Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 ... 1399 1400
Yey new update! We get Violet and Raspberry.

Raspberry is a really cool color, I'm always up for more fruit/berry colors~
Yey new update! We get Violet and Raspberry.

Raspberry is a really cool color, I'm always up for more fruit/berry colors~
w2GVor2.jpg
I'm glad to see new colors again! Raspberry is looking so cute. Once the colorwheel expands, I'll need to make some fruit lemonade breeding pairs! Cherry Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade...
I'm glad to see new colors again! Raspberry is looking so cute. Once the colorwheel expands, I'll need to make some fruit lemonade breeding pairs! Cherry Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade...
Raspberry is soooo beautiful. SO beautiful.
Raspberry is soooo beautiful. SO beautiful.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
raspberry is so good oml
raspberry is so good oml
raspberry is so similar to the accent colour in platinum poi/tox, i bet they'll look awesome together.
raspberry is so similar to the accent colour in platinum poi/tox, i bet they'll look awesome together.
VWPWMZp.png
@radiomori wonder no longer! [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/fbf4/f/2016/051/4/1/waterm_rasp_pearl_by_silmao-d9shblf.png[/img] i love all the new dark pinks <3 edit: @multiplicity plat/plat poitox with raspberry belly! the accent color is actually most similar to wines belly accent, but raspberry is also pretty close. [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/5bd4/f/2016/051/d/9/plat_plat_rasp_by_silmao-d9shee7.png[/img]
@radiomori wonder no longer!
waterm_rasp_pearl_by_silmao-d9shblf.png

i love all the new dark pinks <3
edit: @multiplicity
plat/plat poitox with raspberry belly! the accent color is actually most similar to wines belly accent, but raspberry is also pretty close.
plat_plat_rasp_by_silmao-d9shee7.png
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
Raspberry is nice pink!
Raspberry is nice pink!
|She/Her, They/Them|
@mechanical
Aah I love it, thanks for mocking that up for me :D :D
@mechanical
Aah I love it, thanks for mocking that up for me :D :D
VWPWMZp.png
Just wondering, could someone make me a preview of a wine/raspberry/magenta dragon? Breed or any specific genes don't matter, whatever you think would look best :3
Just wondering, could someone make me a preview of a wine/raspberry/magenta dragon? Breed or any specific genes don't matter, whatever you think would look best :3
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@saone yes yes im here [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/c880/f/2016/051/a/1/wine_rasp_magenta_by_silmao-d9shibz.png[/img]
@saone yes yes im here
wine_rasp_magenta_by_silmao-d9shibz.png
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
1 2 ... 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 ... 1399 1400