Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Age Poll - Results are in!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@acheronta

Yeah I saw I was the 5th person, so I made a post. Hopefully more of us take it. We have a nice mix of ages.
@acheronta

Yeah I saw I was the 5th person, so I made a post. Hopefully more of us take it. We have a nice mix of ages.
Someone put 5

Another put 69

*sniff sniff*

are those trolls I smell?
Someone put 5

Another put 69

*sniff sniff*

are those trolls I smell?
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif naturebanner2.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
The spreadsheet is so cool /)owo(\
The spreadsheet is so cool /)owo(\
*cOUgh*
I am a bit curious how legit the results will be seeing as 2 people put 69 =P But I put mine in
I am a bit curious how legit the results will be seeing as 2 people put 69 =P But I put mine in
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Fire is way too cool to take this quiz D<

*quietly takes it anyway*
Fire is way too cool to take this quiz D<

*quietly takes it anyway*
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@KBF @Ramshacklemecha

Thanks a lot guys! The Fire turnout has definitely improved. :D

@Ravynn

As far as I know, they could be trolls, but given what they typed in the username box I actually think the 5 was a typo and they missed the first digit. The 69 could be a joke as well, but I know for a fact there are multiple 60+ persons who actively play Flight Rising, so it may very well be accurate.

@Christovski

Only one person put 69! The other person in the age bracket is 60. :)

There's no way this poll can be 100% accurate since it's self-reporting and I have no real way to check for mistakes, but intuitively the results look pretty good!
@KBF @Ramshacklemecha

Thanks a lot guys! The Fire turnout has definitely improved. :D

@Ravynn

As far as I know, they could be trolls, but given what they typed in the username box I actually think the 5 was a typo and they missed the first digit. The 69 could be a joke as well, but I know for a fact there are multiple 60+ persons who actively play Flight Rising, so it may very well be accurate.

@Christovski

Only one person put 69! The other person in the age bracket is 60. :)

There's no way this poll can be 100% accurate since it's self-reporting and I have no real way to check for mistakes, but intuitively the results look pretty good!
QQnBZuq.gif
haha some of these numbers. taken.~
haha some of these numbers. taken.~
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@Xythus - don't you mean... hot? :P
@Xythus - don't you mean... hot? :P
x0CMhAc.png
KW0BNAW.png
J9uDXUp.png
jP1YKwX.png
Battle of Fire & Ice Dec 2015
I took it, I'm in ice.
I took it, I'm in ice.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@KBF

We're gonna make the other flights retire man!
@KBF

We're gonna make the other flights retire man!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15