Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 194 195
Little budding imperials getting the talk... y'know the emperor talk. And then they feel all awesome and brag to their friends about their rad future.
Little budding imperials getting the talk... y'know the emperor talk. And then they feel all awesome and brag to their friends about their rad future.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
[quote name="SoareAndThing" date=2015-05-04 16:31:30] The punk Wildclaws that won't stop picking fights and make fun of the dragons who decline The punk Wildclaws that pick fights with Guardians and fear for their lives when the Guardians fight back The mixed-family Wildclaws who are just kind of like "???? Fighting? We have to fight?? To find out our rank???? Uh??" The teen male Wildclaws constantly clawing each other's faces off in mock battles to woo the ladies and to (try to) distract them from Jimmy from the clan down the road. That one female Wildclaw who thinks she don't need no man and starts doing everything the guys are only to find out she has the most horribly huge crush on one of them Just.... adolescent Wildclaws [/quote] This... I can barely handle this. I've love Wildclaws to bits and this is what they are like in my mind. Little rebels, just look at their mohawk-ish mane thingie. And I can't help but to see Skydancer males as so gay half the time... A young skydancer male realizing that he is crushing on Jimmy too! And think about the fad when a new gene, etc, comes out and everyone just has to have it?
SoareAndThing wrote on 2015-05-04:
The punk Wildclaws that won't stop picking fights and make fun of the dragons who decline

The punk Wildclaws that pick fights with Guardians and fear for their lives when the Guardians fight back

The mixed-family Wildclaws who are just kind of like "???? Fighting? We have to fight?? To find out our rank???? Uh??"

The teen male Wildclaws constantly clawing each other's faces off in mock battles to woo the ladies and to (try to) distract them from Jimmy from the clan down the road.

That one female Wildclaw who thinks she don't need no man and starts doing everything the guys are only to find out she has the most horribly huge crush on one of them

Just.... adolescent Wildclaws

This... I can barely handle this. I've love Wildclaws to bits and this is what they are like in my mind. Little rebels, just look at their mohawk-ish mane thingie.

And I can't help but to see Skydancer males as so gay half the time... A young skydancer male realizing that he is crushing on Jimmy too!

And think about the fad when a new gene, etc, comes out and everyone just has to have it?
77Fv7Ue.gif
Teen Mirrors forming gangs and coming down the road, snapping their fingers threateningly
Teen Mirrors forming gangs and coming down the road, snapping their fingers threateningly
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
Jimmy from down the road never went through an awkward dragon puberty. He just woke up one morning beautiful and prom ready.
Jimmy from down the road never went through an awkward dragon puberty. He just woke up one morning beautiful and prom ready.
[quote name="brilliantgrey" date=2015-05-06 05:45:09] Jimmy from down the road... [/quote] The rest of this post is irrelevant, because as soon as I read this [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC_HwM5nSYU]my mind became a Motion City Soundtrack song.[/url] ("I sold my Xbox to Jimmy down the Street") Also, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1156858/1]this dude's the only Jimmy in my mind.[/url] I will never forget you Jimmy *wipes away a tear*
brilliantgrey wrote on 2015-05-06:
Jimmy from down the road...
The rest of this post is irrelevant, because as soon as I read this my mind became a Motion City Soundtrack song. ("I sold my Xbox to Jimmy down the Street")

Also, this dude's the only Jimmy in my mind. I will never forget you Jimmy *wipes away a tear*
SUFoHqb.gif
@kingofeli When you're a mirror, you're a mirror all the way, from your first piece of meat to your last flying day!
@kingofeli When you're a mirror, you're a mirror all the way, from your first piece of meat to your last flying day!
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
[quote name="Aryllia" date=2015-05-05 07:33:35] Also I found the original Jimmy He is the oldest Jimmy that shows up in dragon search. This is the original. He's a shadow dragon (figures). And also a progen and well fed. Hmm.... @Kaxen We are speculating about all the girls in love with your dragon, I hope you don't mind? [/quote] haha I didn't know I had the first Jimmy.
Aryllia wrote on 2015-05-05:
Also I found the original Jimmy

He is the oldest Jimmy that shows up in dragon search. This is the original. He's a shadow dragon (figures).

And also a progen and well fed. Hmm....
@Kaxen
We are speculating about all the girls in love with your dragon, I hope you don't mind?
haha I didn't know I had the first Jimmy.
Young snappers sleeping in. Really sleeping in. Honestly, don't expect them at school again until they're grown up. They're just sleeping through their growth spurts. When they wake up, they have to get used to a whole new body and wonder why everything seems smaller and why they're so gosh-darned hungry.
Young snappers sleeping in. Really sleeping in. Honestly, don't expect them at school again until they're grown up. They're just sleeping through their growth spurts. When they wake up, they have to get used to a whole new body and wonder why everything seems smaller and why they're so gosh-darned hungry.
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Virodhi "ironic tangerine" has made my day
@Virodhi "ironic tangerine" has made my day
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
[quote name="cryptvokeeper" date=2015-05-04 13:01:09] [quote name="cocoafairycat" date=2015-05-03 19:39:31] The Windswept Plateau has kind of an East Asian aesthetic... so would a dragon go through a wind phase instead of a "weeaboo" phase? [/quote] ohhhhh my god yes. "Kawindaii desu :3" "No. Stop that." "NYAAAAH! Baka!" "Oh my god " [/quote] Trying to imagine the non-Wind hatchlings I take in and having only heard about/read about Wind, they were totally excited about the place. Dreaming of moving to Wind. And they get there and all their romantic ideals are different like [i]THE WIND IS BLOWING ALL THE TIME, [/i] and nobody is impressed with their weaboo language.
cryptvokeeper wrote on 2015-05-04:
cocoafairycat wrote on 2015-05-03:
The Windswept Plateau has kind of an East Asian aesthetic... so would a dragon go through a wind phase instead of a "weeaboo" phase?

ohhhhh my god yes.

"Kawindaii desu :3"
"No. Stop that."
"NYAAAAH! Baka!"
"Oh my god "

Trying to imagine the non-Wind hatchlings I take in and having only heard about/read about Wind, they were totally excited about the place. Dreaming of moving to Wind. And they get there and all their romantic ideals are different like THE WIND IS BLOWING ALL THE TIME, and nobody is impressed with their weaboo language.
84si1j.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 194 195