Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Main Hub] Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Toothless @felistopaz @Eialyne @Espoir @HSoup @Hanelli @Arbokobra @Schefflera @StrykeSlammerII @unicornssparkle @tigressRising

Let's Get Quizical is now open! The Earthshaker's Search thread is viewable, and the event will begin on Sunday.
@Toothless @felistopaz @Eialyne @Espoir @HSoup @Hanelli @Arbokobra @Schefflera @StrykeSlammerII @unicornssparkle @tigressRising

Let's Get Quizical is now open! The Earthshaker's Search thread is viewable, and the event will begin on Sunday.
vSxK3u9.png
My apologies but all those candles.. Was it hard to restrain us fire flighters from accidentally burning everything? Our "candles" often look more like, er... Bonfires.
My apologies but all those candles.. Was it hard to restrain us fire flighters from accidentally burning everything? Our "candles" often look more like, er... Bonfires.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart Luckily rock doesn't burn very easily, so as long as the more 'rambunctious' fire dragons are kept away from the textiles we don't usually have much of a problem.
@SylphOfHeart Luckily rock doesn't burn very easily, so as long as the more 'rambunctious' fire dragons are kept away from the textiles we don't usually have much of a problem.
vSxK3u9.png
@SullenEarth good to know. We will try to keep the pyres to a minimum. I just hope for more ore. My clan is the Ruby Ironworks after all.
@SullenEarth good to know. We will try to keep the pyres to a minimum. I just hope for more ore. My clan is the Ruby Ironworks after all.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SullenEarth

I'd like to be pinged for Dragonhome Tours, please!
@SullenEarth

I'd like to be pinged for Dragonhome Tours, please!
uCR5SCW.png
Lets get this party started!
Lets get this party started!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@SullenEarth
Ping me for the festival shop please^^
@SullenEarth
Ping me for the festival shop please^^
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Woo! Rockbreaker's Ceremony is finally here!
Woo! Rockbreaker's Ceremony is finally here!
tAsGQ8V.png
@Toothless @felistopaz @Eialyne @Espoir @HSoup @Hanelli @Arbokobra @Schefflera @StrykeSlammerII @unicornssparkle @OverlordPony @Hollyshark @tigressRising @Pulsatrix
@Meezerqueen

The Writing Contest and the Challenge Lore Eating Contest are now open!
@Toothless @felistopaz @Eialyne @Espoir @HSoup @Hanelli @Arbokobra @Schefflera @StrykeSlammerII @unicornssparkle @OverlordPony @Hollyshark @tigressRising @Pulsatrix
@Meezerqueen

The Writing Contest and the Challenge Lore Eating Contest are now open!
vSxK3u9.png
Hooray! Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!

And now, to celebrate by vanishing into the Coliseum for the next week...
Hooray! Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!

And now, to celebrate by vanishing into the Coliseum for the next week...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9