Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Grumpy Bun Accents (and Tapir!)
1 2 3 4 5
[size=5]GrumpyBun for Male Snappers[/size] [skin=10066] [b]Sold out![/b] Want it reprinted? Sign up for a pre-order. Once we have 5 preordered, I will ask for payment and the skin will be reprinted! [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [size=5]GrumpyBun[/size] For female Imps: (pre-order) [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/a98b3547ffa32d003b91b0e8a394701d/tumblr_nnbmljxZJb1uow4yfo1_400.png[/img] [b]About Grumpy Bun:[/b] Grumpy Bun is not happy about being here. He has been assured that the dragons he is accompanying prefer to eat insects and plants, but he is not convinced. Maybe your dragon will be the one to win his heart and ease his cranky little mind! ...Maybe you shouldn't hold your breath. I am interested in making Grumpy Bun for more breeds and genders! Please don't feel shy to suggest what breeds you'd most like to see Grumpy on. [size=5]Tapir[/size] For male Nocts: (pre-order) [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ff86a92893b8940fa1c5ecfb6e3b2534/tumblr_nnbmljxZJb1uow4yfo3_400.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/cabfe60da03ab0381ed19e15a3eccd28/tumblr_nnbmljxZJb1uow4yfo4_400.png[/img] Is your Noct having trouble deciding between spots and stripes? If so, Tapir may be the accent for him! Looks great on naturally colored dragons and matches perfectly with Maize Secondaries! Each accent costs 500g, and there will need to be at least five orders before I can print one. If you are interested, please comment which one and I will add you to the ping list! Thanks for looking!
GrumpyBun for Male Snappers

Sold out! Want it reprinted? Sign up for a pre-order. Once we have 5 preordered, I will ask for payment and the skin will be reprinted!

GrumpyBun
For female Imps: (pre-order)
tumblr_nnbmljxZJb1uow4yfo1_400.png

About Grumpy Bun: Grumpy Bun is not happy about being here. He has been assured that the dragons he is accompanying prefer to eat insects and plants, but he is not convinced. Maybe your dragon will be the one to win his heart and ease his cranky little mind! ...Maybe you shouldn't hold your breath.

I am interested in making Grumpy Bun for more breeds and genders! Please don't feel shy to suggest what breeds you'd most like to see Grumpy on.

Tapir
For male Nocts: (pre-order)
tumblr_nnbmljxZJb1uow4yfo3_400.png
tumblr_nnbmljxZJb1uow4yfo4_400.png

Is your Noct having trouble deciding between spots and stripes? If so, Tapir may be the accent for him! Looks great on naturally colored dragons and matches perfectly with Maize Secondaries!

Each accent costs 500g, and there will need to be at least five orders before I can print one.

If you are interested, please comment which one and I will add you to the ping list! Thanks for looking!
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
Pinglist

For Female Imp Grumpy Bun:
  1. sakurablossom
  2. Noelblue
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open

For male Noct Tapir:
  1. Trachynhawb
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open

For additional accent updates:
  • Kitsunemochalite - Moar Grumpy Bun
  • Juni - Female Noct Tapir
  • Safaris - Snapper Male for Treasure
Pinglist

For Female Imp Grumpy Bun:
  1. sakurablossom
  2. Noelblue
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open

For male Noct Tapir:
  1. Trachynhawb
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open

For additional accent updates:
  • Kitsunemochalite - Moar Grumpy Bun
  • Juni - Female Noct Tapir
  • Safaris - Snapper Male for Treasure
Very cute idea, loving the patterns. It would be great for a more natural looking dragon.
Very cute idea, loving the patterns. It would be great for a more natural looking dragon.
Thank you! Tapirs are so cute, I couldn't resist. :D
Thank you! Tapirs are so cute, I couldn't resist. :D
@damphyr

Hello! I was just curious if you plan on making the grumpy bun accent for other breeds in the future?
@damphyr

Hello! I was just curious if you plan on making the grumpy bun accent for other breeds in the future?
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Kitsunemochalite I'd absolutely love to! Fitting him on some breeds is just easier than others, so I'm staring with these two. I'm totally open to suggestions as to what breeds to do next!
@Kitsunemochalite I'd absolutely love to! Fitting him on some breeds is just easier than others, so I'm staring with these two. I'm totally open to suggestions as to what breeds to do next!
@damphyr

Oh wonderful! I love the white bun just because of how simple and clear it is but I have a huge lack of female imps xD
I guess you could try like a grumpy bun being carried by a female noc or on the back of a male wildclaw?
@damphyr

Oh wonderful! I love the white bun just because of how simple and clear it is but I have a huge lack of female imps xD
I guess you could try like a grumpy bun being carried by a female noc or on the back of a male wildclaw?
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Kitsunemochalite

Thank you!! I'm so happy he's liked, he's been a fun little personality in my head. I like the idea of Nocts carrying him, and he may end up laying across the backs/tails of female snappers. Lots of options!

Also, your signature has me cracking up. A+ Well done.
@Kitsunemochalite

Thank you!! I'm so happy he's liked, he's been a fun little personality in my head. I like the idea of Nocts carrying him, and he may end up laying across the backs/tails of female snappers. Lots of options!

Also, your signature has me cracking up. A+ Well done.
@damphyr

Oh yes I would love to get any pings on updates for this *0*
Thanks so much tho, I had a friend make this sig for my fav derg Ozzy
@damphyr

Oh yes I would love to get any pings on updates for this *0*
Thanks so much tho, I had a friend make this sig for my fav derg Ozzy
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Kitsunemochalite I've added you to the pinglists, will let you know if anything fun comes together!

And it is truly awesome, I hope you never change it. (Unless you find something equally awesome)
@Kitsunemochalite I've added you to the pinglists, will let you know if anything fun comes together!

And it is truly awesome, I hope you never change it. (Unless you find something equally awesome)
1 2 3 4 5