Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ... 1399 1400
@nryenth i dont. i just. extracted the okapi because i was bored, if anyone asks i guess i can somewhat eyeball it, like someone else here did a speckfreck preview in a new color. okapi tends to use a similar, but darker color, so i probably wouldnt be off too far.
@gootarts i actually just scaled up the preview images and extracted it on that size! bicubic transformation tends to give you pretty nice results without any weird pixelations or artifacts.
(also i know how to cut out existing color genes from a preview and then combine it with new color basic. ita a bit imperfect ofc)
(i also rly rly hope for new colors soon or ANY kind of progress honestly, come on undel pls we need you)
@nryenth i dont. i just. extracted the okapi because i was bored, if anyone asks i guess i can somewhat eyeball it, like someone else here did a speckfreck preview in a new color. okapi tends to use a similar, but darker color, so i probably wouldnt be off too far.
@gootarts i actually just scaled up the preview images and extracted it on that size! bicubic transformation tends to give you pretty nice results without any weird pixelations or artifacts.
(also i know how to cut out existing color genes from a preview and then combine it with new color basic. ita a bit imperfect ofc)
(i also rly rly hope for new colors soon or ANY kind of progress honestly, come on undel pls we need you)
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
@mechanical
oooh, gotcha-thanks!
@mechanical
oooh, gotcha-thanks!
@mechanical

Oh, that would make sense. I tried it with Glimmer, but I concluded it's hard to give a good estimation, some of Glimmer colours are even hue-shifted. >_>"

And thanks for sharing the 750x750 knowledge, I don't know a thing about the transformation stuff, so it's nice to learn something :)

I really wonder what's with the breaks, I mean we had festivals and new releases few months back as well, but there weren't hiatuses like these, or at least not this long or frequent. It's almost like... something big was being worked on... Like a new breed... I can dream, right?
@mechanical

Oh, that would make sense. I tried it with Glimmer, but I concluded it's hard to give a good estimation, some of Glimmer colours are even hue-shifted. >_>"

And thanks for sharing the 750x750 knowledge, I don't know a thing about the transformation stuff, so it's nice to learn something :)

I really wonder what's with the breaks, I mean we had festivals and new releases few months back as well, but there weren't hiatuses like these, or at least not this long or frequent. It's almost like... something big was being worked on... Like a new breed... I can dream, right?
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth

Also a holiday maintenance period is coming, something what usually never happens before festivals (except NotN obviously). :O
@Nryenth

Also a holiday maintenance period is coming, something what usually never happens before festivals (except NotN obviously). :O
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Could anyone show what a dragon with Cobalt Primary and Sapphire Secondary would look like?
Could anyone show what a dragon with Cobalt Primary and Sapphire Secondary would look like?
They/Them FR+2
If anyone has the time, I'd love to see a dragon that is Moon / Garnet / Antique. For reasons.
If anyone has the time, I'd love to see a dragon that is Moon / Garnet / Antique. For reasons.
I'm back.
@Marilill

Yeah, exactly! And that's kinda extra-weird, since (if I remember correctly) on the festival announcement only festival content is presented. So it would be very unusual to see some kind of conjoined announcement, festival + something else. We're probably seeing more to it than it actually is, but I'm impatient anyway. :P
@Marilill

Yeah, exactly! And that's kinda extra-weird, since (if I remember correctly) on the festival announcement only festival content is presented. So it would be very unusual to see some kind of conjoined announcement, festival + something else. We're probably seeing more to it than it actually is, but I'm impatient anyway. :P
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth

Hmm...

There can't be new breed, because nocts are still too newish and it's weird to announce non-Shadow breed with alongside Trickmurk Circus 2016.

I don't remember how long took to implement Crystal Pools, but 1 hour is kinda too short for Shadow venue IMO.

Yes, I want Shadow venue
@Nryenth

Hmm...

There can't be new breed, because nocts are still too newish and it's weird to announce non-Shadow breed with alongside Trickmurk Circus 2016.

I don't remember how long took to implement Crystal Pools, but 1 hour is kinda too short for Shadow venue IMO.

Yes, I want Shadow venue
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@mechanical Can you do ice/pistachio/rose and fog/spruce/pearl as male imperials with the smoke gene?
@mechanical Can you do ice/pistachio/rose and fog/spruce/pearl as male imperials with the smoke gene?
[quote name="Marilill" date=2016-02-19 13:21:10] Hmm... There can't be new breed, because nocts are still too newish and it's weird to announce non-Shadow breed with alongside Trickmurk Circus 2016. I don't remember how long took to implement Crystal Pools, but 1 hour is kinda too short for Shadow venue IMO. Yes, I want Shadow venue [/quote] Yeah... I highly doubt there'd be a new breed released alongside a festival as that would overshadow (heh) the festival.. even if it was a shadow breed, which i doubt would be released next. Coliseum adjustments could be responsible. Though, I agree, one hour seems shorter than I remember it taking to introduce places like the Crystal Pools or Rainsong Jungle. A shorter window might be due to some typing changes or other adjustments of existing venues, though. Regardless, I'm pretty confident color updates will resume after the festival is over c: Edit: sorry for the extra ping, forgot to take it out of the quote
Marilill wrote on 2016-02-19:

Hmm...

Yes, I want Shadow venue

Yeah... I highly doubt there'd be a new breed released alongside a festival as that would overshadow (heh) the festival.. even if it was a shadow breed, which i doubt would be released next. Coliseum adjustments could be responsible. Though, I agree, one hour seems shorter than I remember it taking to introduce places like the Crystal Pools or Rainsong Jungle. A shorter window might be due to some typing changes or other adjustments of existing venues, though.

Regardless, I'm pretty confident color updates will resume after the festival is over c:

Edit: sorry for the extra ping, forgot to take it out of the quote
1 2 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ... 1399 1400