Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To all my fellow hoarders out there...
1 2 3 4 5
All the things! My particular favorites though are: [item=wispy foxtail] x192 [item=moonglow foxtail] x327 [item=intact parchment] x1912 [item=tattered parchment] x1271 Rather inadvertently I have also amassed large amounts of [item=chimera fangs] I can't transmute these fast enough to keep the collection from growing [item=chimera relic], [item=crumbling relief], [item=harpy masque], [item=waterskin] x more than a page of full stacks, [item=toridae chew toy], [item=tattered interloper scarf], [item=ragged skirmisher scarf], [item=celestial horn],[item=silver horn] Can you tell where I grind? :)
All the things!

My particular favorites though are:

Wispy Foxtail x192
Moonglow Foxtail x327
Intact Parchment x1912
Tattered Parchment x1271

Rather inadvertently I have also amassed large amounts of
Chimera Fangs I can't transmute these fast enough to keep the collection from growing
Chimera Relic , Crumbling Relief , Harpy Masque , Waterskin x more than a page of full stacks, Toridae Chew Toy , , , Celestial Horn , Silver Horn

Can you tell where I grind? :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I hoard a whole bunch of stuff, namely cute stuff and naturey stuff with some others mixed in, but recently I've taken to keeping everything. Every time I clear my hoard and autosell all those materials and such they turn into useful things I could sell for like 10x the price I sold them for.
I hoard a whole bunch of stuff, namely cute stuff and naturey stuff with some others mixed in, but recently I've taken to keeping everything. Every time I clear my hoard and autosell all those materials and such they turn into useful things I could sell for like 10x the price I sold them for.
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
[item=rose quartz] x252 [item=blue quartz] x86 [item=smoky quartz] x72 [item=crystal quartz] x53 :3c
Rose Quartz x252
Blue Quartz x86
Smoky Quartz x72
Crystal Quartz x53

:3c
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
[item=Sunset Sea Dragon] x 176 [item=Rose Pixie] x 147 [item=Sea Fae] x 158 [item=Umbral Sea Wight] x 75 And... [item=Micro Goat] x 349
Sunset Sea Dragon x 176
Rose Pixie x 147
Sea Fae x 158
Umbral Sea Wight x 75

And...

Micro Goat x 349
ACWh8m8.png
I collected: [item=chameleon] 5x99 [item=leaf insect] 5x99 [item=living stones] 5x99 [item=lakebottom flounder] 5x99 [item=mimic powder] 122 [item=nocturne puppet] 37 I wanted to collect: [item=battered book of fables] 87 [item=strawberry] 1
I collected:
Chameleon 5x99
Leaf Insect 5x99
Living Stones 5x99
Lakebottom Flounder 5x99
Mimic Powder 122
Nocturne Puppet 37

I wanted to collect:
Battered Book of Fables 87
Strawberry 1
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
Not many but the collection is growing.

Aged Tome x 33
Battered Book of Fables x 16
Owlcat Journal x 16
Forest Field Guide x 16

I have a bunch of other stuff from grinding various areas in the coliseum that just tend to pile up. Wouldn't say I actively hoard anything else, the stuff just tends to pile up and I don't sell it. ouo
Not many but the collection is growing.

Aged Tome x 33
Battered Book of Fables x 16
Owlcat Journal x 16
Forest Field Guide x 16

I have a bunch of other stuff from grinding various areas in the coliseum that just tend to pile up. Wouldn't say I actively hoard anything else, the stuff just tends to pile up and I don't sell it. ouo
Flower Crowns. I collect all the flower crowns. Just loving them, as they always remind me of swedish folklore.
Flower Crowns. I collect all the flower crowns. Just loving them, as they always remind me of swedish folklore.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
[item=clay]=696 [item=obsidian]=789 [item=shale]=702 [item=nickel ore]=828 I don't want them but I keep getting more and more and more and more... and yet the things I want *cough*eggs*cough* I have one or two of. -_-'
Clay =696
Obsidian =789
Shale =702
Nickel Ore =828

I don't want them but I keep getting more and more and more and more... and yet the things I want *cough*eggs*cough* I have one or two of. -_-'

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

I'm a very casual collector, but since these fit with Gwynth's profile... [item=toridae chew toy] x 611 [item=poisonous toridae] x 15
I'm a very casual collector, but since these fit with Gwynth's profile...

Toridae Chew Toy x 611
Poisonous Toridae x 15
Gr7tY6Q.gif
650 chimera relics... I swear I'm not trying to hoard them! It just happens 0.o
650 chimera relics... I swear I'm not trying to hoard them! It just happens 0.o
1 2 3 4 5