Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Light vs Nature 2
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
@jdbeckett

Competing flights buy hundreds of hatchlings in the final minutes. When you are naming hundreds of hatchlings those seconds add up, and time isn't something we have a lot of. Especially when the site is lagging.

The seller can just as easily name the hatchling before selling.
@jdbeckett

Competing flights buy hundreds of hatchlings in the final minutes. When you are naming hundreds of hatchlings those seconds add up, and time isn't something we have a lot of. Especially when the site is lagging.

The seller can just as easily name the hatchling before selling.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
im so excited!!!!!!!

my hand hurts so bad! i think i need an FR break until my birthday friday haha
im so excited!!!!!!!

my hand hurts so bad! i think i need an FR break until my birthday friday haha
@JDBeckett
Once a dragon is no longer yours you cannot dictate what happens to them. The new owners were well within their rights to exalt them unnamed. Just because you think something is a big deal doesn't mean it is. Feeling strongly about something doesn't make you right.

If you're concerned about your pixel dragons being exalted unnamed then name them before selling.
@JDBeckett
Once a dragon is no longer yours you cannot dictate what happens to them. The new owners were well within their rights to exalt them unnamed. Just because you think something is a big deal doesn't mean it is. Feeling strongly about something doesn't make you right.

If you're concerned about your pixel dragons being exalted unnamed then name them before selling.
@MissouriMule @Arekuru Ahh I didn't know there was a glitch, in any case we got the extra gathering turns so I'm not sure what's up with that?

FR pls wat is happening.
@MissouriMule @Arekuru Ahh I didn't know there was a glitch, in any case we got the extra gathering turns so I'm not sure what's up with that?

FR pls wat is happening.
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
@CaptainCrackers - Adults reached 18k, hatchling floor was 15k.
@CaptainCrackers - Adults reached 18k, hatchling floor was 15k.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I'm late to this party, as I was out last night, but hey Nature?

Congrats. You guys really wanted this, and your preparation should be very much commended. Very nice work. Enjoy this week!
I'm late to this party, as I was out last night, but hey Nature?

Congrats. You guys really wanted this, and your preparation should be very much commended. Very nice work. Enjoy this week!
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
Congrats Nature! Both Nature and Light but in one heck of a fight, you guys totally deserve this! ^^
Congrats Nature! Both Nature and Light but in one heck of a fight, you guys totally deserve this! ^^
LIo8D8G.gif
Thank you to both Nature and Light for a really fun week; intense battling, amazing payouts and an awesome Dom Watch thread that reflects both sides sportsmanship :) This is my Battle Save: :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15895747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158958/15895747_350.png[/img] [/url] Going to be gened up into a firey dragon, so thank you to whoever sold her! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=50&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=9&tert=46&elem=6&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
Thank you to both Nature and Light for a really fun week; intense battling, amazing payouts and an awesome Dom Watch thread that reflects both sides sportsmanship :)

This is my Battle Save: :D

15895747_350.png

Going to be gened up into a firey dragon, so thank you to whoever sold her!

dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=50&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=9&tert=46&elem=6&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Tiriea
I can tell for a fact that over 9000 dragons were exalted on the Light side! There were probably many more that were unaccounted for as well. I'd estimate that together, probably about 20,000 dragons went to their Glitter/Glademomma this week.
@Tiriea
I can tell for a fact that over 9000 dragons were exalted on the Light side! There were probably many more that were unaccounted for as well. I'd estimate that together, probably about 20,000 dragons went to their Glitter/Glademomma this week.
fr_forum_signature_banner__light_by_thestormunleashed-d68w70n.png
Our In-Flight raffle is still tallying, but we're reporting record numbers of over 20k dragons exalted by only a fraction of our members.

I'm really, really proud of Nature. I have never seen numbers that high in an In-Flight Raffle before in all of our history.
Our In-Flight raffle is still tallying, but we're reporting record numbers of over 20k dragons exalted by only a fraction of our members.

I'm really, really proud of Nature. I have never seen numbers that high in an In-Flight Raffle before in all of our history.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126