Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Age Poll - Results are in!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@KBF

For such a big flight we sure do need more Shadow responses. GO MAKE HIM MAKE HIS FLIGHT TAKE THE POLL. ;))))
@KBF

For such a big flight we sure do need more Shadow responses. GO MAKE HIM MAKE HIS FLIGHT TAKE THE POLL. ;))))
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta - I'll try! *goes to pester boyfriend through repeated texts*

EDIT: T_T I think he went to bed. Sorry.
@acheronta - I'll try! *goes to pester boyfriend through repeated texts*

EDIT: T_T I think he went to bed. Sorry.
x0CMhAc.png
KW0BNAW.png
J9uDXUp.png
jP1YKwX.png
Battle of Fire & Ice Dec 2015
@KBF

No worries! Thanks for giving it a go. :)
@KBF

No worries! Thanks for giving it a go. :)
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta Do you have any data analysis planned once you have a certain amount of responses? If so, I was wondering how you were thinking about dealing with the suspected outliers, like if you were going to remove them or just keep them in?
@acheronta Do you have any data analysis planned once you have a certain amount of responses? If so, I was wondering how you were thinking about dealing with the suspected outliers, like if you were going to remove them or just keep them in?
tumblr_nnyqtrFkLS1qbtlovo3_r1_500.png
Just submitted my answer :3 It'll be interesting to see how this turns out!
Just submitted my answer :3 It'll be interesting to see how this turns out!
TOW2n3q.png
@rockmaninov

At the moment all I have is what is currently on the Results spreadsheet linked in the first post. If you have anything in particular you'd like to see I can try and put that together!

As far as outliers are concerned, two instances of obvious typos/jokes aside it looks like our responses so far are pretty reasonable. Earlier in the day when there was a lot less data I considered doing two separate analyses with and without the oldbies (who skewed the numbers pretty heavily in their flights since there were so very few data points), but now everything's evening out so that's turned out to be a pretty unnecessary idea.

I'm considering adding individual flight age breakdowns/histograms, but haven't figured out how to automate it on the spreadsheet yet. Any suggestions for other cool analyses are totally welcome!

EDIT: ....and i forgot to mention i just straight up removed the joke/obviously wrong answers
@rockmaninov

At the moment all I have is what is currently on the Results spreadsheet linked in the first post. If you have anything in particular you'd like to see I can try and put that together!

As far as outliers are concerned, two instances of obvious typos/jokes aside it looks like our responses so far are pretty reasonable. Earlier in the day when there was a lot less data I considered doing two separate analyses with and without the oldbies (who skewed the numbers pretty heavily in their flights since there were so very few data points), but now everything's evening out so that's turned out to be a pretty unnecessary idea.

I'm considering adding individual flight age breakdowns/histograms, but haven't figured out how to automate it on the spreadsheet yet. Any suggestions for other cool analyses are totally welcome!

EDIT: ....and i forgot to mention i just straight up removed the joke/obviously wrong answers
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta

gave my info! I would love to see some histograms if possible. Not sure if that would be too obnoxious to bother with though
@acheronta

gave my info! I would love to see some histograms if possible. Not sure if that would be too obnoxious to bother with though
Earth responses needed? Summoning the Landslide.

@Abril @abx532 @AcidRelic @Aeolus @Aftershock @Akakia @Akuuntus @Allaur @Altreis @Ametrine @Amorasyblix @antivehicular @Appellosine @Arakhne @Arplin @Austyn @Azymic @BeauDiddly @Beifong @BigWings @CapnKyrie @Chrestomanci @Circade @CragTalon @curiousVersifier @Cyndersbane @Dalinar @DalphiaRose @Demos @DirtFriend @Dnightshade @DoctorEnsign @Dragonyxie @Dramiat @dyanitokala @Earthquake @Earth @EclipseDragon @ElaineMorisi @Elsewhere @EnteDeLohica @Fannouche @Faylon @Fernytear @Fezzywigg @firerif @Founder @Fussel @Garuna @Gentlemind @GneissSnappers @Greenzaku @graycalls @Grub @GryphonStalker @Gudny @haikwoshevo @hawkelf @Hellsyswinged @HexterLevain @Hulyen @Incarnate @JD1620 @Jennalyn @Juleatic @Kalabak @Keantha @Keera @Ketvanin @Kholin @Kookaburra @kvothe0the0raven @kuikka @Lay @Lililira @Lisandre @LithiumJay @Lithos @Machinex9 @Mahaiwe @Mahesha @Maijenne @maize @Makaria @ManaStar @MangoSorbet @Maysun @Meirya @michinyo @Migle @Mineral @Morganite @ministerofgrace @Mousetail @Ner @Nevele @newsie @Nioxiz @Odini @ooblesnout @Ormarr @OwlFeatherPen @paperlemon @Pixy @Pollack @Pood @PrismTeeth @Pseudoscience @Psyree @Pyroxy @RaynePOTM @RobinWings @Rollingjules @RoseSpirit @Sagittaria @Saliha @Sarinalina @Sasha @Sazuka57 @Scorchio @Sennkestra @Serendipital @Shaniae @SlainCane @Slate @Snikyttik @SnowAnubis @Snowcat @Songwind @sovice @spacegrump @SStickperson @StarApple @Startedraining @StoneFlag @SullenEarth @sundrymunity @Swolf @TacoPanda @Tarnish @Tengu @tharah @thequeenofhearts @TikindiDragon @toadmonkey @ToastedRoaches @Toli @TreeCamel1 @Triibu @VerityKindle @Viridiaxh @wallycaine @Wendygo @Wingfold @Wolfmaiden14 @wuf @Xuu @ZebraZahara @Zetapold @Zigzagoon
Earth responses needed? Summoning the Landslide.

@Abril @abx532 @AcidRelic @Aeolus @Aftershock @Akakia @Akuuntus @Allaur @Altreis @Ametrine @Amorasyblix @antivehicular @Appellosine @Arakhne @Arplin @Austyn @Azymic @BeauDiddly @Beifong @BigWings @CapnKyrie @Chrestomanci @Circade @CragTalon @curiousVersifier @Cyndersbane @Dalinar @DalphiaRose @Demos @DirtFriend @Dnightshade @DoctorEnsign @Dragonyxie @Dramiat @dyanitokala @Earthquake @Earth @EclipseDragon @ElaineMorisi @Elsewhere @EnteDeLohica @Fannouche @Faylon @Fernytear @Fezzywigg @firerif @Founder @Fussel @Garuna @Gentlemind @GneissSnappers @Greenzaku @graycalls @Grub @GryphonStalker @Gudny @haikwoshevo @hawkelf @Hellsyswinged @HexterLevain @Hulyen @Incarnate @JD1620 @Jennalyn @Juleatic @Kalabak @Keantha @Keera @Ketvanin @Kholin @Kookaburra @kvothe0the0raven @kuikka @Lay @Lililira @Lisandre @LithiumJay @Lithos @Machinex9 @Mahaiwe @Mahesha @Maijenne @maize @Makaria @ManaStar @MangoSorbet @Maysun @Meirya @michinyo @Migle @Mineral @Morganite @ministerofgrace @Mousetail @Ner @Nevele @newsie @Nioxiz @Odini @ooblesnout @Ormarr @OwlFeatherPen @paperlemon @Pixy @Pollack @Pood @PrismTeeth @Pseudoscience @Psyree @Pyroxy @RaynePOTM @RobinWings @Rollingjules @RoseSpirit @Sagittaria @Saliha @Sarinalina @Sasha @Sazuka57 @Scorchio @Sennkestra @Serendipital @Shaniae @SlainCane @Slate @Snikyttik @SnowAnubis @Snowcat @Songwind @sovice @spacegrump @SStickperson @StarApple @Startedraining @StoneFlag @SullenEarth @sundrymunity @Swolf @TacoPanda @Tarnish @Tengu @tharah @thequeenofhearts @TikindiDragon @toadmonkey @ToastedRoaches @Toli @TreeCamel1 @Triibu @VerityKindle @Viridiaxh @wallycaine @Wendygo @Wingfold @Wolfmaiden14 @wuf @Xuu @ZebraZahara @Zetapold @Zigzagoon
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@acheronta
I posted a thread in shadow requesting for more to head over and fill out your poll :3 Hopefully they see it!
@acheronta
I posted a thread in shadow requesting for more to head over and fill out your poll :3 Hopefully they see it!
TOW2n3q.png
Took it! Curious to see the results :)
Took it! Curious to see the results :)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15