Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To all my fellow hoarders out there...
1 2 3 4 5
[item=fool's gold] x540, and a bunch of random things I don't have enough of to mention.
Fool's Gold x540, and a bunch of random things I don't have enough of to mention.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
[item=Golden Collar] x1256 [item=Otherworldly Collar] x1289 I also see Sybok has added their count to this thread, extremely impressed at their Chimera Relic stash.
Golden Collar x1256
Otherworldly Collar x1289

I also see Sybok has added their count to this thread, extremely impressed at their Chimera Relic stash.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
Familiars!! Must collect them all!!! (With some obvious exceptions... seeing as I didn't beta test so no Boolean for me, and I joined right after the first Light festival, so I have given up on affording a Light Sprite...)

So far: 155 and counting.
Familiars!! Must collect them all!!! (With some obvious exceptions... seeing as I didn't beta test so no Boolean for me, and I joined right after the first Light festival, so I have given up on affording a Light Sprite...)

So far: 155 and counting.
[quote name="Nogivox" date=2015-06-28 14:20:34] So there is my bat collection... ( and the bat familiars.) and then there is my squirrel collection that I just started... [/quote] OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE SAVE ME *dies from cuteness*
Nogivox wrote on 2015-06-28:
So there is my bat collection...

( and the bat familiars.)

and then there is my squirrel collection that I just started...

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE SAVE ME
*dies from cuteness*
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
[item=glowing pocket bauble] x 139 [item=firestarter] x 106 [i]I'm not a pyromanic. It just..... happened...[/i]
Glowing Pocket Bauble x 139
Firestarter x 106

I'm not a pyromanic. It just..... happened...
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@Lightning, @Competitor Fellow Chimera Relic collectors! How do you do!

@biohazardBroski |D Thanks! I'm weirdly proud of my stash of relics. XD
@Lightning, @Competitor Fellow Chimera Relic collectors! How do you do!

@biohazardBroski |D Thanks! I'm weirdly proud of my stash of relics. XD
I've been slacking on the collecting part lately, but behold my little pocketwatch hoard! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43457459/Screen%20Shot%202015-06-29%20at%2011.53.15%20AM.png[/img] I've got a bunch of other stuff stashed too, in case I want to gift other fellow hoarders. :D
I've been slacking on the collecting part lately, but behold my little pocketwatch hoard!

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-29%20at%2011.53.15%20AM.png

I've got a bunch of other stuff stashed too, in case I want to gift other fellow hoarders. :D
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Sybok, my clan collects parchments because Light flight, and I headcanon that they use the relics as glittery paperweights. Dragons like golden and Light does glitter so it makes sense. :)
@Sybok, my clan collects parchments because Light flight, and I headcanon that they use the relics as glittery paperweights. Dragons like golden and Light does glitter so it makes sense. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning I originally didn't have a headcanon for why my lair hoards large amounts of Relics, but eventually decided that my Greed started hoarding them since the clan won't let him near the treasure hoard. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2836161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28362/2836161_350.png[/img] [/url] And now there's a living Relic guarding the pile to make sure no one steals any. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12911068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129111/12911068_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Which I admit is silly, but I wanted to have a Chimera Relic dragon to celebrate my year of hoarding them, haha.[/s]
@Lightning I originally didn't have a headcanon for why my lair hoards large amounts of Relics, but eventually decided that my Greed started hoarding them since the clan won't let him near the treasure hoard.

2836161_350.png

And now there's a living Relic guarding the pile to make sure no one steals any.

12911068_350.png

Which I admit is silly, but I wanted to have a Chimera Relic dragon to celebrate my year of hoarding them, haha.
I have 68 gilded chests.

I didn't really do that on purpose, I just never got around to selling most of the stupid things.

I'm imagining my little bitty fae progen almost literally drowning in gilded chests. I need to sell these things to help the poor dear. But gilded chest prices dropped a bit, so I keep thinking maybe I should wait a little while...
I have 68 gilded chests.

I didn't really do that on purpose, I just never got around to selling most of the stupid things.

I'm imagining my little bitty fae progen almost literally drowning in gilded chests. I need to sell these things to help the poor dear. But gilded chest prices dropped a bit, so I keep thinking maybe I should wait a little while...
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
1 2 3 4 5