Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Light vs Nature 2
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 125 126
Good job my nature peeps, and higfives all around to Light for a seriously amazing and intense battle! The last minute AH sniping was so insane, I think my enter key broke from refreshing it.
Good job my nature peeps, and higfives all around to Light for a seriously amazing and intense battle! The last minute AH sniping was so insane, I think my enter key broke from refreshing it.
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
Thanks for the awesome battle, Nature. I haven't been this focused and excited for dom since Shadow v. Light.
Thanks for the awesome battle, Nature. I haven't been this focused and excited for dom since Shadow v. Light.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Is there anywhere we can see how many dragons were exalted? I have a vague memory of seeing stuff like that for a couple previous battles but I can't seem to find it ^^;

ALSO YAY NATURE and well done Light for an epic battle. I'm sure both Glitter- and Glademomma are proud ^^
Is there anywhere we can see how many dragons were exalted? I have a vague memory of seeing stuff like that for a couple previous battles but I can't seem to find it ^^;

ALSO YAY NATURE and well done Light for an epic battle. I'm sure both Glitter- and Glademomma are proud ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Thanks for such an exciting battle, Light! I've never seen our forums so active- you guys really got our blood pumping!

@Deluxe Ooh, I can answer this one! Back when we were voting on a week to push, we did try to pick one that wouldn't have too much competition, but then we discovered that... Shadow, I believe? was planning to push that week. We moved the date, and then Light decided to push this week! There was some discussion about pushing our date back further, but in the end we decided that we couldn't keep running from every flight that would pose a challenge. I think this win is one we're going to remember for a long time!
Thanks for such an exciting battle, Light! I've never seen our forums so active- you guys really got our blood pumping!

@Deluxe Ooh, I can answer this one! Back when we were voting on a week to push, we did try to pick one that wouldn't have too much competition, but then we discovered that... Shadow, I believe? was planning to push that week. We moved the date, and then Light decided to push this week! There was some discussion about pushing our date back further, but in the end we decided that we couldn't keep running from every flight that would pose a challenge. I think this win is one we're going to remember for a long time!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
Several of us popped into a Teamspeak server during the last hour or so :D
We mostly ended up talking about random stuff, but who's counting?
Several of us popped into a Teamspeak server during the last hour or so :D
We mostly ended up talking about random stuff, but who's counting?
Llwtqdz.png

Woke up to massive celebrating and joins in with balloons, confetti and cookies for everyone!

What was an amazing fight! I'm so proud of Nature. We worked really hard as a team and pushed ourselves to the limit. It's unbelievably gratifying to *finally* win first place during a non-holiday week.

Light - you did a great job! We went back and forth and yesterday morning I wasn't sure Nature would pull ahead. What an exciting battle.

Thank you all for such great fun!
Woke up to massive celebrating and joins in with balloons, confetti and cookies for everyone!

What was an amazing fight! I'm so proud of Nature. We worked really hard as a team and pushed ourselves to the limit. It's unbelievably gratifying to *finally* win first place during a non-holiday week.

Light - you did a great job! We went back and forth and yesterday morning I wasn't sure Nature would pull ahead. What an exciting battle.

Thank you all for such great fun!
Wow. That was a fun push. Thanks so much for the Challenge, you Light folks are Awesome! I can say though Indie here was conflicted... but he does live in a Nature clan.. so in the end... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364/36311_350.png[/img] [/url]
Wow. That was a fun push. Thanks so much for the Challenge, you Light folks are Awesome!

I can say though Indie here was conflicted... but he does live in a Nature clan.. so in the end...

36311_350.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Oh my goodness, Light you put up such a good fight! So many of us were scared about getting taken over at the last second, and I heard that Light had so many level 25s stacked up that I wasn't sure what would happen during the last few hours. :') So intense! This was my first time getting involved with dom, and I'd totally do it again.

after catching up on lots of needed sleep of course.
Oh my goodness, Light you put up such a good fight! So many of us were scared about getting taken over at the last second, and I heard that Light had so many level 25s stacked up that I wasn't sure what would happen during the last few hours. :') So intense! This was my first time getting involved with dom, and I'd totally do it again.

after catching up on lots of needed sleep of course.
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
Aww I just woke up to see that Nature has dominance. That's fine though, because gosh that was intense all around, you deserve it! I was busy as frig trying to do as much as I could, even getting overwhelmed briefly.. all in all, I had a lot of fun, and learned a lot as well! I may be a little bummed for not partaking in the last couple of hours, but it was really great!

Good game Nature!
Aww I just woke up to see that Nature has dominance. That's fine though, because gosh that was intense all around, you deserve it! I was busy as frig trying to do as much as I could, even getting overwhelmed briefly.. all in all, I had a lot of fun, and learned a lot as well! I may be a little bummed for not partaking in the last couple of hours, but it was really great!

Good game Nature!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Light, you all are amazing and brilliant opponents. Thank you for a completely insane battle that I will never (be able to) forget. Maybe I should be saying "Can't wait for the tiebreaker," but the voice of my true feelings says let's never fight again. Please. /falls over

@Deluxe What @Nelsothy said! For some reason we have terrible timing and fail at finding uncontested weeks. It's been a painful but consistent pattern for us. I've wished a million times that we could figure out how to push when no one else is pushing. We're not very agile--much like trees, I guess?--and haven't yet worked out how to mobilize quickly when uncontested weeks do crop up. Maybe that's the next stage of our growth. XD
Light, you all are amazing and brilliant opponents. Thank you for a completely insane battle that I will never (be able to) forget. Maybe I should be saying "Can't wait for the tiebreaker," but the voice of my true feelings says let's never fight again. Please. /falls over

@Deluxe What @Nelsothy said! For some reason we have terrible timing and fail at finding uncontested weeks. It's been a painful but consistent pattern for us. I've wished a million times that we could figure out how to push when no one else is pushing. We're not very agile--much like trees, I guess?--and haven't yet worked out how to mobilize quickly when uncontested weeks do crop up. Maybe that's the next stage of our growth. XD
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 125 126