Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New colours ColourWheel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
[size=7] Hello everyone ! As the wheel is now fully revealed, a new post in the Guides was created to show it to you ! Thank you for following and giving me such kind words :3[/size] Hi everyone ! I've decided I wanted to see how the ranges of my hatchery evolved with the news colours. Thus I tried to represent the new colours on an updated colour wheel and compare it with the present colour wheel ! @Undel Colour expansion post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1528779/1]Link ![/url] Then I thought you might like it too so I made one for everyone with every colours. I'll update it over time ! The colours are the main body (big square), the belly/accent (medium square) and the horn/detail accent (small square, only on the new wheel) because I felt it would be needed for some tones (Grapefruit and then Tarnish gave me the idea) ! Plus it is interesting (I wanted to do it with all the colours of a body but... too much work). Black names are old colours Red names are new colours Grey names are old colours that have their place on the new wheel ! You should now be able to zoom in pretty far to get a good look at colours :) GIANT UPDATE : 16 new colours were added by Undel to the new colour to be added, making it a total of 161 colours in total. Cheers ! [b]GIANT UPDATE 2 : another 16 new colours were added by Undel to the new colour to be added, making it a total of 177 colours in total. Cheers ! [/b] [center][b][u][url=http://i.imgur.com/SuybqkX.jpg] [img]http://i.imgur.com/SuybqkXl.jpg[/img] Link to bigger size ![/url][/u][/b][/center] [b]Revealed until now : [/b] [indent]110 New colours (Total : 110) 67 Old colours (Total : 67) [/indent] [center]0 colours left to be revealed[/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y6tHIvHR3y2PhtefNKKCcBgJ_LfU_8Z-IofU5_AYBcM/edit?usp=sharing]Where is half of the colour wheel ? + HexCodes [/url][/center] If you want I can ping you when I update it ! [quote=Pinglist] [size=1]@Kaegro @Dragobir @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon @DragonWolfie @IndigoCat @Zwynx @RemixPhoenix @Elaendorlien @AsteriaDusk @QueenCheetah93 @Erelah @TheUltimateMage @Pseudoscience @CorNocte @MNemerald @Foxat @blaireau @DrippingWords @Hennamae @serebronaga @Sedge @Judoon @Elwine @Ferotton @wulfilalice @equeslilia @Desildea @Zwiezda @squidragon @Marit @Prey @Dygii @godolphin @GoldBlooded @Drezdin @Dubal @twotone @Akihiko @Kiarec @Alazdriel @aneris @MomoMochi @paintseagull @Cyanea @Ninian @Nanosaur @lunaris1013 @graciegra @Mez @emeraldawn @Capriquarius @FromBeyondtheRim @Rythen @Zenith @BluePhoenix @PeacefulBliss @ynneblack @Mistwing608 @smaller @IronPen @mithrel @Rannera @Saone @KCSquib @MegaMaz @Halamshiral @SimFeetUnder @Scalenep @clockworkMoose @Charaquan @milaya @Muszka @themightyfall @Skykitty @FlyingMintBunny @Julia @Celesol @Vixeon @Outbreak @IgnisFlamel @Averia @ouranographer @DeathPanda @WingedClaymore @MurasakiSama @applebapples @Zephyria @Gabbitrabbit @Lykomancer @LilyBound @DeepflowManah @CaptainTsundere @Karmarsi @Noki @LostUmbreon @Burnes @Maltshakes @Catlinye @Zet @Alyssawolf @Silvershade @Reocailura @demiseandkiss @Sassgardian @Jamethyst @birgitte @Flutterbree @narurin @tehcoffeezombie @MathematicalMind @Shedra @Drakenhart @Pachirisu @GriffinGem @Dragondrop @Katamari @Rebbawskaced @Denim @Gentlebird @Eyries @MementoMoe @Grumbelle @niyx @Voidspine @Azurrys @Renesh @Frailty @Kelaku @Kvon @MrNobody @dizmo @Natala @Poisonedpaper @Morichinatsu @HiddenMica @Lynnbug @Rivaxorus @Metallicflight @Zaratyst @KalaFenume @BlueRampion @Ruurin @Morganite @Mito @Snappydragon @Snowpiercer @sordidv @Natakiro @Riimi @TheMageLemon245 @InsaneDachshund @Gato @lookxitsxlauren @@BlackMistress @Thoracosaurus @Nekomata @starsystems @Pocketsized @Sozki @Chomp @mamamouse @Balthuza @Stormhawke @Venneris @MayZippy @Myrkskog @Meowesty @Cuter @wrecknrule @Equive @Xagrathia @pbg146 @Herudito @bluemoonsyrup @DonDon @CreativeLogic @gloryrising @GoldieTheDeer @BrightIce @weeredsquirrel @savetheshay @persephonesmee @QueenParda @GingerArcanist @mweep @KatieOurMatie @LucarioLand @KandyVille @rodophita @Leopardmask @avarath @Carnimirie @AsgoreDreemurr @Sunflight @Gan @Tomyris @Harbinger @GibbysDragons @SpiritFeather @Antivulano @LittleSwan @Brokenwing @0cean @RaspberryMint @Tirrimas @Intervia @Almaren @TawnyDragonscale @Alterial @humanityxpeople @WolfehCat @Temreki @felidstar @ExcitedDergs @ShingekinoKyojin @Saddi @Opaline @Nekira @NorthSong @DeathZhade @Vengrahdiin @loeno @Howitzersfriend @lunalab @Wyndcaller @KameTurtle @arencezeon @MaximumSpyro @Lapillus @SixFootTurkey @Peridoughdot @Naufragate @Sharauril @EmbertheSkywing @Surpirate @Kaolik @BushyxTail @cyn @Cosmological @AntiFerret @RoseOfGehenna @EaterOfPie @Twinkletoe @somnomania @glowcloudy @TawnyOwl @Shadowspirit @Nashawryn @WitchyGinger @Okacuine @ProfPhoenix @Perrydotto @Dewberry @Sylkaen @TrickMurk @KnittingSquid @ScarletVenom97 @seohhe @Moell @Marmite @TrickyLA @Vancara @Tarkas @annonymousspoon @SleepyPoet @sacredpools @Frayta @Veragold @YuuNishinoya[/size][/quote] [quote=Pinglist for finish line][size=1]@lizabet @DragonSanctuary @Tria91 @reliquiaen @Hazuki @MidNightTiger[/size][/quote] [b]Important ![/b] You can use it if you want (PM me for a vector fil or a high quality file) but please credit me ! It took me way too many time to do (and redo and redo) all dthis .
Hello everyone ! As the wheel is now fully revealed, a new post in the Guides was created to show it to you ! Thank you for following and giving me such kind words :3

Hi everyone !

I've decided I wanted to see how the ranges of my hatchery evolved with the news colours. Thus I tried to represent the new colours on an updated colour wheel and compare it with the present colour wheel !

@Undel Colour expansion post Link !

Then I thought you might like it too so I made one for everyone with every colours. I'll update it over time !

The colours are the main body (big square), the belly/accent (medium square) and the horn/detail accent (small square, only on the new wheel) because I felt it would be needed for some tones (Grapefruit and then Tarnish gave me the idea) ! Plus it is interesting (I wanted to do it with all the colours of a body but... too much work).

Black names are old colours
Red names are new colours
Grey names are old colours that have their place on the new wheel !

You should now be able to zoom in pretty far to get a good look at colours :)

GIANT UPDATE : 16 new colours were added by Undel to the new colour to be added, making it a total of 161 colours in total. Cheers !

GIANT UPDATE 2 : another 16 new colours were added by Undel to the new colour to be added, making it a total of 177 colours in total. Cheers !

Revealed until now :
110 New colours (Total : 110)
67 Old colours (Total : 67)

0 colours left to be revealed

If you want I can ping you when I update it !
Pinglist wrote:
@Kaegro @Dragobir @pyrosaurous @quailheart @StellarBlitz @Loddie @obscuresoul @KingOfThePark @ShadowWas @TwoJay @DragonSage @Stormdragon @DragonWolfie @IndigoCat @Zwynx @RemixPhoenix @Elaendorlien @AsteriaDusk @QueenCheetah93 @Erelah @TheUltimateMage @Pseudoscience @CorNocte @MNemerald @Foxat @blaireau @DrippingWords @Hennamae @serebronaga @Sedge @Judoon @Elwine @Ferotton @wulfilalice @equeslilia @Desildea @Zwiezda @squidragon @Marit @Prey @Dygii @godolphin @GoldBlooded @Drezdin @Dubal @twotone @Akihiko @Kiarec @Alazdriel @aneris @MomoMochi @paintseagull @Cyanea @Ninian @Nanosaur @lunaris1013 @graciegra @Mez @emeraldawn @Capriquarius @FromBeyondtheRim @Rythen @Zenith @BluePhoenix @PeacefulBliss @ynneblack @Mistwing608 @smaller @IronPen @mithrel @Rannera @Saone @KCSquib @MegaMaz @Halamshiral @SimFeetUnder @Scalenep @clockworkMoose @Charaquan @milaya @Muszka @themightyfall @Skykitty @FlyingMintBunny @Julia @Celesol @Vixeon @Outbreak @IgnisFlamel @Averia @ouranographer @DeathPanda @WingedClaymore @MurasakiSama @applebapples @Zephyria @Gabbitrabbit @Lykomancer @LilyBound @DeepflowManah @CaptainTsundere @Karmarsi @Noki @LostUmbreon @Burnes @Maltshakes @Catlinye @Zet @Alyssawolf @Silvershade @Reocailura @demiseandkiss @Sassgardian @Jamethyst @birgitte @Flutterbree @narurin @tehcoffeezombie @MathematicalMind @Shedra @Drakenhart @Pachirisu @GriffinGem @Dragondrop @Katamari @Rebbawskaced @Denim @Gentlebird @Eyries @MementoMoe @Grumbelle @niyx @Voidspine @Azurrys @Renesh @Frailty @Kelaku @Kvon @MrNobody @dizmo @Natala @Poisonedpaper @Morichinatsu @HiddenMica @Lynnbug @Rivaxorus @Metallicflight @Zaratyst @KalaFenume @BlueRampion @Ruurin @Morganite @Mito @Snappydragon @Snowpiercer @sordidv @Natakiro @Riimi @TheMageLemon245 @InsaneDachshund @Gato @lookxitsxlauren @@BlackMistress @Thoracosaurus @Nekomata @starsystems @Pocketsized @Sozki @Chomp @mamamouse @Balthuza @Stormhawke @Venneris @MayZippy @Myrkskog @Meowesty @Cuter @wrecknrule @Equive @Xagrathia @pbg146 @Herudito @bluemoonsyrup @DonDon @CreativeLogic @gloryrising @GoldieTheDeer @BrightIce @weeredsquirrel @savetheshay @persephonesmee @QueenParda @GingerArcanist @mweep @KatieOurMatie @LucarioLand @KandyVille @rodophita @Leopardmask @avarath @Carnimirie @AsgoreDreemurr @Sunflight @Gan @Tomyris @Harbinger @GibbysDragons @SpiritFeather @Antivulano @LittleSwan @Brokenwing @0cean @RaspberryMint @Tirrimas @Intervia @Almaren @TawnyDragonscale @Alterial @humanityxpeople @WolfehCat @Temreki @felidstar @ExcitedDergs @ShingekinoKyojin @Saddi @Opaline @Nekira @NorthSong @DeathZhade @Vengrahdiin @loeno @Howitzersfriend @lunalab @Wyndcaller @KameTurtle @arencezeon @MaximumSpyro @Lapillus @SixFootTurkey @Peridoughdot @Naufragate @Sharauril @EmbertheSkywing @Surpirate @Kaolik @BushyxTail @cyn @Cosmological @AntiFerret @RoseOfGehenna @EaterOfPie @Twinkletoe @somnomania @glowcloudy @TawnyOwl @Shadowspirit @Nashawryn @WitchyGinger @Okacuine @ProfPhoenix @Perrydotto @Dewberry @Sylkaen @TrickMurk @KnittingSquid @ScarletVenom97 @seohhe @Moell @Marmite @TrickyLA @Vancara @Tarkas @annonymousspoon @SleepyPoet @sacredpools @Frayta @Veragold @YuuNishinoya

Pinglist for finish line wrote:

Important !
You can use it if you want (PM me for a vector fil or a high quality file) but please credit me ! It took me way too many time to do (and redo and redo) all dthis .
Reworking clan lore
@rauxel this is really interesting! can you ping me for any updates? :D
@rauxel this is really interesting! can you ping me for any updates? :D
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
@Dragobir Here you go ! Anyway I won't update faster than Undel ;)
@Dragobir Here you go ! Anyway I won't update faster than Undel ;)
Reworking clan lore
Thank you very much! This is very well done and very nice.
Thank you very much! This is very well done and very nice.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
I think it actually is much easier to see how colours are organized that way ! Plus I'm not as frustrated to only have the Coatl preview %D (for which, I admit, I do not really care ! )
I think it actually is much easier to see how colours are organized that way ! Plus I'm not as frustrated to only have the Coatl preview %D (for which, I admit, I do not really care ! )
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
Can I be on the ping list, please
@Rauxel
Can I be on the ping list, please
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
@Rauxel This is a fantastic way of keeping track of all the new colors! May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Rauxel This is a fantastic way of keeping track of all the new colors! May I please be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_nvvnsuTWu41ua4h9ao1_250.png
Here you go :)
Here you go :)
Reworking clan lore
That is pretty cool @Rauxel Did you make that outline by hand or is there some giant pie making program that does that?
That is pretty cool @Rauxel Did you make that outline by hand or is there some giant pie making program that does that?
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Rauxel

i'd like to be pinged for updates as well. this color wheel is very nice and it will help me out with my own pairings. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
@Rauxel

i'd like to be pinged for updates as well. this color wheel is very nice and it will help me out with my own pairings. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
w2GVor2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97