Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 1399 1400
I predict the new color will be this-pancake.
I predict the new color will be this-pancake.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Grumbles. At this rate it's gonna be literally a year since the thread started until we've revealed every color.
Grumbles. At this rate it's gonna be literally a year since the thread started until we've revealed every color.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
i've only been on fr a few months and not a big forum poster, but I made a chart with all the colors shown in the coatl chart to be able to see the gene colors better. I haven't seen anything anywhere else with these kind of details, so I just went ahead and made it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1775331

Is this helpful to anyone?

I want to look into the colors more in depth. See which ones match accent colors, poitox/butterfly genes, etc. to get ready for the massive breeding projects that will begin one these colors are released (if they're ever released :P ) and also to determine if the inaccuracies of the colors is because of the smaller images or a deliberate change. Are there any other forum posts related to this?
i've only been on fr a few months and not a big forum poster, but I made a chart with all the colors shown in the coatl chart to be able to see the gene colors better. I haven't seen anything anywhere else with these kind of details, so I just went ahead and made it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1775331

Is this helpful to anyone?

I want to look into the colors more in depth. See which ones match accent colors, poitox/butterfly genes, etc. to get ready for the massive breeding projects that will begin one these colors are released (if they're ever released :P ) and also to determine if the inaccuracies of the colors is because of the smaller images or a deliberate change. Are there any other forum posts related to this?
vv View a swatch chart of all of the new colors here! vv
@draconisgirl @Rauxel has a new color chart here.
@draconisgirl @Rauxel has a new color chart here.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="JinetJade" date=2016-03-02 22:33:32] Grumbles. At this rate it's gonna be literally a year since the thread started until we've revealed every color. [/quote] I have to agree, whyyyyyy must it take so long? *cries in corner*
JinetJade wrote on 2016-03-02:

I have to agree, whyyyyyy must it take so long? *cries in corner*
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@draconisgirl
I like the way yours is organized. Very helpful! :D
@draconisgirl
I like the way yours is organized. Very helpful! :D
@draconisgirl
wow that's really in depth, i love it. it helps point out the differences between really similar colours too.
@draconisgirl
wow that's really in depth, i love it. it helps point out the differences between really similar colours too.
VWPWMZp.png
[quote name="Yun" date=2016-03-01 19:40:46] Hey I won't complain if there are flight colors. Water would be a color for more than a few dream dragons. Plus I think a lot of the Flight colors would actually go pretty nicely together. Water / Arcane would be awesome. [/quote] Arcane/Eldritch/Arcane :DDDDD
Yun wrote on 2016-03-01:
Hey I won't complain if there are flight colors. Water would be a color for more than a few dream dragons. Plus I think a lot of the Flight colors would actually go pretty nicely together. Water / Arcane would be awesome.
Arcane/Eldritch/Arcane

:DDDDD
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
People could make deity ship dragons.
People could make deity ship dragons.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning

Storm/Nature all up in this bizz.
@Lightning

Storm/Nature all up in this bizz.
hi, i'm az and i like ghosts and cupcakes
1 2 ... 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 1399 1400