Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To all my fellow hoarders out there...
1 2 3 4 5
Stand up and be recognized for all your precious collections of stuff!

Big collection, small collection, apparel, familiars, trinkets, doesn't matter, just tell me what you hoard and how much of it you've stashed away in all the nooks and crannies of your lair!

Tell me the collections you're proud of, tell me the collections you don't actually want but somehow compulsively keep adding to despite your best judgement. Tell me the collections you worked hard for, and the ones you just woke up one day and realized you had stacks and stacks of something useless just lying around (I'm looking at you, NotN food and trinkets).

Post your screencaps, post your lore, post all about what it's been like to accidentally (or on purpose) become a dragon who hoards things!
Stand up and be recognized for all your precious collections of stuff!

Big collection, small collection, apparel, familiars, trinkets, doesn't matter, just tell me what you hoard and how much of it you've stashed away in all the nooks and crannies of your lair!

Tell me the collections you're proud of, tell me the collections you don't actually want but somehow compulsively keep adding to despite your best judgement. Tell me the collections you worked hard for, and the ones you just woke up one day and realized you had stacks and stacks of something useless just lying around (I'm looking at you, NotN food and trinkets).

Post your screencaps, post your lore, post all about what it's been like to accidentally (or on purpose) become a dragon who hoards things!
This is what I hoard or am TRYING to hard [item=Day Lilies]x49 [item=Pinwheel Paddies]x16 [item=Jungle Lilies]x28 [item=Water Lilies]x8 [item=heatherbed lily]x1 (I keep thinking I have more.) [item=nickel cat figurine]x3 And then I have way too many sparrow skulls. The intention was getting the swipp birdskull apparel but I havne't gotten anything else :| [item=sparrow skull]x159 I also have three pages of skins/accents in my vault. That doesn't even count what is equipped to dragons.
This is what I hoard or am TRYING to hard

Day Lilies x49
Pinwheel Paddies x16
Jungle Lilies x28
Water Lilies x8
Heatherbed Lily x1 (I keep thinking I have more.)
Nickel Cat Figurine x3

And then I have way too many sparrow skulls. The intention was getting the swipp birdskull apparel but I havne't gotten anything else :|

Sparrow Skull x159

I also have three pages of skins/accents in my vault. That doesn't even count what is equipped to dragons.
lik2pA1X.jpg
HEDGEHOGS. ALL OF THEM!!! When I first saw them, I just knew I had to collect them all O_O
HEDGEHOGS. ALL OF THEM!!! When I first saw them, I just knew I had to collect them all O_O
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
[item=Mammertee Plushie] x135 [item=Owlcat Journal] x32
Mammertee Plushie x135
Owlcat Journal x32
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
We 5039 mammertee and kelp tender plushies. And 3247 [item=Toridae Chew Toy] Not on purpose, we just never sell anything. Now we don't want to.
We 5039 mammertee and kelp tender plushies. And 3247 Toridae Chew Toy
Not on purpose, we just never sell anything. Now we don't want to.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
*stares at egg pile*

*laughs*
*stares at egg pile*

*laughs*
[item=Half-Moon Spectacles] x1341 [item=shattered reading spectacles] x1122 I'm pretty happy with my collection!
Half-Moon Spectacles x1341
Shattered Reading Spectacles x1122
I'm pretty happy with my collection!
Gammass.gif
[item= Squirrel Skull] x346 [item= Chimera Fangs] x299 [item= Bone Fragments] x506 [item= Sparrow Skull] x445 [item= Dark Trampled Note] and other items from those sets x41 [item= Ghostly Aura] x304 [item= Arcane Runestone] and other runes x17 [item= Exotic Arcanist Idol] and other deity dolls x21 I hoard everything both irl and here
Squirrel Skull x346
Chimera Fangs x299
Bone Fragments x506
Sparrow Skull x445
Dark Trampled Note and other items from those sets x41
Ghostly Aura x304
Arcane Runestone and other runes x17
Exotic Arcanist Idol and other deity dolls x21

I hoard everything both irl and here
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
BIRBS [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/373.png[/img] x63 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5699.png[/img]x130 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5698.png[/img]x117 and these [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/5916.png[/img]x272 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/7687.png[/img]x357
BIRBS
373.png x63
5699.pngx130
5698.pngx117

and these
5916.pngx272
7687.pngx357
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
So there is my bat collection... [item=nightwing bat] x10 [item=ashfall bat] x7 [item=plague bat] x16 [item=brown bat] x40 [item=runic batling] x6 [item= cursed batling] x 95 ( and the bat familiars.) and then there is my squirrel collection that I just started... [item=grey squirrel] x3 [item=red squirrel] x8 [item=white squirrel] x1 [item=black squirrel] x13 [item=tigereye squirrel] x35 [item=forester squirrel] x30
So there is my bat collection...
Nightwing Bat x10 Ashfall Bat x7 Plague Bat x16
Brown Bat x40 Runic Batling x6 Cursed Batling x 95
( and the bat familiars.)

and then there is my squirrel collection that I just started...

Grey Squirrel x3 Red Squirrel x8 White Squirrel x1
Black Squirrel x13 Tigereye Squirrel x35 Forester Squirrel x30

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giflightshieldr.pngV2NoKel.gifplagueshieldl.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5