be:
5k Treasure
1xPlatinum Ore
10xRose Quartz
10xHallowed Ivy
10xBluelipped Thresh
10xGlow Mushroom
10xWildwood Owlet
10xSakura Owlet
10xSparrow Skull
1xWind Runestone (or 5k treasure)

@BeingOfNature
The Bamboo Bonsai turns to fall colours and the Tree Gecko proves its colourblindness once again. Though it does have a front row seat to the agitated Cave Gecko below.
22d.5xOrd.BeingOfNature_zpsck0pw6ey.png

@Vildir
The Quartz Crystals reflect and amplify the glow of the Starmoss and nearly ripened Wisp Fruits. Makes a fantastic nightlight!
374.2xOrd.Vildir_zpsmd0ryfby.png

@Kuroida
A Dust Slither stealthily slinked out of the grasses and chased one of the Duskrats up a tree. Meanwhile, the energetic Olive Sea Snake has turned it's attention away from rats to watch the Hummingbirds as they flit back and forth from a newly transplanted blossoming Apple Bonsai.
162b.5xOrd.Kuroida%202_zpslewoea3d.png

@Ghostgirl32
This colourful assortment of pots and foliage has every colour and tone represented except BLACK, causing some annoyance for a Duskrat trying to escape your dragons' clutches.
375.200Pot.Ghostgirl32_zpsiykgtuen.png

@MegaRose
The skull in this planter once belonged to some dragon's familiar, only no one quite remember's whose it was or even what species. It has now become just another curiosity for the Duskrats.
376.200Pot.MegaRose_zpsurvxmfnx.png

@SilvestrisDream
The Labradorite planter is a much brighter blue than the murky Waterway where you picked up these threshes.
377.2xOrd.SilvestrisDream_zpszftqckfy.png

@Aleise
A couple more birds have joined your planter, including another Hummingbird attracted by the blossoming trees. One of the Zephyr Sparrows chirps angrily from the Bamboo after being chased out of it's perch on the Juniper by a Common Sparrow.
170b.5xOrd.Aleise_zps5nezhjdy.png

Funding Raffle is currently closed, but I am tired, so I will sort out the winners tomorrow. Posting everyones lists below (and a link to the spreadsheet here incase the formatting goes wonky)
Top choice in Bold-Underline, 2nd choice in Bold-Italics.

1. JCStitches:
  2. kokobean22:
  3. dragonwriter315:
  4. beckyh2112:
  5. ShadowWolf:
  6. Stannum:
  7. Aleise:
  8. MegaRose:
  9. noakei:
  10. BeingOfNature:
  11. Godspeed:
  12. JovaniSkye:
  13. ArmouredHunter:
  14. Kuroida:
  15. Urbenjokester:
  16. Ambitious:
  17. Calidragon:
  18. Winged0:
  19. ModestMouse:
Aether Cherry
Weeping Willow
Korean Fir
Paper Birch
Paper Birch
Crim. Frst Birch
Crim. Frst Birch
Crim. Frst Birch
Aether Cherry
Crim. Frst Birch
N/A
Black Bamboo
European Ash
Willow Oak
Paper Birch
Paper Birch
Paper Birch
Crim. Frst Birch
Weeping Willow
Rose
Wild Catsup
N/A
Winterbelle
Wildwood Moss
N/A
Sub. Clover
Sub. Clover
Corpsemkr Ivy
Wild Catsup
Lucky Star
Stellaria Media
Faerie Ears
Winterbelle
Canyon Ruffage
Eng. Superberry
Clover
Bamboo Leaves
Sub. Clover
N/A
Petal Moth
N/A
Wht. Cbbge. Butterfly
Wasteland Pauper
N/A
Micromoth
Meal Moth
Mana Thief
Wasteland Butterfly
Mana Thief
Black Witch
Protective Wasp
Frostbite Beetle
Firefly
Firefly
Dark-bord. beauty
Protective Wasp
Wasteland Pauper
N/A
Leucistic Crow
Snppng Turtle
Sunspot Sprrw
Puddlehopper
White Squirrel
Opal Cobra
Grey Squirrel
Omen Seeker
Red Squirrel
Magpie
River Warden
River Warden
White Squirrel
River Warden
Bldng.Heart Crw
N/A
Red Squirrel
Reedhopper
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom im in love.... thank you so much its perfecccttttttt
@miirshroom im in love.... thank you so much its perfecccttttttt
tumblr_inline_mto4a4CQF41qk91ar_zpsskjoasgb.gif
*happy screaming* THANK YOU ITS PERFECT (proceeds to beat signature into submission)
*happy screaming* THANK YOU ITS PERFECT (proceeds to beat signature into submission)
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
@Miirshroom

It's so tempting to get another one seeing all this new stuff that's been added.

I just would like to note though that some of the columns in your post are in and awkward position so certain rows are lined up incorrectly.
@Miirshroom

It's so tempting to get another one seeing all this new stuff that's been added.

I just would like to note though that some of the columns in your post are in and awkward position so certain rows are lined up incorrectly.
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
I'm excited by how many people want to fund birch trees.

Bonsai (season): Red Delicious Apple in summer
Planter Type (& Configuration): 100px Planter
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green with Shattered Ceramic Shard
Plants: 2 jungle grass
Creatures: a Flecked Bushrunner and a Dustwing Hummingbird

Total Payment:
2k treasure
10x red delicious apple
2x jade
10x shattered ceramic shard
20x jungle grass
10x flecked bushrunner
10x dustwing hummingbird
I'm excited by how many people want to fund birch trees.

Bonsai (season): Red Delicious Apple in summer
Planter Type (& Configuration): 100px Planter
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green with Shattered Ceramic Shard
Plants: 2 jungle grass
Creatures: a Flecked Bushrunner and a Dustwing Hummingbird

Total Payment:
2k treasure
10x red delicious apple
2x jade
10x shattered ceramic shard
20x jungle grass
10x flecked bushrunner
10x dustwing hummingbird
EfGfFqR.png9UAP5jH.pngO1dUPRY.pngYngtFeL.png
[center]@ArmouredHunter Yeah, it's off on my mobile, but looks okay on my computer, so it's fine. Only meant to be a temporary reference anyways @JCStitches @kokobean22 @dragonwriter315 @beckyh2112 @ShadowWolf @Stannum @Aleise @MegaRose @noakei @BeingOfNature @Godspeed @JovaniSkye @ArmouredHunter @Kuroida @Urbenjokester @Ambitious @Calidragon @Winged0 @ModestMouse The top two funding slots have been chosen by online RNG and they are: 1. [b]BeingOfNature[/b] - Crimson Frost Birch (Payment=99xBirch Twigs) 2. [b]noakei[/b] - Corpsemaker Ivy (Payment=99xCorpsemaker Ivy) I have also selected two items from the Insects and vertebrates groups, and they are: 3. [b]ShadowWolf[/b] - Wasteland Pauper (Payment=50xWasteland Pauper) 4. [b]Ambitious[/b] - Bleeding Heart Crow (Payment=50xBleeding Heart Crow) Winners please sent payment to me ASAP! [item=Birch Twigs][item=Corpsemaker Ivy][item=Wasteland Pauper][item=Bleeding Heart Crow][item=Rhododendron Leafhopper] Also Rhododendron Leafhoppers are now available for order, and the other types of Leaf/Froghoppers should be made available for quick funding between working on the other funding slot items. They are delivered in sets of 2 placed in the foreground of the planter and are very small (there are 5 in the image below). [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Rhodedendron%20Leaf%20Hoppers_zpsr6xdeavd.png[/img][/center]
@ArmouredHunter Yeah, it's off on my mobile, but looks okay on my computer, so it's fine. Only meant to be a temporary reference anyways

@JCStitches @kokobean22 @dragonwriter315 @beckyh2112 @ShadowWolf @Stannum @Aleise @MegaRose @noakei @BeingOfNature @Godspeed @JovaniSkye @ArmouredHunter @Kuroida @Urbenjokester @Ambitious @Calidragon @Winged0 @ModestMouse

The top two funding slots have been chosen by online RNG and they are:

1. BeingOfNature - Crimson Frost Birch
(Payment=99xBirch Twigs)

2. noakei - Corpsemaker Ivy
(Payment=99xCorpsemaker Ivy)

I have also selected two items from the Insects and vertebrates groups, and they are:

3. ShadowWolf - Wasteland Pauper
(Payment=50xWasteland Pauper)

4. Ambitious - Bleeding Heart Crow
(Payment=50xBleeding Heart Crow)

Winners please sent payment to me ASAP!

Birch Twigs Corpsemaker Ivy Wasteland Pauper Bleeding Heart Crow Rhododendron Leafhopper

Also Rhododendron Leafhoppers are now available for order, and the other types of Leaf/Froghoppers should be made available for quick funding between working on the other funding slot items. They are delivered in sets of 2 placed in the foreground of the planter and are very small (there are 5 in the image below).

Rhodedendron%20Leaf%20Hoppers_zpsr6xdeavd.png
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Bonsai (season): Granny Smith Apple Tree (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Sacridite, white transparent substrate
Plants: Sweet grass x2, Hallowed ivy x2, Mycena mushroom x1
Creatures: Jungle mantis, white lace honeybee, leopard gecko
Decorations: light runestone
Placement Directions: The tree just slightly left of center. The mushroom near the left edge and the mantis on top of the mushroom. Everything else is artist's choice.

This is my first order so hopefully this is the correct total:
4k treasure
10x sacridite
10x quartz crystal
10x granny smith apple
20x sweet grass
20x hallowed ivy
10x mycena mushroom
1x jungle mantis
10x white lace honeybee
10x leopard gecko
1x light runestone
Bonsai (season): Granny Smith Apple Tree (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Sacridite, white transparent substrate
Plants: Sweet grass x2, Hallowed ivy x2, Mycena mushroom x1
Creatures: Jungle mantis, white lace honeybee, leopard gecko
Decorations: light runestone
Placement Directions: The tree just slightly left of center. The mushroom near the left edge and the mantis on top of the mushroom. Everything else is artist's choice.

This is my first order so hopefully this is the correct total:
4k treasure
10x sacridite
10x quartz crystal
10x granny smith apple
20x sweet grass
20x hallowed ivy
10x mycena mushroom
1x jungle mantis
10x white lace honeybee
10x leopard gecko
1x light runestone