Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1399 1400
Oh, I am loving those white accents on raspberry. That is going to make the wildest raspberry swirl icecream effects in genes!
Oh, I am loving those white accents on raspberry. That is going to make the wildest raspberry swirl icecream effects in genes!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Raspberry is so pretty! The white accents make me think of Raspberries & Cream gelato.
Raspberry is so pretty! The white accents make me think of Raspberries & Cream gelato.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Love the white accents on raspberry! Colors with unusual accents are some of my favorites and I'm glad we'll be getting so many with the expansion.
Love the white accents on raspberry! Colors with unusual accents are some of my favorites and I'm glad we'll be getting so many with the expansion.
Uh-oh, new favourite! Raspberry is DELICIOUS looking.
Uh-oh, new favourite! Raspberry is DELICIOUS looking.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
*drools at raspberry*
*drools at raspberry*
Yes! We finally know were violet is on the wheel! Hm, just one new colour away from Royal. I'd hoped it'd be slightly closer to Orchid, but who knows, the extra colours in between might be real smashers as well. Now back to planning pairs.

And I so need a raspberry dragon!
Yes! We finally know were violet is on the wheel! Hm, just one new colour away from Royal. I'd hoped it'd be slightly closer to Orchid, but who knows, the extra colours in between might be real smashers as well. Now back to planning pairs.

And I so need a raspberry dragon!
LkR1s2d.png
hm. I really wonder what a watermelon/raspberry/pearl dragon would look like.
hm. I really wonder what a watermelon/raspberry/pearl dragon would look like.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
I am making bets that there will be a pomegranate. Just for the fruity theme.
I am making bets that there will be a pomegranate. Just for the fruity theme.
029_zps3diuptqp.png lone_wolves_bottle.pngPK0Dszw.png8528139.gif8528118.gif8571200.gif8530067.gif
Raspberry is so good omg. And my favorite berry!
Raspberry is so good omg. And my favorite berry!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Raspberry is pretty, but man like seeing wine in there... I'm really beginning to think this site really dislikes the general concept of what pink is.
Raspberry is pretty, but man like seeing wine in there... I'm really beginning to think this site really dislikes the general concept of what pink is.
1 2 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1399 1400