Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1399 1400
Pretty sure I will need a thistle and antique dragon eventually. (I like thistle)
I'm a weird level of excited for antique... creaminess of maize but without the yellows (since most the genes make it like... buttered popcorn or something)
Pretty sure I will need a thistle and antique dragon eventually. (I like thistle)
I'm a weird level of excited for antique... creaminess of maize but without the yellows (since most the genes make it like... buttered popcorn or something)
OMG! I love these! Especially antique! O.O <3
OMG! I love these! Especially antique! O.O <3
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Aaa Honey is so nice!!! :D
Aaa Honey is so nice!!! :D
6Sx7SSv.png
ANTIQUE! OH MY GOD. I will need to probably swap some dragons when the new colors release. x'DD Ah well, some use to my millions of treasure.
ANTIQUE! OH MY GOD. I will need to probably swap some dragons when the new colors release. x'DD Ah well, some use to my millions of treasure.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
Ooooh this is exciting! Definitely like seeing some new colors coming into the mix :D I Looking forward to seeing some cool off-accents too.
Ooooh this is exciting! Definitely like seeing some new colors coming into the mix :D I Looking forward to seeing some cool off-accents too.
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
I can't wait to see how honey looks with Iri/Shimmer :D
I can't wait to see how honey looks with Iri/Shimmer :D
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@Casiope

Pinging myself so I can see all the new colours!! So hyped!! These are so gorgeous!
@Casiope

Pinging myself so I can see all the new colours!! So hyped!! These are so gorgeous!
NLdJQtw.png
I really hope there will be some new shades of green, especially something minty. :)
I really hope there will be some new shades of green, especially something minty. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@CelestialJelly

Pinging myself because these new colours are beautiful, and I can't wait to see the rest.
Also. I hate the taste of Honey and I hate the colour Yellow. But the colour is simply perfection.
@CelestialJelly

Pinging myself because these new colours are beautiful, and I can't wait to see the rest.
Also. I hate the taste of Honey and I hate the colour Yellow. But the colour is simply perfection.
ixTjq3e.png
Honey looks nice, seems it will be the golden color I always wanted for my progen.
Honey looks nice, seems it will be the golden color I always wanted for my progen.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1399 1400