Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 ... 1399 1400
[quote name="Marilill" date=2016-02-19 13:21:10] @Nryenth Hmm... There can't be new breed, because nocts are still too newish and it's weird to announce non-Shadow breed with alongside Trickmurk Circus 2016. [/quote] Nocts are 14 months old now, which is older than Coatls were when Nocts were introduced (11 months)! I'd say it's not too early for a new breed c: But yeah one probably wouldn't be released so close to Trickmurk Circus. Boooooo
Marilill wrote on 2016-02-19:
@Nryenth

Hmm...

There can't be new breed, because nocts are still too newish and it's weird to announce non-Shadow breed with alongside Trickmurk Circus 2016.

Nocts are 14 months old now, which is older than Coatls were when Nocts were introduced (11 months)! I'd say it's not too early for a new breed c:

But yeah one probably wouldn't be released so close to Trickmurk Circus. Boooooo
Currently Interested In: Not Buying Dragons
Wanted:
At this rate we may not get the new colors until Fall or later
At this rate we may not get the new colors until Fall or later
@Marilill

Oh, no, I wasn't suggesting a new breed being released now, it was in regard to the prolonged hiatuses, not the maintenance. New breed surely takes A LOT of work, so I'd expect a few weeks of focusing on it before the release. New Shadow breed would be nice, but yeah, I wouldn't expect two breeds of the same flight in a row.

Hah, seems like you got what you wanted! XD I must say, the new venue seems really nice. It didn't take maintenance to implement it though, so I wonder what's it for.

Maybe now will the colours continue? Who knows. More pretty purples please. *_*
@Marilill

Oh, no, I wasn't suggesting a new breed being released now, it was in regard to the prolonged hiatuses, not the maintenance. New breed surely takes A LOT of work, so I'd expect a few weeks of focusing on it before the release. New Shadow breed would be nice, but yeah, I wouldn't expect two breeds of the same flight in a row.

Hah, seems like you got what you wanted! XD I must say, the new venue seems really nice. It didn't take maintenance to implement it though, so I wonder what's it for.

Maybe now will the colours continue? Who knows. More pretty purples please. *_*
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
This is going to pause until the end of the month, but there's a couple new colors up!
This is going to pause until the end of the month, but there's a couple new colors up!
Raspberry is beautiful!
Raspberry is beautiful!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
ooooooh, raspberry is an EXCELLENT colour. :D sads for the pause, mostly because good lord it's gonna be FR anniversary again before we get new colours. but thanks for the update and also the warning so that maybe we will not descent into chaos again before more updates arrive... >_>
ooooooh, raspberry is an EXCELLENT colour. :D sads for the pause, mostly because good lord it's gonna be FR anniversary again before we get new colours. but thanks for the update and also the warning so that maybe we will not descent into chaos again before more updates arrive... >_>
Raspberry is a very pretty color. Another new shade of pink.
Raspberry is a very pretty color. Another new shade of pink.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
Finally coming down to the wire! About 39 more colors to go! (With five forum posts to go and about seven colors in each single post plus the four on the active)

Got my eggs waiting to hatch with hopefully new colors!
Finally coming down to the wire! About 39 more colors to go! (With five forum posts to go and about seven colors in each single post plus the four on the active)

Got my eggs waiting to hatch with hopefully new colors!
Omg, raspberry is just perfect <3
Omg, raspberry is just perfect <3
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Whoa, more berries! I like how the new pinks aren't... very pinkish, at least not the typical pink. I don't like pink, but I could find some uses for Mauve, Wine and Raspberry. Raspberry looks more like some raspberry jam than actual raspberries, but it's not the weirdest colour name here.

And as much as I don't like hiatuses, I'm glad we got info about how long it is going to contuinue. Thanks, Undel. :)
Whoa, more berries! I like how the new pinks aren't... very pinkish, at least not the typical pink. I don't like pink, but I could find some uses for Mauve, Wine and Raspberry. Raspberry looks more like some raspberry jam than actual raspberries, but it's not the weirdest colour name here.

And as much as I don't like hiatuses, I'm glad we got info about how long it is going to contuinue. Thanks, Undel. :)
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
1 2 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 ... 1399 1400