Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1399 1400
[quote name="Cynictis" date=2016-03-03 16:58:27] i can't believe undel is actually dead [/quote] @Cynictis Please don't say stuff like that. D8
Cynictis wrote on 2016-03-03:
i can't believe undel is actually dead

@Cynictis Please don't say stuff like that. D8
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
[quote name="EarthTiger" date=2016-03-02 15:14:36] @Saone True, and I've seen other things use purple for shadow. I was just comparing it to real life. Well, it appears I caused a bigger debate than I intended lol [/quote] @EarthTiger No, no debate from me! Just releasing a factoid for fun. And because a lot of people don't actually know about older system graphics lol
EarthTiger wrote on 2016-03-02:
@Saone True, and I've seen other things use purple for shadow. I was just comparing it to real life.

Well, it appears I caused a bigger debate than I intended lol
@EarthTiger No, no debate from me! Just releasing a factoid for fun. And because a lot of people don't actually know about older system graphics lol
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
[quote name="mamamouse" date=2016-03-02 11:22:07] Try living in the US south east during pine pollen season. Then tell me wind isn't a pale yellow-green. XD [/quote] A+ can confirm, also the US north east at times during the summer.
mamamouse wrote on 2016-03-02:
Try living in the US south east during pine pollen season. Then tell me wind isn't a pale yellow-green. XD

A+ can confirm, also the US north east at times during the summer.
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
[quote name="Cynictis" date=2016-03-03 16:58:27] im actually dead, though. dead of color starvation. rip [/quote] I think it shows how dead I am by colour starvation that I'm starting to forget about this thread. //looks at her egg fridge with 30 eggs in it for now One day, my lovelies, one day you'll give me horrible combos of the new colours.
Cynictis wrote on 2016-03-03:
im actually dead, though. dead of color starvation. rip

I think it shows how dead I am by colour starvation that I'm starting to forget about this thread. //looks at her egg fridge with 30 eggs in it for now

One day, my lovelies, one day you'll give me horrible combos of the new colours.
ZPPY.png
Oh! I know what color I want! Mauve! I don't actually care for the color, but...

"It's mauve and dangerous!"
Oh! I know what color I want! Mauve! I don't actually care for the color, but...

"It's mauve and dangerous!"
@mamamouse yaaaas!
@mamamouse yaaaas!
moj0Ael.png
@Koel lol aww thank you !! (though i take no credit for the pun... it was an official slogan for one of the movies i believe)

is it bad that i want a color called ogre now
@Koel lol aww thank you !! (though i take no credit for the pun... it was an official slogan for one of the movies i believe)

is it bad that i want a color called ogre now
It's been almost 3 weeks ._. I hate to be inpatient but... I'm getting there. There better be a massive release of colours when they start coming out again. Dx
It's been almost 3 weeks ._. I hate to be inpatient but... I'm getting there. There better be a massive release of colours when they start coming out again. Dx
So... I guess the Crossroads 2.0 is holding her back, right?
So... I guess the Crossroads 2.0 is holding her back, right?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
The last edit was raspberry on 2/20; so not quite two weeks really, and one of those was a holiday week.
The last edit was raspberry on 2/20; so not quite two weeks really, and one of those was a holiday week.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 1399 1400