Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To all my fellow hoarders out there...
1 2 3 4 5
[center][item=micromoth] [item=runic pug moth] [item=frost whisper] [item=fallout whisper][/center] I adore these things, but my hoard of them is tiny u_u The moths are all [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3715625]Sprig[/url]'s fault. No one could eat the moths anymore after he go so attached to and defensive of his leafy moth. I have no reasonable excuse for the butterflies.
Micromoth Runic Pug Moth Frost Whisper Fallout Whisper
I adore these things, but my hoard of them is tiny u_u

The moths are all Sprig's fault. No one could eat the moths anymore after he go so attached to and defensive of his leafy moth.

I have no reasonable excuse for the butterflies.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
My collections so far: [item= reflective fish scales] x1450 [item= tiny feathers] x 500 [item = silver horn] x900 [item = dappled clucker] x230 [item = hooded hen] x 276 [item = black swan] x 30
My collections so far:

Reflective Fish Scales x1450
Tiny Feathers x 500
Silver Horn x900
Dappled Clucker x230
Hooded Hen x 276
Black Swan x 30
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
I collect the four kinds of butterflies (the two whispers, and the ones from the Rainsong Jungle). This is super inconvenient because the one food type I need more than anything else is bugs.
I collect the four kinds of butterflies (the two whispers, and the ones from the Rainsong Jungle). This is super inconvenient because the one food type I need more than anything else is bugs.
You could say i collect familiars >.> i have 75 pages of familiars of all sorts. *is just to lazy to sell things*
You could say i collect familiars >.> i have 75 pages of familiars of all sorts. *is just to lazy to sell things*
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
[center][color=purple]I collect tons of things. Like, 100+ different items. But my biggest collections so far are; [item=Fragile Antler] x 1790 [item=Mimic Powder] x 2405 [item=Harpy Masque] x 1584 [color=purple]I don't have a problem, stop staring at me like that.
I collect tons of things. Like, 100+ different items. But my biggest collections so far are;
Fragile Antler x 1790
Mimic Powder x 2405
Harpy Masque x 1584
I don't have a problem, stop staring at me like that.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
I have so much, most of everything i hoard is in my wishlist but my biggest are these few [item=bone fragments] x770 something [Item=ornamental sash] x300 something [Item=ceremonial sash] x300 something [Item=broken bottle] x300 something [Item=ghostly aura] x183 [Item=labradorite] x110 And about a stack of all gotten items on my wishlist
I have so much, most of everything i hoard is in my wishlist but my biggest are these few
Bone Fragments x770 something
Ornamental Sash x300 something
Ceremonial Sash x300 something
Broken Bottle x300 something
Ghostly Aura x183
Labradorite x110

And about a stack of all gotten items on my wishlist
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
[item=hallowed ivy] x 1232 I don't really count all the iron ore in my vault though. That's just there because.
Hallowed Ivy x 1232

I don't really count all the iron ore in my vault though. That's just there because.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
I have 3 stacks each of [item=frost whisper] [item=fallout whisper] [item=yellow-frilled eel] [item=redblood sapper] (i've liquidated a few stacks before though aha) 4 stacks of [item=southern gull] [item=cliffside milkweed] [item=sunspot sparrow] [item=shining feather cluster] [item=brilliant feather cluster] [item=clouddancer hide] [item=sunspot clouddancer hide] [item=fire flower] so not enough of anything, but a wide variety... XD and i do keep selling off stacks when there's ~too many~
I have 3 stacks each of

Frost Whisper Fallout Whisper Yellow-Frilled Eel Redblood Sapper

(i've liquidated a few stacks before though aha)

4 stacks of

Southern Gull Cliffside Milkweed Sunspot Sparrow Shining Feather Cluster Brilliant Feather Cluster Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide Fire Flower

so not enough of anything, but a wide variety... XD and i do keep selling off stacks when there's ~too many~
oTVkboM.png
[item=broken bottle] x327 I need MOAR! the prices have gone up since baldwin arrived...
Broken Bottle x327 I need MOAR! the prices have gone up since baldwin arrived...
Oh lordy... [item=chimera relic]x[s]51,579[/s] 53,064 (you read that right) [item=phytocat toy]x3,959 [item=maple leaf]x296 [item=red maple leaf]x179 [item=proto manticore]x6 [item=manticore screamer]x10 [s]My clan may as well be Chimera Relic Mountain.[/s]
Oh lordy...

Chimera Relic x51,579 53,064 (you read that right)
Phytocat Toy x3,959
Maple Leaf x296
Red Maple Leaf x179
Proto Manticore x6
Manticore Screamer x10

My clan may as well be Chimera Relic Mountain.
1 2 3 4 5