Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Light vs Nature 2
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
Dear Light: You fought hard and you fought well. I'm exhausted but it was super fun and super intense. I don't think I've been this invested in something else in a long time!

... now let us be friends again and don't battle each other for a long while. I need to sleep at some point, too ;)
Dear Light: You fought hard and you fought well. I'm exhausted but it was super fun and super intense. I don't think I've been this invested in something else in a long time!

... now let us be friends again and don't battle each other for a long while. I need to sleep at some point, too ;)
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Good job at beating us, Nature.
Good job at beating us, Nature.
ZPPY.png
thanks Light fight for one intense battle. I think we were just so hungry for this win and even then it seemed to be up for grabs until the very end. I know I didn't post here, but I'd been reading all week and the memes and puns have been super funny to read. I'm glad that even as extreme as the battle was we were all in good humor here.

this is late, of course, but this was the only thing I had hoped to contribute to the thread...I was exalting so much in the end that I didn't have time...better late then never I guess

I was going to offer a nice cup of herbal tea to our friends in light. lol

sleepytime_zps3jc7xks8.jpg

thanks Light fight for one intense battle. I think we were just so hungry for this win and even then it seemed to be up for grabs until the very end. I know I didn't post here, but I'd been reading all week and the memes and puns have been super funny to read. I'm glad that even as extreme as the battle was we were all in good humor here.

this is late, of course, but this was the only thing I had hoped to contribute to the thread...I was exalting so much in the end that I didn't have time...better late then never I guess

I was going to offer a nice cup of herbal tea to our friends in light. lol

sleepytime_zps3jc7xks8.jpg

I'm super proud of everyone! Light and Nature both gave their all and pushed so hard. Thank you, Light for helping to make this one of the most exciting Dom battles I've ever witnessed. Here's hoping we don't have to face off against each other any time soon - I'd like to support you in your next push!
I'm super proud of everyone! Light and Nature both gave their all and pushed so hard. Thank you, Light for helping to make this one of the most exciting Dom battles I've ever witnessed. Here's hoping we don't have to face off against each other any time soon - I'd like to support you in your next push!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Well done both Nature and Light!
Well done both Nature and Light!
jqqIEB3.gif
@TheWolfQueen @CountofCasualty 20k by only a fraction.... I never sent the ones I exalted in <.<; Too busy sniping lol

I think that Light also had more than 20k because we were neck and neck, especially at the end O.o WHOLE AH PAGES DISAPPEARED lol (Seriously how high were hatchling prices at the end? 8C )
@TheWolfQueen @CountofCasualty 20k by only a fraction.... I never sent the ones I exalted in <.<; Too busy sniping lol

I think that Light also had more than 20k because we were neck and neck, especially at the end O.o WHOLE AH PAGES DISAPPEARED lol (Seriously how high were hatchling prices at the end? 8C )
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I'm sure there were many on the light side unaccounted for. I didn't track my exalts except for the first day. Oh, and for those that expressed and interest. I put this thing together for those exalt saves. Free use. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Reiko_Kamiya/flightrising/LvN2015survivor.png[/img] @Aryllia @Mangoeclipse
I'm sure there were many on the light side unaccounted for. I didn't track my exalts except for the first day.

Oh, and for those that expressed and interest. I put this thing together for those exalt saves. Free use.

LvN2015survivor.png

@Aryllia
@Mangoeclipse
|She/Her, They/Them|
I did next to no sleeping. It was insane and I have serious respect for everyone who participated, oh and the barista at my local coffee shop who put up with me for hours on end. I however, have no respect for my personal funds though...
I did next to no sleeping. It was insane and I have serious respect for everyone who participated, oh and the barista at my local coffee shop who put up with me for hours on end. I however, have no respect for my personal funds though...
A k i r b e a k raffle- 4kt or 6 gems a ticket. Prizes to be unlocked!!!!
ibgcXD8MUxtlPC.gif
I know I should be ashamed.... but I saved this guy within the last hour... This ancient survived yet another intense battle.. I am also amused he has a flower name. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=879114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8792/879114_350.png[/img] [/url] Iris #879114 Once again.. Congrats Light on such a heated push. I haven't had this much fun in a long time!! @Kame.. like the icon!
I know I should be ashamed.... but I saved this guy within the last hour... This ancient survived yet another intense battle.. I am also amused he has a flower name.

879114_350.png

Iris #879114

Once again.. Congrats Light on such a heated push. I haven't had this much fun in a long time!!

@Kame.. like the icon!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I was away the last two days but I just had to use my crappy phone to check the standings this morning when rollover was happening. [s]otl timezones[/s] And I almost screamed when the page loaded. Nobody could get legit words out of me for couple of minutes. Thank you Light, that battle was amazing and I will await anxiously our third round (let's just give it half a year or something people need their rest) It will most likely be something else, just like this one. And since we are showcasing our exalt saves, I have this one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15800022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158001/15800022_350.png[/img] [/url]
I was away the last two days but I just had to use my crappy phone to check the standings this morning when rollover was happening. otl timezones And I almost screamed when the page loaded. Nobody could get legit words out of me for couple of minutes.

Thank you Light, that battle was amazing and I will await anxiously our third round (let's just give it half a year or something people need their rest) It will most likely be something else, just like this one.

And since we are showcasing our exalt saves, I have this one

15800022_350.png
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126