Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deities and their real colors (W.I.P.)
1 2 3 4 5

Their colors always kinda bugged me, but then again I have never seen anyone actually try to replicate them, especially correctly. Now I hope the admins change them now or something xP

! Also, I'm pretty sure they drew up the deities way before they had official colors out, so that could be the reason for the colors they used that don't actually exist in-game.

Their colors always kinda bugged me, but then again I have never seen anyone actually try to replicate them, especially correctly. Now I hope the admins change them now or something xP

! Also, I'm pretty sure they drew up the deities way before they had official colors out, so that could be the reason for the colors they used that don't actually exist in-game.
Pinging myself so I can refer back to this for my elemental rep project. Ahh this is perfect!
@Arrakis
Pinging myself so I can refer back to this for my elemental rep project. Ahh this is perfect!
@Arrakis
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Last thread activity was just under three months ago O_o I hope this isn't considered necro-ing then

Puh-leeeease do a redux with the new colors! Omg somebody, anybody I would do it myself but the subtlety of shades is lost in my deficient eyes rip
Last thread activity was just under three months ago O_o I hope this isn't considered necro-ing then

Puh-leeeease do a redux with the new colors! Omg somebody, anybody I would do it myself but the subtlety of shades is lost in my deficient eyes rip
MRMeAKr.png
@Cyson

Technically... It's still necro, by looking carefully at Everfondly's and Arrakis' posts' timestamps.

This thread was inactive for year until now.

@Gaia

Necro alert!
@Cyson

Technically... It's still necro, by looking carefully at Everfondly's and Arrakis' posts' timestamps.

This thread was inactive for year until now.

@Gaia

Necro alert!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/3_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=15&winggene=0&wings=152&auth=0ecf1de734b84a330338cf85fa3797ea903a68e2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Noodledad as: seafoam/mint /scales mantis, instead of spikes, because it suits his legs and nozzle better.
3_350.pngdragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=15&winggene=0&wings=152&auth=0ecf1de734b84a330338cf85fa3797ea903a68e2&dummyext=prev.png
Noodledad as: seafoam/mint /scales mantis, instead of spikes, because it suits his legs and nozzle better.
Typhoon-Squad-Badge_signature_zpsagq7wl7a.png accessibilitysmallest.png
Woah I never even guessed the colors were so off! This is pretty cool!
Woah I never even guessed the colors were so off! This is pretty cool!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@YoungVolcano

Aah it's Noodledad's son!

(Now htinking we need Demideity dragons SO BAD)
@YoungVolcano

Aah it's Noodledad's son!

(Now htinking we need Demideity dragons SO BAD)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Amyatzu glad you liked it! I'll post Plaguebringer's minion next :D
@Amyatzu glad you liked it! I'll post Plaguebringer's minion next :D
Typhoon-Squad-Badge_signature_zpsagq7wl7a.png accessibilitysmallest.png