Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Main Hub] Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BUMP FOR THE NEWBIES!
BUMP FOR THE NEWBIES!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@SullenEarth Could I get pings for when Rockbreaker's Writing Contest, Earthshaker's Search, Let's Get Quizzical and Dragonhome Tours open?
@SullenEarth Could I get pings for when Rockbreaker's Writing Contest, Earthshaker's Search, Let's Get Quizzical and Dragonhome Tours open?
Na5WGHa.png
I can't wait for the festival to kick off, I hope the quiz is fun!
I can't wait for the festival to kick off, I hope the quiz is fun!
Yt4sddf.png
@ThornOfStorm130
@ThornOfStorm130
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Oh wow... Things here are so pretty!!

Congrats on the festival ^^
Oh wow... Things here are so pretty!!

Congrats on the festival ^^
ER_5k.gif2h5ps1c.jpg sec20g.png
@SullenEarth I'd like a ping with Writing Contest and Dragonhome Tours open up, please. *already has a dragon or two in mind for the tour*
@SullenEarth I'd like a ping with Writing Contest and Dragonhome Tours open up, please. *already has a dragon or two in mind for the tour*
rlfh5f.jpg
@SullenEarth

I would really love a ping for the writing contest and dragonhome tours if it isn't too much trouble. ^_^
@SullenEarth

I would really love a ping for the writing contest and dragonhome tours if it isn't too much trouble. ^_^
XnpR6dC.pngpE9XtJL.png
@SullenEarth Could I get pings for when Festival Shop, Rockbreaker's Writing Contest, Earthshaker's Search, Let's Get Quizzical and Dragonhome Tours open?
@SullenEarth Could I get pings for when Festival Shop, Rockbreaker's Writing Contest, Earthshaker's Search, Let's Get Quizzical and Dragonhome Tours open?
R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
@SullenEarth

How do I sign up for the dragonhome tour?
@SullenEarth

How do I sign up for the dragonhome tour?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan Once the tour thread is set up you should be able to sign up there.
@bellzan Once the tour thread is set up you should be able to sign up there.
vSxK3u9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9