Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 1399 1400
[quote name="Aslee" date=2016-03-03 11:36:52] Storm/Nature all up in this bizz. [/quote] Lightning/Light :3
Aslee wrote on 2016-03-03:
Storm/Nature all up in this bizz.

Lightning/Light :3
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I kind of feel sorry for Undel, working on this endless template project. If *we're* all sick of the waiting, how must it be for the one who is doing all the templates themselves?
I kind of feel sorry for Undel, working on this endless template project. If *we're* all sick of the waiting, how must it be for the one who is doing all the templates themselves?
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png
[quote name="NetShy" date=2016-03-03 14:39:49] I kind of feel sorry for Undel, working on this endless template project. If *we're* all sick of the waiting, how must it be for the one who is doing all the templates themselves? [/quote] I thought Undel said the templates were done already?
NetShy wrote on 2016-03-03:

I thought Undel said the templates were done already?
@EarthTiger
Nope, they're not. The progress on colour reveals is the progress on the templates. For every 9 and a half templates Undel completes, a colour is added to this thread.
@EarthTiger
Nope, they're not. The progress on colour reveals is the progress on the templates. For every 9 and a half templates Undel completes, a colour is added to this thread.
VWPWMZp.png
@multiplicity I know that, but I swear I heard somewhere that templates were actually done and now they were released when Undel wasn't busy on other things.

Maybe I'm thinking of the Iri/Shim templates?
@multiplicity I know that, but I swear I heard somewhere that templates were actually done and now they were released when Undel wasn't busy on other things.

Maybe I'm thinking of the Iri/Shim templates?
Prediction: after a long wait Undel will swoop down and say "the wait is ogre" and release a Shrek green color before olive
Prediction: after a long wait Undel will swoop down and say "the wait is ogre" and release a Shrek green color before olive
@avey thank you so much; you've truly blessed us all today with this pun
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
[quote name="Koel" date=2016-03-03 15:04:45] @avey thank you so much; you've truly blessed us all today with this pun [/quote]
Koel wrote on 2016-03-03:
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Emg9qPKR5hquI/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
m8aFFXb.gif
i can't believe undel is actually dead

this was a joke. sorry. im actually dead, though. dead of color starvation. rip
i can't believe undel is actually dead

this was a joke. sorry. im actually dead, though. dead of color starvation. rip
1 2 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 ... 1399 1400